Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 727 matches
Search these results:

Forum: General News   Topic: Trayvon Martin - George Zimmerman case

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm 

Replies: 166
Views: 4099

2nd degree murder is the charge. Great civics lesson for many viewers from special prosecutor Angela Corey.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Romney interview the good the bad the ugly.....

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 2153

I still believe Mike is a good man, but he will support the agenda set forth by the company he works for but that doesnt mean I have to support it. I agree, you don't have to support any agenda that Fox is pushing. As for Willard Romney only one of these statements can be true. ovHWulL3Ydw UeQGObiG...

Forum: General News   Topic: Goodbye:Reflections of a GOP Operative

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 507

Mike Lofgren GOP congressional hill staffer with 28 years experience. Have at it boys & girls. :) By: Mike Lofgren, Truthout To those millions of Americans who have finally begun paying attention to politics and watched with exasperation the tragicomedy of the debt ceiling extension, it may have...

Forum: General News   Topic: How will you react if no debt deal is reached?

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm 

Replies: 164
Views: 9391

They could have accepted a deal with the President that would have cut the deficit by four trillion dollars with a mixture of 2.8 trillion in spending cuts and 1.2 trillion in taxes that would not have increased the tax rate. That would not have hurt the economy nearly as much as the Washington Tem...

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 pm 

I have a question, didn't the credit agencies rate all of those CDO's at AAA? Here is the press release from S&P. Overview • We have lowered our long-term sovereign credit rating on the United States of America to 'AA+' from 'AAA' and affirmed the 'A-1+' short-term rating. • The downgrade reflec...

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm 

well, it looks like a balanced budget amendment was tacked on to Boehner's bill to get the TP votes. Reactions? pKqk6ci-96c Realistically we have until Tuesday to save our credit rating, so how long would it take to add the balanced budget amendment to the constitution? How long before house would ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 pm 

I'm sorry, McFox, I do not understand how your point relates to my post. If the Fair Tax were in place, then we would not have to worry about corporations rolling tax increases into the price of their goods. But it is not, and so we do. It seems to me that we are in agreement, the fair tax is not c...

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm 

I am stumped as to how a Huckabee supporter can suggest that the GE's of this world should do their share as he has pointed out so many times that businesses don't pay taxes; they roll all costs of business into their prices and we will pay for the tax increases imposed on the GE's of this world wi...

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am 

1) I will hold BOTH sides accountable and will vote against every incumbent. I'll vote against my U.S. Senators. Vote against my Representatives. Vote against the President. But I will add the caveat that I will NOT support any Presidential nominee who has advocated for not addressing the urgent ne...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: GOP12.com: Scarborough: Huck was most electable (video)

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 877

bmk2307 wrote:
A guy on the panel (no idea who) said "there are people around the president who agree with you on that." :(

He is name is Mark Halperin, I believe he works for Time magazine.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE DECISION (Huckabee Show Discussion Forum)

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm 

Replies: 339
Views: 35575

I wonder who will be in attendance tonight for the announcement. You think any of the Governor’s advisors made last minute arrangements to attend the show tonight?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Enter Mitch, Michele, and Mike

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 519

By William Kristol “In this room, we are the somebodies and we commit we will do something to preserve this great American heritage.” Isn’t that commitment by Huckabee tantamount to a commitment to run? And when he gets in, why won’t he be the front-runner? :shock: :D http://www.weeklystandard.com/b...

Forum: General News   Topic: A Time for TEAHAD???

Post subject: A Time for TEAHAD???
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:38 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 293

I know this video was posted last year before the midterm election, and since it's making it around the net today I thought I'd get everybody take on it. This is my first time seeing the video, so I apologize if it was posted earlier and I just didn’t catch it. :wall

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Beck does it again

Post subject: Re: Beck does it again
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 918

Beck was definitely perceived as a nut job by the left and many independents, but when he was taking on Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al, he was doing some good. Where he went off the rails IMO, is when he tried linking arms and singing Kum Ba Yah with every stripe of religious leader last year and in do...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Meets with Donors in New York

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm 

Replies: 35
Views: 1329

He has recently stepped up his outreach to conservative activists and donors, meeting last week in New York with a small group of GOP contributors, as Politico first reported Tuesday. The group included M. Myers Mermel, the chief executive of TenantWise, a commercial real estate tracking firm, who ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: NewsMax: Rep. Steve King: Romney, Huckabee Have Edge in Iowa

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 447

By: David A. Patten Oft-mentioned 2012 GOP presidential prospect Sarah Palin trails former Govs. Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney in Iowa, and is not the current favorite to win the Hawkeye State caucuses based on statewide polling conducted by Rep. Steve King. King, R-Iowa, won re-election in a lands...

Forum: Election Results   Topic: Election Results/Discussion Nov. '11

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm 

Replies: 246
Views: 14172

Wife and I just voted here in California, turnout was very light but then again it's early. We both voted for Carly Fiorina, but neither of us like Meg Whitman so we didn't vote in the Governor race.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: New 2012 poll: Huckabee Strongest vs. Obama!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 548

There may be a lesson in the results of our monthly 2012 Presidential poll: the less angry a Republican you are the better you do against Barack Obama. Mike Huckabee is the only possible GOP contender polling ahead of Obama this month, at 47/44. Going from arguably most pleasant to most angry acros...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: CNN:Huckabee's help for Miller not 'flashy'

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 am 

Replies: 1
Views: 342

Sarah Palin has been rightly credited with helping propel little-known attorney Joe Miller to a possible Republican primary victory over Lisa Murkowski in the Alaska Senate race, a win that would rank as perhaps the biggest upset of the 2010 cycle so far, if absentee ballot-counting goes in Miller'...

Forum: General News   Topic: TPM:Joe Miller To Supporters: 'A Recount Is Imminent'

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 586

By Christina Bellantoni Joe Miller is asking for cash with an ominous sounding fundraising email, warning his supporters that a "recount is imminent" in his Alaska Republican primary bid to unseat Sen. Lisa Murkowski. The race won't be decided for weeks, and while Murkowski waits, her cam...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 37 [ Search found 727 matches ]