Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 272 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: McCain Could Pull Off a Big Win

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 563

McCain — at best — is a hold-the-fort vote against the radical leftist views of Obama and Hillary. This is one of the parts I found most interesting. I know many yellow dog democrats you are terrified beyond all belief of both Obama and Clinton. They would cross over to vote for Huckabee if the 40%...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rasmussen says Romney VP "bad idea..."

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:49 am 

Replies: 42
Views: 1466

So Gambit, tell us how you really feel :roll:

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: Mike Huckabee on CNN's Election Center - 3/12/08

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:57 pm 

Replies: 11
Views: 830

Is it just me, or is MSM attempting to maneuvar Mike into an "analyst" position?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rasmussen says Romney VP "bad idea..."

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 pm 

Nah,, you wouldn't like me as President,,,, I only see in black and white,, not very often to I see shades of grey.,

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 pm 

I have a simple quesiton,,, does being a POW make you Presidential material??? If so, I think I will put my bid in,, I was listed as MIA/KIA/BNR during the First Gulf War for about 2 weeks before the ground war started. Because of the nature of the mission when I was "compromised" by some ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Have you signed the roll call yet?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:04 pm 

Replies: 87
Views: 4917

I would like to welcome all the new members to this forum. I would further like to thank all the older members for sticking it out and putting forth the efforts they have to date and in the future for this cause. I will go sharpen my knives and zero my weapons. Pack my ruck and get the gear ready to...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: WND: Would you jump in the rain for McCain?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 594

I find it hard to get motivated about a candidate who lacks vision and inspiration himself. I think that John McCain's November campaign will be hinged on who his running mate is. I see more votes going to the McCain/Whomever ticket based on Whomever than on McCain himself. I further think Mike is p...

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 pm 

I wouldn't look for McCain to give too much serious consideration to either Mitt or Mike for the VP slot. He won't choose Mitt because of the way Mitt handled himself in the Primaries attacking anyone and everyone, especially himself. He won't choose Mike because, although their campaign was very ci...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE DAILY CARDINAL: Religion, politics can finally split

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 199

It's interesting that the powers that be seem to be violating the constitutional rights of the Presidential candidates by imposing a "Religious Test." Wonder what would happen if a candidate challenged them on it.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: WASH. POST/NEWSWEEK: The God Vote (disturbing statistics)

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:07 am 

Replies: 27
Views: 832

By this articles definition, Mike was not an "Evangelical" candidate in that he did not garner the evangelical support the MSM and pundits touted. It seems to me that Mike is more a "Populist" candidate than an envangelical one. He consistently reached out to the everyday working...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Fox News Still Clueless About Mike Huckabee - 3/9/08

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 1220

Well,, let's see,, I have been somewhat out of the loop the past week or so since Mike conceded his run. I have been coming on the board trying to keep some track on what's going on. I watched this exerpt of their discussion and was incessed. I agree, the only one who got close to he mark was Jane H...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: NRO (Yoest): Don't dismiss the Huck

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:24 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 552

This is a great depiction of the Huckabee campaign and position. It sets the stage, IMHO, to prep for further influences by Mike in the coming years.

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: Mike Huckabee on MSNBC's Morning Joe - 3/6/08

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:52 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 676

I liked this interview, if you will notice, Mike has left himself open for a 2012 bid. He specifically said for the next year or two. To me that is an indication that 2012 is on his mind.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE COLBERT REPORT: Good words for Huck

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:52 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 421

Yes, I would love to see that,, I will have to look for the reruns.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: WASHINGTON POST: Huckabee Plans for Next White House Bid

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:14 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 711

The MSM's inability to remain impartial and accurate during this campaign brings up the query for 2012, how do we prepare for them then??? The answer is simply the steps we are taking now. Support those who reflect our values and principles at the state and local levels, then when the time is right,...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: GOV. HUCKABEE DROPS OUT - DISCUSSION and REFLECTION

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:06 am 

Replies: 117
Views: 2839

I'd just like to add my two cents here. One, think of what was accomplished this time around. Here's an old quote from a Robert Novak op-ed piece that stuck with me from late 2007: "The rise of evangelical Christians as the force that blasted the GOP out of minority status during the past gene...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huck Army Alive And Well

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 pm 

Replies: 79
Views: 3400

This is good to hear,,, am looking forward to helping anyway I can.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: POLITICO: Huckabee- The 2012 Race Begins?

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm 

Replies: 46
Views: 1928

I think that Crist will be the likely VP - hence the one to beat in 12. I think Mike will still make an effort in 2012, and I think he will not make a bid in 2016 should he not take the day in 2012. I am not familiar with Lindal or Sanford, so I cannot comment on them. I am still holding to the beli...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MH.COM: A Huckabee call to arms?

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 pm 

Replies: 44
Views: 1344

Yes, I think that socons could very well be an endangered species in the political world. The secular movement across this country has done more harm than good, has driven good men and women underground afraid to voice their beliefs because they will be labeled "crazy Bible thumping evangelical...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: McMANUS:3-6 PM weekdays

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:47 pm 

Replies: 359
Views: 7255

I like HuckabeeRepublicans.com

Huckabee2012.com is taken and parked for the time being. The owner being Keven in PA.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 14 [ Search found 272 matches ]