Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 201 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: IS HUCKABEE PLANNING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm 

Replies: 33
Views: 3418

I googled Huckabee for the first time in a long time and some stuff is popping up. He's quitting his 3 hour radio show (not the hourly cut ins) to focus on different ventures... but he won't say what. He's not denying another run and I see he's meeting with other political groups in Iowa and South C...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: More Huckabee/Romney Talk

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm 

Replies: 13
Views: 575

I only see this if Romney wins the nomination. He would need Huck to placate the Christian Right. Huck, however, could go with Rubio, Thune, Hunter, etc. and that would placate his critics. The flip-flops on social issues would be counteracted too with Huck as his running mate.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee/Clemmons Case

Post subject: Re: Huckabee/Clemmons Case
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 897

Could care less about this candidate... But this did make me wonder? What is Huck's biggest vulnerability in the primary? Clemmons or the "big government, tax raiser" stuff from 2008? Where will his opposition hit the hardest?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Palin/Huck stories

Post subject: Palin/Huck stories
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 274

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/130453-poll-women-prefer-huckabee-to-palin?page=2#comments http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/11/22/david-frum-how-mike-huckabee-could-stop-sarah-palin/ Seeing a few stories like these starting to pop up around the web. I think these...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Top-Tier 2012 Pres.Candidates

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 1225

Wondering if this writer will keep his job. Huckabee's mentioned as top-tier... but no Pawlenty. How dare he break the template?!!!!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee & Talk Radio

Post subject: Re: Huckabee & Talk Radio
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm 

Replies: 11
Views: 600

This is the issue that drove me to join HA. I study it very closely. I listen to talk radio show hosts I don't care for so I can keep track of the landscape and how they're going to treat Huck in 2012. First and foremost... I truly believe Hannity, Ingram, Medved and most of the others base their op...

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: CNN 2012 Poll-Huck Beats Obama 52-44 (11.4.10)

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm 

Replies: 75
Views: 2502

I was wondering how Limbaugh would address the issue of 2012 polls considering Palin doesn't do well and Mike does. So I listened today. He was quick to say how pointless 2012 polls are this far out and how much they can change. He did this twice in the hour or so I listened. Obviously a pro-Mike......

Post subject: Re: Huck on top for 2012!
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 pm 

Btw, Drudge headlined this "GOP candidates top Obama"... Of course he had to do that with Huck on top and Palin losing.
Also, I saw this on CNN... Only thing mentioned is how Obama beats Palin.

Post subject: Re: Huck on top for 2012!
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:27 pm 

Wondering when someone was going to post this. 8 points! Yep, pretty unelectable.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rush ranks Mike below all other GOPers

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 am 

Replies: 32
Views: 1055

One thing I think people forget concerning Rush/Huck in 2008 that I think spawned a lot of this. Around the time of the Iowa caucus when Rush was just starting to go negative on Huck there was an article in Atlantic Monthly magazine. An "unnamed" Huckabee supporter from Washington DC (whic...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rush ranks Mike below all other GOPers

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 pm 

Replies: 32
Views: 1055

Newsweek asks Rush Limbaugh to rates the 2012 candidates on a scale from 1-10. a. Sarah Palin 8 b. Chris Christie 8 c. Haley Barbour 7 d. Mitt Romney 6 e. Newt Gingrich 6 f. Tim Pawlenty 6 g. Mike Huckabee 4 http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/29/what-rush-wants-now-and-in-2012.html *Doesn't look like R...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: HUCK CALLS ON CONGRESS TO CUT NPR (JUAN WILLIAMS)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 878

Huck's response removed from Drudge... Replaced with Palin's.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Teases at Run

Post subject: Re: Huckabee Teases at Run
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 356

I think dropping a hint that he might run is a good tactic... Because one of the common themes among Huck bashers is that he won't run. Just needs to make it subtle. Then he can actually make a decision down the road.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Toby Keith

Post subject: Re: Toby Keith
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:05 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 193

Make that CNN... Not necessarily Larry King.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Toby Keith

Post subject: Toby Keith
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:57 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 193

Toby Keith was on Larry King and asked about Palin, he turned it around and looks like a potential recruit for HA :). Check out the transcript at GOP12... Good stuff.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Clemmons

Post subject: Re: Clemmons
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 am 

Replies: 31
Views: 1070

This is just weird. They don't even mention something new in their article to show why they're covering it now. It's like writing about the Arizona immigration debate and making it look like it just happened. Just odd.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Hucakbee/Coulter exchange

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 533

I liked how Mike mentioned Reagan giving amnesty as Coulter called him "liberal" for his position on immigration. I think Mike needs to be more forceful on this in 2011. Anytime people like Coulter try to catch him on -- immigration, commutations, taxes, etc. -- he needs to immediately poi...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Obama advisor: Obama vs Huckabee ??

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 am 

Replies: 19
Views: 1167

Hasn't hit Drudge... And I only thought it had a 24 hour window to be picked up on the site, which would've been the springboard for this story onto talk radio. Wonder if Drudge intentionally ignored what SHOULD be a juicy headline.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Obama advisor: Obama vs Huckabee ??

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am 

Wondering if this'll make Drudge. That could be a springboard to make this big.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 am 

This could be big and gain a lot of traction. Truthfully bigger than a lot of news about Mike. We'll have to see if the media picks it up though and rolls with it.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 11 [ Search found 201 matches ]