Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 69 matches
Search these results:

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: 2012 ELECTION NIGHT RETURNS

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 am 

Replies: 86
Views: 3418

That's what we get for putting someone like Romney up to represent us. I know it wasn't any of us here that did it but we have a lot of Rep. that can't seem to see the light. Who was it here that said they heard Mrs. Huckabee talking about Mike looking more toward a 2016 run instead of a 2012 run. T...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Newt Gingrich/ Huckabee 2012

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 pm 

Replies: 63
Views: 6963

If Mike isn't running for President then I would hope for Newt picking Mike as his VP. I don't see Mike with Romney and I hope Romney doesn't win the nomination. I don't feel comfortable with Cain. He doesn't seem to be able to present any in depth answers. I think Mike would really compliment Newt ...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Herman Cain: Pro Choice or Pro life?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:19 pm 

Replies: 62
Views: 5401

Wow those two articles don't look good for Cain. Having Bob Vander Platts against you in Iowa on this position is not were Cain is going to want to be if he wants to win Iowa. Things could fall apart quickly. Very interested to see the next polling in Iowa and see how much damage this could cause. A...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Go to Gretawire Now - Who would you LOVE to see run?

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 1010

Done.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MIKE HUCKABEE CAN WIN THE IOWA STRAW POLL!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm 

Replies: 63
Views: 5284

I agree that we need to get some input from more people in Iowa willing to do the real heavy lifting. If there is a group that is willing to do the real work then I'm sure we can get some people do donate. I'd be in.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: A Failure To Lead by Mike Huckabee

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:05 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 2932

I still think he can step in and be the leader that we all know he is. He can't however lead from the sidelines.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: A Failure To Lead by Mike Huckabee

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:20 am 

Replies: 27
Views: 2932

I pray that God is showing Mike that he needs to step up and fill this great void in leadership. Despite Mike's announcement a couple months ago Mike can now announce that because of the lack of leadership he will now enter the race. He will get criticized by some for announcing one thing and then d...

Forum: General News   Topic: Is there Hope For Huck 2012?

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 2792

Does anyone know what the polling questions are exactly?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huck comments on the debate on Ingraham's show

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am 

Replies: 9
Views: 1472

I went to Ingraham's web site and left a comment about Huck. I think that's a good way to encourage more positive comments from talk show/radio show hosts. If they are getting feedback from their listeners (I'm not one of her regulars, but she doesn't know) they will tend to move in that direction, ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: debates

Post subject: Re: debates
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:21 pm 

Replies: 51
Views: 4898

Pawlenty just chickened out on his chance to slam Romneycare.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: debates

Post subject: Re: debates
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm 

Replies: 51
Views: 4898

Southern Doc wrote:
I know! I'll think of it as NASCAR and just watch it for the crashes. :wink:

This is just how I was planning on watching! Without Huck I have no one to cheer for. Just watching to see who sticks their foot in their mouth and who steps on who's toes.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Chip Saltsman Wants MH to Reconsider (Video Added)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 1229

I agree that Mike is going to have to hear from others that were not part of his 2008 team, but I like that Chip has spoken up. You always need someone to say something first to get the ball rolling. A lot of times people don't like to be the first one to speak out on a subject but once it is said o...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Big announcement for Huckabee coming.....

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 am 

Replies: 360
Views: 37561

Mike sure looked ready to announce on the Cavuto show. I think he would if he didn't have his own show. Praying that we all get the announcement that we are waiting for tonight!!!

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: Matt and Jared release new song: Huck A Bee!

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 3519

Love it! As more and more people start posting youtube clips and songs about Mike I get more and more encouraged that he is going to run. I hope Mike gets the same encouragement!!

Keep it up!

Forum: General News   Topic: David Barton wins debate against Stewart

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 598

Very good interview. Wish David had another half hour to work on Jon.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Mike Huckabee's Ready-Made Campaign

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:33 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 1894

I keep telling my friends that Mike's going to run. This is getting very exciting! Does anyone know where I can order my big yard sign!!!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee releasing S.C. team

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 am 

Replies: 22
Views: 1025

Drudge also has it posted on his web site. Boy I hate people posting misinformation about Mike. I know it is only going to get worse but I still hate it!

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: 2012 President Poll (vote)

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 710

Voted. Anyone know when the results will be posted?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: RCP: Huckabee's Team Eager to Gear Up in S.C.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 am 

Replies: 9
Views: 467

Very encouraging! Thanks for the article post.

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: Mike Huckabee wins York County South Carolina Straw Poll

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 513

Glad to see a link on the Drudge about this win by Huck!
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]