Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 203 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE DECISION (Huckabee Show Discussion Forum)

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm 

Replies: 339
Views: 41641

:balling

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Money Bomb for HuckPac

Post subject: Re: Money Bomb for HuckPac
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 3163

I just donated $20.12 and will be donating what I saved by waiting an extra day to get my 'A Simple Government' book on Tuesday rather than paying the $26.95 cover price on Monday.

My husband is making a donation today and my mom is too. :D I think a friend of mine will be donating today as well.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MIKE ON GRETA TONIGHT 2/23!

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 am 

Replies: 7
Views: 334

I saw the interview on Greta tonight, and I felt like she was a bit testy toward Mike. Usually she lets her guests finish their thoughts, or at least finish their sentences. I felt like she interrupted Mike several times, and seemed to not like his answers. She was frowning the entire time. At the ...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Money Bomb for HuckPac

Post subject: Re: Money Bomb for HuckPac
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 3163

I will be donating on Friday. My husband and mom will be making donations on Friday as well. I will try to promote this as much as possible.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee and Repeal Health Care Ad

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 pm 

Views: 561

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17hwDVymJhU

Governor Huckabee is wearing a purple tie. :D

Forum: General News   Topic: Iowa Gets First Big 2012 Forum. So Who Will Show?

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 993

What a happy bunch of guys, and one gal! Only Haley Barbour looks really serious. :| But any of them would be better than Obama. I agree that any of them would be better than Obama with one exception. I believe the person in the second picture would be worse because too many people would be lulled ...

Forum: Election Results   Topic: Election Results/Discussion Nov. '11

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 pm 

Replies: 246
Views: 15701

My parents have never understood my obsession with american politics, and trying to explain the whole thing about politicians sending secret messages through their tie colours... let's just say the whole thing went over their heads :P :lol: Yes, we are a little strange here at HA. Ha, Ha!! I'm not ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Obama advisor: Obama vs Huckabee ??

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm 

Replies: 19
Views: 1227

Whatever..... Howard Fineman appeared on "Hardball" Wednesday to weigh in on The New York Times' interview with President Obama and the paper's look at his time in office. White House aides told Times reporter Peter Baker that they believe in 2012 former Arkansas Governor and Fox News hos...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huck vs Palin top article in Politico

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 pm 

Views: 344

Here's a link to the article: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42371.html I thought the article was accurate for the most part. It was somewhat fair and balanced, unlike Faux News Sunday, who as Janelle already said, made no mention of Gov. Huckabee. The fact that he is able to work for FNC...

Forum: General News   Topic: Email from Romney

Post subject: Re: Email from Romney
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:35 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 477

I got this email this morning and I have never supported him. Dear Supporter, I need your help --- the NRCC remains $50,000 short of its August budget projections with less than 24 hours until September. We can do this, together! If you have not already, please help by making an End of Summer Contr...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Wsh.Pstcom:Lisa Murkowski loses,do Democrats sense opporty?

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 361

Jonathan Lewis wrote:
Glad to see Huckabee coming here to support Brady! It's about time we had a downstate Republican become governor. :)

I wonder where in the state Mike will be . . . anybody know?

Governor Huckabee will be in Marion, Illinois on September 14th.

Forum: General News   Topic: TPM:Joe Miller To Supporters: 'A Recount Is Imminent'

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 626

FNC just reported Murkowski has conceded. :pompom

Greta said Joe Miller was endorsed by Sarah Palin and other libertarians. :barf

Forum: General News   Topic: GA Election Runoff Night Results-Handel Concedes

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 pm 

Replies: 306
Views: 4727

ColoradoMom4Huckabee wrote:
Steadfast wrote:
Twitter:

Quote:

FayetteFP: We're hearing from folks @ Handel campaign that they're not looking happy in the number crunching room...

:pray

:pray :pray :pray

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Lincoln Tea Party -- "Playing Reagan and Huckabee Speeches"

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 169

He has won some people over in Nebraska. I was in the front row during his fabulous speech in Omaha on December 20th. After Governor Huckabee was introduced he received a very warm welcome. He thanked the crowd and stated that he didn't get this kind of welcome in Arkansas. A man sitting behind me s...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee in Media: 4/8-4/11

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 pm 

Replies: 47
Views: 1288

I love that emoticon! --- Huckabee on his afternoon ABC radio news report again led off with the news of the important announcement coming tomorrow. If I got the news right it is called the Independent Conservative Taxpayers of Texas. A majority of state senators and representatives in Texas have a...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: ThePerspective: Huckabee Rips Steele, Romney, LGBT Activists

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:48 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 1789

I have not read the article yet, but have read all the posts. Please forgive me for "going off half-cocked." 1. What role does Governor Huckabee envision for the Log Cabin Republicans? 2. To what degree was the article edited since I personally have assurances that Gov. Huckabee believes ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Time to give donation to HuckPAC

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 644

I am going to make a donation to HuckPAC today. I feel confident that my money will be used wisely. I cannot say that about most other organizations of a political nature.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Boortz liked Huck in 2012, now likes Romney

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am 

Replies: 29
Views: 1684

Just endured Morning Joe on MSNBC fawn over Romney. The pundits there think he is THE ONLY one in the Republican field of candidates. They could not come up with even one other name that could possibly take on Obama. They did point out that he has problems with the Romney Care. I was able to tolera...

Forum: Huckabee's Schedule   Topic: Huckabee Going to Iowa Rally - HuckPAC Request Phone Calls

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 am 

Replies: 56
Views: 3591

I made some calls on Sunday and I had a few comments about the short notice as well. I plan to make some more calls this evening. I will be attending the luncheon in support of Jon Bruning with Governor Huckabee today. My mom is coming with me and will get to meet Governor Huckabee for the first tim...

Forum: General News   Topic: Painting of Mike Huckabee - Tim Kelley Photography

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 461

I looked at the painting and felt like I was looking at our next President. I hope and pray this comes to pass. What a wonderful portrait of a wonderful man. The only thing that would have made it better would be a purple tie. :wink:
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]