Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 63 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Tech Support / Tutorials   Topic: Possible Virus Discovered

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 am 

Replies: 31
Views: 4034

I (Holly's husband) has cleaned this off her machine twice in the last few days. She visits just a handful of sites, and got this one while on the boards as well. Malewarebytes is an excellent removal tool, and free. If you need it, follow the link below and get the free download. Let it update, run...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Opposes AZ New Immigration Law

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 1552

Oh sorry...I didn't see Davem's post...thanks for the link to the Townhall article...that answers my question and that is exactly what I thought. No tolerance whatsoever. Now while I do not want the U.S. to become like any of these other countries because we are a good and tolerant people, but we se...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Opposes AZ New Immigration Law

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 1552

So if I were to travel to Mexico or anywhere else in South America and decided to just stay there, buy a little house and live without going through legal channels, then how would it be legally handled by their countries to make sure I was a legal resident? Why can't we have rules like other countri...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee: Obama should support Israeli strike on Iran

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 342

Yes, Kurt is amazing how many Iranian grandmothers and children are running around nuclear installations on any given day. :roll:

Forum: General News   Topic: Obama: "The big difference is you've got me."

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 275

Oh my, that video is hilarious. Thanks for laugh today!!!! I hadn't seen that one! Maybe that is why he needs a teleprompter. If he doesn't have one, all you have is him perseverating on himself.

Forum: General News   Topic: Haiti: a first hand report

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 1114

For those who have donated to Love A Child, please go to their website and witness the great miracle that is at work through God to help the Haitians at this time. Praise Him!

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm 

lrobb: absolutely 100% agree......

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm 

Thanks ValuesVoter, lrobb, and ByOurCreator for this forum and for donating to these servants of Haiti...I tried to donate to Baptist Mission group but had a problem. Will try again. I agree with ValuesVoter, Haiti has much darkness, many problems, but so do we here in America. God loves the Haitian...

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm 

Thank you lrobb!!! I cannot fathom being in an earthquake..we don't have them often in Alabama, but the tornadoes! An F5 tornado hit near my home about 10 years ago and will never forget it. Entire homes were literally sucked out of the ground, the entire basements and foundation were gone, just the...

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 pm 

I would like to suggest another charity for those interested in helping the Haitians...Love A Child. They are highly rated by Charity Navigator and are a respectable group who love the Haitian people. Plus they are only two hours from Port Au Prince, they have a standing medical clinic that are trea...

Forum: General News   Topic: Sanford’s Wife Files for Divorce

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 988

Great points all lrobb! As a woman, I feel women do have a difficult time in our culture trying to be everything to everybody. We juggle so many roles and the expectations can be overwhelming. But there are also legitimate threats to marriage from the man's point of view just as beeswax stated. .als...

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm 

I agree with all the above points.It is all very logical from a strictly U.S. law point of view. I know our laws do not try very hard to protect marriage and the parties in them. But Scripture says that marriage is still a commitment before God. And it is still a commitment, whether or not you are s...

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 pm 

I hope and pray for the sake of those children that their marriage can be reconciled, that both will let go of whatever pride or selfishness, anger or resentment is present and let God heal it the way only He can....and that a victory will be won. Marriage is a commitment to God, that commitment is ...

Forum: General News   Topic: CNW: Nixon tapes show one more link between abortion, racism

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 am 

Replies: 2
Views: 143

Man, ValuesVoter...the irony of those facts and that Obama, who champions and defends abortion, was one of its primary targets in the beginning. I wonder if he would agree that its a woman's choice to abort her unborn child because he or she is half African American today? Would that "choice&qu...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Please help support Les Phillips for Congress AL District 5!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 652

Hey guys..I wanted to pass on the information about Les Phillip, who is running for Congress in Alabama..he has been endorsed by Huck PAC!!! If you haven't yet checked him out please do so and if any way possible please, please, help support him with a donation! He is a great candidate! He is the ne...

Forum: General News   Topic: UCLA CENSORS: Won't allow my friend to say thank Jesus

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 300

I think I know the answer. Hell hates freedom just as much as hell hates salvation. You must be given two sides of an issue to choose, and our educational system for far too long has given only one side of the story. Man is Lord. They do not want others to be able to choose Jesus Christ.

Forum: Huckabee's Schedule   Topic: Governor Huckabee coming to Huntsville AL June 23!

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 am 

Replies: 1
Views: 500

Governor Huckabee will be coming to Huntsville Alabama on Tuesday, June 23, 2009! Mike will be the Headline Speaker at a fund raising event for Les Phillip, who will be running for Congress for the 5th Congressional District in 2010. The event will be held in the North Hall of the Von Braun Center. ...

Forum: General News   Topic: U.S. to Pay Millions to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink R

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 325

There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is death. I cannot say it better than God did.

Forum: State & Local Office Candidates   Topic: SUPPORT THE DISPLAY OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS? PLEASE COMMENT

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 am 

Replies: 10
Views: 991

I wonder if Mike supports Roy Moore for governor? Would he back him if he runs? The GOP here in Alabama are firmly behind Tim James, a prominent businessman with lots of property on the Gulf Coast? A lot of people are saying that Roy is "unelectable" which is a familiar tune from the prima...

Forum: General News   Topic: Huckabee's view on waterboarding/enhanced interrogation?

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:59 pm 

Replies: 57
Views: 1268

Well said TVV.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 63 matches ]