Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 3237 matches
Search these results:

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: THE SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT AND THE ELECTION

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 1338

I had a longing this morning to communicate with my former HucksArmy friends. Maybe because I cannot remember the passcode for my Apple account I was trying to upgrade. It feels odd to be cut off. But it also tells me, maybe I--we--depend too much on communicating with the internet, the Iphone inste...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Michelle Malkin takes cheapshot at Huck on Hannity's show

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:19 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 528

I will not be subscribing to CTR with Michelle Malkin. She has always been unreasonably biased against Mike Huckabee.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Proudly Saying "Merry Christmas" This Year! Happy New Year!

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 am 

Replies: 2
Views: 512

Next, "Happy New Year--2017"! We will look back on 2016 as well as looking forward to 2017 and all the promise it may hold, as well as all the difficulties and tragedies. We pray for our new President-Elect Donald J. Trump, who will be inaugurated on January 20, 2017. The fact that he will...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Proudly Saying "Merry Christmas" This Year! Happy New Year!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:26 pm 

Views: 512

MERRY CHRISTMAS, America! I am thankful that President Elect Donald J. Trump is proudly wishing Americans a Merry Christmas, not just a "Happy Holiday," although I am OK if people want to say that, too. The last few Trump Thank You rallies are unabashedly American and upbeat. It is time! P...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ryan

Post subject: Re: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ryan
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:20 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 520

The whole Pizzagate thing has suddenly become quiet. But I do wonder what Dennis Hastert's involvement may have been with Podesta. The latter has much to answer for in his own emails with Hillary. Not to mention Huma Abedin. Not to mention Hillary herself and potential criminal charges. I hope Trump...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: THE SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT AND THE ELECTION

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:19 am 

He is not the most perfect vehicle, but I believe God identified and chose a man in Donald Trump who could win over pure evil and take our country back. May God forgive any transgressions in his past of which he is guilty and is remorseful This is a very good prayer. I do believe that God is workin...

Forum: General News   Topic: Vote Recounts Disappoint Stein; Show Trump's Huge Victory

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 pm 

Views: 505

Keep praying. Just heard that a federal judge has ordered a recount in Michigan, I believe. And it must be done by Dec. 13. And it will cost about $5 million.

Forum: General News   Topic: Vote Recounts Disappoint Stein; Show Trump's Huge Victory

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:53 am 

Views: 505

Green Party candidate Jill Stein's efforts calling for a presidential ballot recount in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania have failed to change any electoral votes for Donald Trump. After millions of dollars were invested by her donors and by Hillary Clinton's, the Green Party has dropped its bi...

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 am 

For a yr, off and on, I was praying Numbers 27:11-? Moses prayed the the Lord, Lord God, source of all life, I pray for a man who can lead the people of Israel/America, and can command us in battle, and that we no longer be like a sheep without a shepherd. Never did I dream of this outcome. I dread...

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:03 pm 

For a yr, off and on, I was praying Numbers 27:11-? Moses prayed the the Lord, Lord God, source of all life, I pray for a man who can lead the people of Israel/America, and can command us in battle, and that we no longer be like a sheep without a shepherd. Never did I dream of this outcome. I dread...

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 am 

I have never heard so many people confess how afraid they were of the election results, and how if Hillary Clinton were to win, our nation's freedoms and perhaps existence would be over. The anxiety was high. The prayers were fervent. And 81% of evangelicals came out to vote for Donald Trump, thus a...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ryan

Post subject: Re: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ryan
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 520

I have gotten whiplash this year following Paul Ryan's positions on Donald Trump. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/12/day-election-paul-ryan-said-gop-not-trumps-party/ Something is not right with him. He acts like a scared rabbit trying to figure out where he is the safest at any giv...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!

Post subject: Re: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:24 am 

Views: 690

Congratulations to your state!! I wish Illinois would come to it's senses. :wall Along with the many, many people to thank in your state don't forget the Amish. They really stepped up. http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/11/large_amish_turnout_helps_tilt.html I hope the Gov. has a key position in the...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!

Post subject: Re: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:09 am 

Views: 690

Someone had to say it, might as well be me. :) What a joy it was to watch the results come in with fellow GOP'ers at Republican HQ here in Bucks County, PA, and even better that my state put Trump over the top! Personally, I think they waited so long to call the election for Trump to deny him a spe...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Voter Fraud - What to Do?

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:23 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 1385

Does anyone know of any other forums which are either already discussing voter reform or would be fertile ground to start a conversation? I love this board since you can have a serious discussion on issues and don't have to deal with the chaos of the Wild Wild Web. I lurk on Gov. Huckabee's Faceboo...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 am 

Pew Research reveals: 24 million voter registrations are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters 2.75 million people are registered in more than one state http://www.pewcenteronthestates.org We have a serious problem. Beezwax, you are rig...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 am 

There are several sources. Snopes (predictably) calls this false, but according to the Daily Caller, the head of this British company does sit on the board of the Soros organization. And WikiLeaks reveals an interesting Venezuelan connection. And secrecy. http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-conn...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:28 am 

The electronic vote flipping is what worries me in this and future elections. The more votes for Trump or the next Republican just means more votes for Hillary or the next Democrat. :tinfoil The truth is that the voter machine fraud is a great threat, even now. Not sure where I got this info, but t...

Forum: Fox News Megan Kelley has gone too far in overtly attacking Trump.   Topic: Did you see Megan Kelly Blast Trump in segment with Newt'

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:13 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 431

She has not liked him since the very 1st debate in the primaries. I have voted already and the long lines are long! Don't recall this much interest in a long time, if ever. :pray She has a bias that shows. This time a Republican candidate (Trump) is calling for his supporters to vote early. Thousan...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 628

This journalist/investigator is a true hero who has taken much criticism, but he can get a story through patience and talent.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 162 [ Search found 3237 matches ]