Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 26 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CBN (BRODY): Huckabee Waiting to be Attacked?

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:28 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 194

It's really okay. Again, Goliath thought defeating David would be a piece o' cake. We have to always remember that there is a spiritual warfare going on for this country, and the battle is the Lord's as we look to Him. The big picture, vertical view looks just fine to me!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: LIVE COMMENTING: CNN Youtube Debate

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:25 pm 

Replies: 503
Views: 8931

Since there is breaking news today about Giuliani's spending while mayor, that will likely temper the attacks on Governor Huckabee tonight somewhat.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: LIBERTY UNIVERSITY: Mike Huckabee To Speak at Convocation

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:59 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 312

They just announced that Liberty students who are working for the Huckabee campaign are staying around to collect signatures for the Virginia primary. Even told students they would not be counted tardy if they are late getting to class because they stayed to sign a petition!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: LIBERTY UNIVERSITY: Mike Huckabee To Speak at Convocation

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:54 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 312

I am listening live to Liberty's convocation via Sky Angel satellite. The students cheered when Governor Huckabee finished speaking. He is now answering student questions and getting a rousing positive response to his answers.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: HUCKABEE CAMPAIN: Mike On National TV/Radio (11/14/2007)

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:55 am 

Replies: 79
Views: 2747

They talked a minute about Huck, said they will be talking to him later in the show. The "spin" they put on Governor Huckabee's strong showing in Iowa is that if he knocks out Romney, it will help Giuliani.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: RUMOR: Dobson to Support Huckabee (Denied)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:33 pm 

Replies: 82
Views: 4937

It's important to clarify that Dobson didn't say he isn't going to endorse Huckabee, he said no endorsement of anyone is "imminent." Unfortunately, when Dobson sends out an email to his constituency quashing the rumor, many may interpret it to mean Dobson definitely would not support Hucka...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: RUMOR: Dobson to Support Huckabee (Denied)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:52 am 

Somebody get millerkevd a cup of very strong coffee . . . :D

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 am 

The thing about James Dobson is that many evangelicals who might feel confused as they try to sift through all the information out there count on Dr. Dobson to help them sort through it and clarify what is really going on. People trust his judgment and know he does not take a stance without genuine ...

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:03 am 

Quote:
Perhaps we should wait for the man to actually endorse Huckabee before we launch the victory parade.

I totally agree.

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 am 

James Dobson is listed as #5 on that list. I'm guessing Joel Osteen isn't into giving endorsements.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: What happened to the Contribution Counter?

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:00 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 1034

That's much better.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Reply from Baptist Press

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:08 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 233

This is just what I'd like someone like James Dobson to read before he makes his decision about the candidates.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rick Warren Hearts Huckabee

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:15 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 464

Yeah, the more endorsements, the better -- each will carry some votes.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Interview with O'Reilly

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:31 pm 

Views: 4652

Being a bit of a devil's advocate here, I'm not sure O'Reilly's intentions were as bad as painted here. He hammered away at the very things Governor Huckabee's critics would ask, and it gave him a chance to respond in a national media setting to some of the things people might be asking themselves.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Interview with O'Reilly

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:18 am 

Views: 4652

My take was that Governor Huckabee was clear that scripture teaches Jesus is the only way, but that he was saying it is not the President's place to impose that belief on others, that in America, we each get to decide our beliefs (right or wrong). In other words, the office of the President is not a...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Hannity and Colmes interview rescheduled

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 1165

It's a good thing for several reasons already mentioned - Halloween, too much exposure on Fox in one day, Gov. Huckabee must be about worn out from all his media stops the last couple of days. But I think when Fox bumps someone to another day, it is more likely because of the story they do want to c...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: $1 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:55 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 575

Or so many people will try to be "the one" that it'll freeze up for 30 minutes . . . :)

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee in CNN's Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:24 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 680

Maybe when he threw up that graph listing tax increases, he was just a little impressed that Governor Huckabee had good answers . . .

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee on C-Span Radio

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:53 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 249

I picked up mid-point. Will also be on C-SPAN TV at 6:30 p.m. ET and 9:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nov. 4.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee: Sweeps Week

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:10 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 266

Quote:
On Wednesday, Huckabee might as well become an employee of Fox.

I love it! I well know how busy he is today and tomorrow, 'cuz I decided that I'd follow him everywhere I can and catch all his interviews!
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 26 matches ]