Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 199 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Can Mike Huckabee Beat Ted Cruz?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 783

mikethom1 wrote:
No.

That's some in-depth analysis there...

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: National primary poll

Post subject: Re: National primary poll
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:15 pm 

Replies: 113
Views: 8702

Seems the big drumbeat among many in the talk radio/so-called conservative pundintry is that we have to narrow the field down now to about 5 or 6 candidates. This is more due to them wanting as little competition as possible for their preferred candidates as the faux reasoning that there's too many...

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: Iowa Poll: Huckabee 1st

Post subject: Re: Iowa Poll: Huckabee 1st
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:59 pm 

Replies: 64
Views: 5372

I just cannot understand the attraction people have to trump!! He is an idiot and he has no business being president! what are poeple seeing? :wall They're seeing someone who is strong, speaks his mind and won't get pushed around. In light of 8 years of Obama getting pushed around, bowing, getting ...

Forum: Polling Numbers   Topic: Roll Call for Veterans of 2008- Where are you now?

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:27 pm 

Replies: 19
Views: 2035

3. I'm of course still a fan of Governor Huckabee, but I'm also looking for candidates who speak out strongly against the toxic feminist movement (as I believe it is the core of many problems the Left poses to us, including Gay Marriage). Between those who have unofficially announced (Bush, Huckabee...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Book Tour vs. Competing Grounds

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:28 am 

Replies: 7
Views: 181

8) It makes him a regional candidate in that he has fewer than 5 stops west of the Mississippi.

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Huckabee's VP selection

Post subject: Re: Huckabee's VP selection
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 1617

Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID)-yeah, it seems parochial (as I'm from Idaho) but I think Labrador has historically had a lot of Tea Party support. He's smart , well-spoken and would balance the ticket nicely. While Idaho will go for the GOP nominee anyway, it'd help to have someone Western. If Huckabee's...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Jeb Bush Running - Pros and Cons

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 772

I think Bush's moves forced Mike to take action. If he waited too long Bush might lock up too many supporters/financial backers. Lee I do not think Jeb is where the money and support split is, I put Bush, Christy and Romney in the same group and I do not think Mike has much support from that crowd....

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Huckabee's VP selection

Post subject: Re: Huckabee's VP selection
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 1617

I cannot imagine Huckabee choosing anyone as VP that doesn't hold the same values as Huckabee does. If a person isn't qualified to earn a Huckabee endorsement and HuckPAC support, they aren't qualified to even be on a VP long list. This goes without saying. I think the real question is where to fin...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Who is active?

Post subject: Re: Who is active?
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 3326

I'm active as much as I can be, keep an eye on the news and whatnot. Doing some army training in South Carolina for the next few months though.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee at the Romney summit in Utah

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:44 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 397

I doubt Romney will run again. If he did, he has as much of a tin ear for politics as I do for music. The American people aren't interested in a loser, which, despite a good showing in '12, is what Romney is. He's already run, he's already lost. I really only think that he's trying to position himse...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Hucks Army "Draft Gov. Mike Huckabee for President" Mission

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm 

Replies: 65
Views: 9894

Chad Ball,

Moscow, Idaho

Hi Chad, great to have you back! I have a sister in law and brother in law that is in Idaho serving as Baptist missionaries.

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Huckabee leads in SC & Iowa by 9 & 7 points

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 1066

First, as for the rebel cause: There is no reason to celebrate the secession - it wasn't about states' rights, whatever southern revisionists like to claim. The southerners were the WORST when it came to states' rights - they forced northerners to return runaway slaves who had managed to flee to th...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: IS HUCKABEE PLANNING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:18 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 3590

I'm being (VERY) cautiously optimistic. He seems warmer to the idea and he's actually said he's giving it a serious look. He won a poll in South Carolina, followed by Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, with no one else even registering about double digits. Of course, he'll always be welcome in Iowa, but n...

Forum: General News   Topic: General discussion until Bill gets our mission ready

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:42 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 982

I thought this was one thing that the FairTax was useful for: removing the motivation for employers to hire illegal workers because it would cost the same amount as hiring legal ones.

Forum: General Politics   Topic: POLITICO: Huckabee to pundits: Put up or shut up

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 am 

Replies: 9
Views: 759

I am already sick of all the arm-chair quarterbacking myself, but there is one very simple aspect in all the analysis that is not being addressed & I believe it is the most obvious: Romney was just not appealing to anyone except business-people. This is the American Idol Age and charisma matter...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Welcome Back to Hucktown Ski Resort!

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 567

QVA, just erase your cookies.

On a brighter note, I lurk here all the time, but you guys say everything that I would say, so I don't post. Well, that and being a junior in college now is pretty stressful. Speaking of which, 12:45 is a time i should be asleep at.

Goodnight all.

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: PPP 2016 Republican Nomination-Huck tied for 2nd

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 1559

One election at a time, guys.

Forum: General Politics   Topic: Three new rules for U.S. presidents

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 582

The third change I would like to see may seem small, but it's a long overdue amendment: Raise the age of eligibility to run for president from 35 to 45 -- and cap it at 70. 35 is old enough. I think quite a few of our problems have resulted from the baby boomers staying in power way too long. If we...

Forum: General News   Topic: Douthat: the Greatness of Ike

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 217

I've always wondered why Ike isn't up there with Reagan and Lincoln...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Don't like the presidential candidates? Nominate your own!

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:57 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 2041

I don't even have to look him up - I am already certain that this guy is going to turn out to be liberal on all the social issues... :roll: Finding that I care about those issues less and less every TRILLION dollars or so further this country goes into debt...... I'll admit that I never had you fig...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]