Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 551 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Who is active?

Post subject: Re: Who is active?
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 3280

I also check this forum several times a day for any news. Disappointed there's not much conversation. Have been tempted to ask if there is another site more active. Leaning toward Mike but keeping an open mind. Very disappointed when he didn't run in 2012! The Mike Huckabee for America (MHFA) Forum...

Forum: General News   Topic: Will you vote? Early or on Election Day?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 607

When possible I like to vote on election day and I can this year, so I will.

I've been volunteering for the Republican candidate for State Rep. in my county and I'm also volunteer staffing my county GOP Victory Center (basically the phone bank) until the election.

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Values Voters Summit 2014

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 1223

Another thing I find distressing is the recent nature of political stardom. A fresh face appears on the scene, and suddenly everybody is ready to make them president. It happened with John Edwards, Obama, then Palin, Rubio, Cruz, Rand Paul, Ben Carson...and so on. I mean, this is a big job; it'd be...

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 pm 

It depends on what you mean by active... but I'm somewhat active I guess you could say, especially since we don't know when or if Gov. Mike will be running. If you are interested I can put you in touch with the Mike Huckabee for America group (includes Huck's Army members such as LoriJ from Iowa, B...

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 am 

It depends on what you mean by active... but I'm somewhat active I guess you could say, especially since we don't know when or if Gov. Mike will be running. If you are interested I can put you in touch with the Mike Huckabee for America group (includes Huck's Army members such as LoriJ from Iowa, Br...

Forum: Ask The Staff / Suggestion Box   Topic: What browser do you primarily use to access Huck's Army?

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 1347

I use FireFox most of the time. Since the site has been fixed, I don't have any problems. Sometimes I Google Chrome, too.

Forum: General Politics   Topic: POLITICO: Huckabee to pundits: Put up or shut up

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 745

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/huckabee-to-pundits-put-up-or-shut-up-149042.html Mike Huckabee on Thursday laid out a challenge to the pundits who are now criticizing Mitt Romney’s campaign: “If you’re so doggone good at this, when will we see your name on the ballot?” “I’m just so tir...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: New Huckabee Book on Nov. 12: Dear Chandler, Dear Scarlett

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 360

Gov. Huckabee has a new book coming out in 4 days titled, DEAR CHANDLER, DEAR SCARLETT: A Grandfather’s Thoughts on Faith, Family, and the Things That Matter Most. He is also doing book signings. More info on the book: http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?p=dear-chandler-dear-scarlett Book signings...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: If Huck does not run in 2016, who would you want?

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 pm 

Replies: 21
Views: 2001

Mike Huckabee Leads GOP for 2016 in Iowa, Hillary for Dems http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/08/mike-huckabee-leads-gop-for-2016-in-iowa-hillary-for-dems/ All of the potential candidates, like Obama, are strongly pro-abortion and would draw strenuous opposition from the pro-life community should they...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Election Night Veterans Reunion

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm 

Replies: 62
Views: 3264

Not sure what I will be doing on Election Night, but if I can pop in and participate in the discussion, I will. I'm excited that I got to vote (voted by absentee already) in my first Presidential Election. And for those of you who may be interested, I graduated w/ my AA in General Studies this past...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Election Night Veterans Reunion

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 pm 

Replies: 62
Views: 3264

Not sure what I will be doing on Election Night, but if I can pop in and participate in the discussion, I will. I'm excited that I got to vote (voted by absentee already) in my first Presidential Election. And for those of you who may be interested, I graduated w/ my AA in General Studies this past ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: RNC postpones Monday convention...when will Huckabee speak?

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:45 pm 

Replies: 22
Views: 1294

There are pictures posted (today, Sunday the 26th) on Huckabee's facebook of him speech prepping at the convention. So at this point I don't think he's out.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: USA TODAY: Reports: Paul Ryan to be named Romney's VP

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:09 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 1261

My reactions, definitely mixed, are as follows: 2) Good: At least I think Ryan is definitely pro-life and seems to have actual convictions, unlike Romney for which neither of these is true. 5) Bad: He looks younger than me. He has no foreign policy experience and basically not much experience outsi...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: USA TODAY: Reports: Paul Ryan to be named Romney's VP

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:44 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 1261

I'll start this post this way... Also, in my opinion, Romney does not care about us. He cares for himself and his grerat dreams of himself [dare I say Pride?] just like Obama. Honestly, I think Romney cares more about America and for its people than Obama does or ever will. There is nothing wrong w...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee to speak at Republican National Convention

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 858

While I actually doubt that Huckabee will be picked ... IF he is I think it will have been one of the best kept secrets. Especially, since his name isn't even being touted.

One can only hope!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee to speak at Republican National Convention

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 858

I wish he would have been picked as VP but Romney's advisers obviously aren't smart enough to see how much Huckabee could help energize the grassroots part of the Party. That is because the Republican Party doesn't realize that social issues are actually the root of every problem. In particular the...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Chick-Fil-A appreciation day??

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm 

Replies: 44
Views: 2687

From Gov. Huckabee on his FB page: A number of you are asking questions about the Chick Fil-A event. The event disappeared from my page this morning and we have asked Facebook to look into this. I will update you as soon as I know more. The event is still on and the info should be back up soon. http...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Real Clear Politics VP evaluation

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 714

Actually, I have read several articles written in the past couple of days mentioning Huck and saying he was the late buzz.....Am I getting my hopes up??? Im trying not to...after all, I don't put much faith in Mitt's good judgement so it would greatly surprise me..... Do you have the articles? I'd ...

Forum: General Politics   Topic: condi for VP pick......gasp

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 819

It won't happen if Romney wants to win. A pro-choice VP would the the kiss of death for his campaign.

Forum: General Politics   Topic: Thad McCotter Resigns House Seat

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 494

Thad McCotter, House Representative from Michigan resigned the other day due to signature/ballot issues. Because of a law, MI must have a special election for his empty seat, which will basically prove to be a waste of money. Somehow, I don't think McCotter was very wise about this, and probably has...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 28 [ Search found 551 matches ]