Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 1356 matches
Search these results:

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Michelle Malkin takes cheapshot at Huck on Hannity's show

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:45 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 381

Michelle Malkin, who did nothing to help get Trump elected during the campaign, took a cheapshot at Huck on Hannity's TV show last night despite Huck being one of Trump's most vocal supporters during the campaign. How hypocritcal of her, but is it really a suprise coming from the Malkin/Levin wing o...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Proudly Saying "Merry Christmas" This Year! Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 361

Last few times I tried to log into this site it redirected me to a wedding invitation site instead! :D

Winning again in America feels good after 8 years of losing under the former so-called President. It's a beautiful thing!!! 8)

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee to be named Ambassador to Israel!

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 pm 

Views: 286

Well, as is too often the case these days, news reports that claim to be factual are instead premature at best. According to MH himself, the Ambassador role wasn't even discussed. I do have to laugh though at when you do a google search for "Huckabee cabinet position", you find dozens of s...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee to be named Ambassador to Israel!

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:46 pm 

Views: 286

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... or-israel/

Looks like Huck is getting the gig he really wants. Good for him and Israel!

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Huckabee being considered for positions in Trump cabinet

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:16 pm 

Views: 257

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/exclusive-hogan-gidley-mike-huckabee-considered-commerce-secretary-state-trump-administration/ Looks like Huck may have a new job soon! :) According to the updated article, he's under consideration for four different positions, Health & ...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!

Post subject: Re: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:19 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 397

Someone had to say it, might as well be me. :) What a joy it was to watch the results come in with fellow GOP'ers at Republican HQ here in Bucks County, PA, and even better that my state put Trump over the top! Personally, I think they waited so long to call the election for Trump to deny him a spe...

Post subject: Re: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:59 pm 

Congratulations to your state!! I wish Illinois would come to it's senses. :wall Along with the many, many people to thank in your state don't forget the Amish. They really stepped up. http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/11/large_amish_turnout_helps_tilt.html I hope the Gov. has a key position in the...

Post subject: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 pm 

Someone had to say it, might as well be me. :) What a joy it was to watch the results come in with fellow GOP'ers at Republican HQ here in Bucks County, PA, and even better that my state put Trump over the top! Personally, I think they waited so long to call the election for Trump to deny him a spee...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee in a Trump administration?

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:50 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 365

I'm not sure we should set ourselves up to be Charlie Brown hoping that Lucy holds the football in place this time. My guess is that Huck gets his weekend show back on Fox (and Fox could really use his show back considering how weak their weekend primetime lineup is). Let's face it, Huck can make al...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: AO: Huckabee to speak at convention

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:34 pm 

Views: 477

Not that this is a suprise, but I still don't like it. :(

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: AO: Huckabee to speak at convention

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 pm 

Views: 477

I'd prefer that Huck were speaking during the VP time slot. :) ........ :? Don't know why Huck wasn't at least in the running for Trump's VP slot. Maybe if he had endorsed Trump right when he got out of the race it would've helped, I dunno. Really think Huck would add more to the ticket than Newt or...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Deferred justice on Huckabee haters

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:38 pm 

Views: 379

So sad to see that coalition of loonytoons lose their influence. :lol:

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: BI: Who will be Trump's VP? (mentions Huckabee)

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:35 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 513

Seems like Pence is in the lead to become Trump's VP. Used to like Pence before he bowed to the LGTB/business roundtable coalition and sunk the religious liberty bill in Indiana. Huck would be a better pick, but I'm not sure Trump is getting the best advice, IMO.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Barber: “Of Two Evils, Choose Neither,” Doesn’t Help w Trump

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:53 pm 

Views: 339

Well, we just had 8 years of a bad leftist President and there's not much of an admission of that from the MSM, so I'm not sure how worse a job Hillary would have to do to have an acknowledgement of how bad it is. Meanwhile, Hillary will appoint numerous Supreme Court judges and seal the fate of thi...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Trump Reaches Delegates Needed

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:36 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 812

Question for those here who say that can't vote for Trump: did you vote for Romney in 2012? If you did vote for Mittens, the biggest fraud who possibly has ever run for President, but can't vote for Trump, then I'm not sure where your moral compass points to. As for Mittens, if there were any doubt ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Tremendous article by Mike Huckabee

Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:27 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 487

That's Huck at his best! :up

I do wish Huck would get a hold of Trump and talk some sense to him about the whole transgender issue. Trump's avoidence of what Obama and the left are trying to do with opening up restrooms/lockerooms to any and everyone is disappointing.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee supports Trump

Post subject: Re: Huckabee supports Trump
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 1634

If I could vote for Romney (and I still feel ill about that), I can easily vote for Trump.

The people who supported Mittens but now can't fathom voting for Trump have shown their true colors.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Ted Cruz - Wolf in Sheep Clothing!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:33 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 589

I have the perfect running mate for Cruz, GA. Governor Nathan Deal! They can both share the same sheep outfit. :x

Have to imagine Huck is sorry he backed Deal in his Governor races now.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee / Trump on Facebook

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:49 pm 

Views: 342

I'd really like to see Huck take the lead in opposing this anti-Trump cabal. I see where Mittens was on one of the late night shows, willingly allowing himself to be used by Hillary supporters to bash Trump. If that doesn't tell you where the priorities of the RINO establishment are, nothing will! T...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: BuzzFeed:Mike Huckabee Hearts Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:56 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 1177

I'll gladly vote for Trump if it keeps Madame Hillary away from the White House! Remember how the Romney people lambasted anyone who stayed home in 2012 and didn't vote for Mittens? (I still feel ill having put a Romney bumper sticker on my car :barf ). But now that same crowd is quite open about ei...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 68 [ Search found 1356 matches ]