Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 2509 matches
Search these results:

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee tires of Cruz's complaints

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:51 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 1128

I think Trump's candidacy has already created an incredible schism among Evangelicals. A lot of people, myself included, simply don't understand how others who are pro-life, pro-family, and Bible Believing support Trump. I sincerely don't get it.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee tires of Cruz's complaints

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:35 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 1128

I feel like this has become an alternate universe. Cruz is not my dream candidate by any means. But given a choice between him and Donald Trump - a guy who repeatedly says great things about Planned Parenthood, who lies all the time and about everything, who is socially liberal and who hasn't taken ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: BuzzFeed:Mike Huckabee Hearts Donald Trump

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:43 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 1743

There's a lot of reasons to be concerned about Trump, but if he's going to be President then I'd like to have someone like Huckabee close by to advise him. I think in particular Huckabee could be a very positive voice for Israel and Religious Liberty. And I really do think Trump would listen to him...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee's take on South Carolina

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:25 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 511

Some good points made. I just hope to God that Huckabee doesn't endorse liberal Trump. Beck looks crazy. He sounds crazy. That doesn't help Cruz at all. Religious leaders have failed us just as badly as political leaders. If the religious leaders weren't compromised by listening to the Manhattan con...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Hot Air:Hmmm: Trump announces post-Iowa rally in … Little Ro

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:26 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 750

If Trump gets the nom. he'd be wise to choose Gov. Suzanna Martinez as his V.P. (would obviously solve a number of big problems for him in the general election) and she appears to be a pretty good governor as well. G.H. should remain true to his core values if he endorses otherwise he's no better t...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee just suspended his campaign

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:07 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 1809

I would get VERY excited about a Rubio/Huckabee ticket.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:19 am 

Rubio's showing tonight has to put an end to Jeb's campaign. Fiorina and Santorum should bow out after tonight as well. Iowa doesn't usually pick the winner for the GOP nomination, but it certainly ends it for many. If Huckabee is dropping out, there's no way in the world that Bush should be stayin...

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:06 am 

Huckabee has signaled (at least in my opinion) that he's going to support Trump. I think that's a mistake and a bad way to go out, but I think he's angry about things right now, and I'm not sure he'll be thinking clearly. Supporting Trump would actually undermine much of what he's advocated for thr...

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:55 pm 

I've been leaning toward Rubio for the last week, and that's probably who I'm going to vote for in South Carolina. I'm about as anti-establishment as you can get, so it's odd that I find myself supporting what is going to be the default establishment candidate, but I cannot vote for Trump, and I've...

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:46 pm 

I've been leaning toward Rubio for the last week, and that's probably who I'm going to vote for in South Carolina. I'm about as anti-establishment as you can get, so it's odd that I find myself supporting what is going to be the default establishment candidate, but I cannot vote for Trump, and I've...

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:45 pm 

And what makes it even worse is having to put up with Cruz's (and his supporters') smarmy attitude. I suppose I'll be supporting Rubio from here on out...or possibly Christie if he survives New Hampshire. But really, a Rubio/Huckabee ticket is not out of the question. Let's see if he makes any move...

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:30 pm 

News just broke

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: The New Manipulation Politics-Coalescing and Spying

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 pm 

Views: 683

I agree with Values Voter regarding Trump vs Cruz. My biggest issue with Trump is that he's not really a Republican. Even Christie is a Republican even though he is more liberal on some issues then the platform says. I think that the long term well being of the party is threatened when an upstart c...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: The New Manipulation Politics-Coalescing and Spying

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:11 pm 

Views: 683

The dominionism thing worries me the most if that's actually what Cruz believes in. It's a very dangerous and unbiblical belief system. Huck described people like Cruz very well this weekend. They're like a vending machine which gives you whatever you want out of it. More than Cruz himself, his adv...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: What is your opinion of the January 14, 2016, FBN debates?

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 1096

What is this nonsense about Huckabee attending Trump's event tonight?

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: Other Primary Polls

Post subject: Re: Other Primary Polls
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:41 pm 

Replies: 31
Views: 2359

Florida Trump at 48? Really? Trump 48 Cruz 16 Rubio 11 Bush 10 Carson 3 Christie 3 Huckabee 3 Paul 3 Kasich 2 Fiorina 1 Santorum http://business.fau.edu/departments/economics/business-economics-polling/bepi-polls/index.aspx#.Vp-0ROjyuUl Too much exposure to the sun.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Voters Guide on Other Candidates

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 1487

The Iowa Governor just came out against Cruz. I wonder if this is going to change anything for Huckabee in Iowa.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: If Mike Huckabee is no threat, why bother?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:54 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 482

christopher.wilkerson wrote:
What is it with this Karger guy? He's been beating this drum for quite a while... Is it personal with him? He's not even from Arkansas, is he? Seattle? Was he related to the officers killed by Clemmons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Karger

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: If Mike Huckabee is no threat, why bother?

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:37 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 482

LGBT activists in particular seem to have it out for Huckabee. They hate him because of his stand against same-sex marriage. It's so obvious.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Politico: Huckabee spokeswoman leaves campaign

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:53 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 255

The timing is clearly unfortunate. Looking back at the whole 2016 campaign so far and comparing it with 2008, I can't help but wonder why it is that Huck didn't team up with Ed Rollins again. Does anybody know why?
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 126 [ Search found 2509 matches ]