Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 392 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Big announcement for Huckabee coming.....

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:31 am 

Replies: 360
Views: 43228

What we have seen over the past few months, and particularly today, is a masterful piece of political performance. By keeping everyone guessing about whether or not he is running -- signalling via Ed Rollins that he won't run, yet hyping his mysterious announcement tomorrow -- Governor Huckabee has ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Pawlenty Interview -- Discusses Huckabee

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 591

Link?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee on Hannity radio at 4 central time

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 446

ConservTexan wrote:
So kudos to Hannity and I will send him a thank you email.

We should probably all do that with both Hannity and O'Reilly.

Forum: General News   Topic: Happy Birthday Brian BDbopper!!

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:10 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 322

Happy Birthday!

Forum: General News   Topic: The Sarah Palin 2012 Poll from Facebook

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 287

Even the Governor himself has said that, if he doesn't run, he might support Palin. Huck and Palin are on the same team. Let's not split the good guys' vote.

Forum: General News   Topic: Economics 101: Our real economic woes explained

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 531

That was a good post -- very well explained.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: New PPP Poll -- Huck does best against Obama

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 597

This may sound a little odd, but for the present, I'm actually glad that Huckabee is left out of these polls so often. If he was in desperate need of media attention, the polls would help him a lot. But as he is on FOX every week, his exposure is already pretty high. On the other hand, if he was see...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Sold-out crowd welcomes Huckabee at Reagan Library

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm 

Views: 482

IowaforHuckabee wrote:
What's on his tie?

Elephants, I think.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Breaking: Mike to Endorse Rubio Tuesday - Spread the News

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm 

Replies: 79
Views: 2726

Steve, those emails were a stroke of genius. This is precisely what we need to do to prepare for 2012.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Sold-out crowd welcomes Huckabee at Reagan Library

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm 

Views: 482

David, were you there yesterday? I was. It was the first time I had the opportunity to see him other than a momentary glimpse.

Forum: General News   Topic: South Carolina Fair Tax Act

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:58 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 219

Does anyone know Mark Sanford's (Governor of South Carolina) position on the fair tax? I haven't been able to find anything so far on the internet.

Forum: Huckabee's Schedule   Topic: Gov. Huckabee Coming to Reagan Library on June 29th

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:26 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 511

Yeeess!

I live within driving distance!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rush: Are Huckabee and Jeb Conservatives?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 798

justgrace wrote:
beezwax wrote:
Just give him time, and Gov. Huckabee will convince all these talk-show hosts.

Slow and steady, wins the race.

Forum: General News   Topic: Hewitt's new book: Fairtax Fantasy (UPDATED with transcript)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:38 pm 

Replies: 33
Views: 782

ecwoodrow wrote:
It was real short. I think someone phoned in a question about it. He told a funny story about Hugh Hewitt being absolutely clueless about the Fair Tax. The guy really doesn't know what he's talking about.

Is there some way I could listen to that segment on the internet?

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: K. McCullough: A word about Pres Huckabee...Integrity trumps

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 1714

Slow and steady will win the race.

Huck's job right now is to slowly, carefully build his support base, telling the truth boldly, and gently.

Forum: General News   Topic: Hewitt's new book: Fairtax Fantasy (UPDATED with transcript)

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 pm 

Replies: 33
Views: 782

Can anyone enlighten me on this fictional 30% people keep waving around including the guy (Mr. Cooper) for thestate.com? I know it has something the do with inclusive vs. exclusive tax. It seems to me that if a tax rate set at 23% at the register is 23% no matter how you shake it. I am sure this wi...

Forum: General News   Topic: Pirates!

Post subject: Re: Pirates!
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 pm 

Replies: 37
Views: 881

tag wrote:

Interesting...

It seems that there was more to this than meets the eye.

Forum: General News   Topic: Tea Party: MAKE SURE YOU WERE COUNTED

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm 

Replies: 13
Views: 304

Is that a photograph? It looks a little odd, particularly when you scroll left.

Forum: General News   Topic: TX Gov. affirms TX sovereignty under 10th Amendment

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 255

Mike Mitrosky wrote:
Im very surprised Rick Perry did this.. I still dont trust the guy, but this is still a positive development

I know only very little about him. Out of curiousity, why don't you trust him?

Forum: General News   Topic: ONN:Rick Warren disavows support for Prop. 8

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 pm 

Replies: 44
Views: 985

Here's the endorsement from October:

Sort by:  
Page 1 of 20 [ Search found 392 matches ]