Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 196 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee appearance on The Daily Show: The Marriage Debate

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm 

Replies: 132
Views: 3783

Did anyone mention where Obama stands on the Marriage issue? I think I read that he's againt the same-sex-marriage. Is that right? but I haven't heard anyone asking him about it and many of his supporters probably think that Obama supports it..... Maybe Mike can mention that he shares similar opinio...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Blog: The FairTax - Part II: Illegal Immigration Benefit

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 609

I've asked this before also, but the rebates are for poor people only? I've been told it's for everyone but I'm still a little confused... I told a friend of mine I am looking at Bob Barr About Bob Barr, please let Kevin Tracy know with questions you have for Barr. http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/vie...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Blog: The FairTax - Part II: Illegal Immigration Benefit

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:27 pm 

Good explanation Bygracenotmerit :)
Thank you. ~

Christian on the other thread answered nicely as well for lizz310. ~

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Blog: KTracy - What would you ask Bob Barr?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:25 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 515

I don't know how many people here are interested in Bob Barr, but you can tell Kevin Tracy what you want him to ask Bob Barr. He'll be meeting Bob Barr soon. Even when you don't feel like supporting Barr, I don't think it hurts to ask him. http://ktracy.com/?p=1247 If your question is negative, you ...

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:15 pm 

Bygracenotmerit, I like your blog :D Illegal Immigrants are part of the underground economics like drug dealers and so on. I look forward for the FairTax to take care of that part as well. Lizz310, to answer your question... this is just my guess. My guess is that large corporations enjoy reducing t...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: WREG - Huck's Campaign ended in the black w/money left

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 444

That's one of the reasons why I liked Mike a lot. He doesn't waste money and I trust him to use our tax money...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Morning Joe: Mike to play on the show next week

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:28 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 559

Mike seems to be quite busy... That's great.....! That makes me happy ~
On HuckPAC.com, I thought there was supposed to bee a page that shows Mike's schedule but I don't see it on there. :( HucksArmy seems to be the best place to find out where Huckabee would be. :)

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Morning Joe: Mike to play on the show next week

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:17 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 559

Yay...!!!!
I can't wait.... :lol:

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Am I really not a true Huckabee supporter? I need advice.

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:12 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 484

Sorry that Timothy was very unpleasant.
I agree Keneikirk. It seems as if Timothy is wasting his time....
And I agree GrannyT that he didn't realize that you posted
it on February 26th...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: The Suburban: Don't give up land: Huckabee

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:27 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 734

What do Obama and Hillary say about this? Jewish people support other Christian candidates, why not Mike? Other Christian voters support BO or HC, why not Mike? BO and HC even attracts prolife Catholics. I hope everyone in America can decide who to vote not thinking which candidates support which re...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: SYRACUSE.COM: Standing Ovation for Huck at Cornell

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:39 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 768

I love it when Mike makes friends with liberals and respected and get ridiculous misunderstandings out of the way... About prolife issue, I hope he talks more about the supporting information why he's against abortion, like the percentage of abortion in America, how CA doesn't even report anymore, a...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MH.COM: Coming Soon (Countdown!)

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:09 pm 

Replies: 189
Views: 6421

Huck PAC!!!!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Pictures for Seeing Mike on 4/11/2008

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 442

Wonderful pictures!!!!!
Thank you David. :lol:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CNN Political Ticker - Huckabee signs with talent agency

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:28 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 2330

Quote:
Bottom line, we'll see MH more. And possibly more mainstream.
Yes...!!!! :D
That makes me happy :lol:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CNN Political Ticker - Huckabee signs with talent agency

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:24 am 

Replies: 27
Views: 2330

...I think that sounds exciting... I don't know how much he'll be doing that kind, probably not too much, but I think Mike will appeal more to liberals this way, and Mike will be more approachable... I hope this will help Mike a lot in the near future... :) And I get to see Mike on TV more this way....

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Readers Digest Grades the Canidiates

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 253

This is an interesting poll.
You can vote in details of each than other polls.

Forum: Fiscal   Topic: earthtimes:The Income Tax Mess

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 1145

Good article....
It points out the reason I dislike politicians both Democrats and Republicans. (except some like Mike)

and Go FairTax Go!!!!!!
Sadly, this is there reason the establishment was afraid of Mike.... :|
Thank you to Mike for letting us learn about FairTax...

Forum: Huckabee's Schedule   Topic: 05/20/08 - 05/21/08 -- Mike @ WA events-- Spokane & Seattle

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 pm 

Replies: 29
Views: 1905

The more Mike speech, the better it is :D
Thanks for the info...
I wonder when Mike is coming to the central Texas....
I might start asking around at churches if they're inviting Mike
as a guest or start encouraging/requesting it...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MYWAY NEWS: McCain Compiles VP List

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:04 am 

Replies: 21
Views: 1043

MacGyver wrote:
this board has gotten slow in recent weeks, anyone else noticed that?

I noticed that. I don't see some HucksArmy regulars anymore. I don't know if they're on vacation... I hope they're not banned... I guess it gets harder with less stories on Mike.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MYWAY NEWS: McCain Compiles VP List

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:37 am 

Replies: 21
Views: 1043

But yeah, McCain's campaign funds are pretty anemic right now, and the only thing working for him is the democrats squabbling over their nominee. I don't know if Clinton becomes the nominee, but she seems very confident of winning in November if she can be the nominee. She probably knows how to bri...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 196 matches ]