Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 53 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Draft Huckabee....Messages to Gov. Huckabee

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am 

Replies: 29
Views: 5236

Governor- As I sit here I really have no clue what to type. As I have passed along many dozens of letters to you- I had the opportunity to read most of them. It seems almost like...."what else can be said?" I do want to be crystal clear on one thing, however. Whatever you are lead to do, ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Sending letters to Mike to prayerfully reconsider....

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 am 

Replies: 9
Views: 1941

All of your letters thus far have been sent to Governor Huckabee (personally) as of 11 pm Monday evening CT. I started sending them in groups on Friday evening....Sunday evening and again tonight. I did get a positive response of appreciation for the letters - but obviously no signal as to anything ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: LA TIMES: GOP Lacks Strong Contender from South

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:24 pm 

Replies: 31
Views: 3402

One small example of yet another intriguing quip....Instead of saying at the end of his TV show in reply to "It's not too late" he said, "Well- we'll see". He could have easily said "Well- not this time." He didn't.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Beck Slams Huckabee (again)

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:17 am 

Replies: 111
Views: 12883

I think sometimes people mistake the Governor's gentlemanly demeanor as some how being "meek or weak." If he does not respond to attacks he is "weak" and if he does he is "thinned skinned." The fact is, Governor Huckabee has solid conservative credentials that can not ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee unloads on Glenn Beck like I've never seen

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am 

Replies: 40
Views: 2169

Glenn Beck is entitled to his own opinion, no matter how distorted it may be. Calling Governor Huckabee a "progressive" is like saying Michael Jordan was a star quarterback for the Chicago Bears. First, it's false, and second- it's stupid. The fact is, Governor Huckabee has solid conservat...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CNN: Huckabee's problem with Natalie Portman

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm 

Replies: 54
Views: 1849

The audio of it is just above in my last post.

Randy

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CNN: Huckabee's problem with Natalie Portman

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 am 

Replies: 54
Views: 1849

This is one small example of how they take something that is not even a molehill- and create a mountain out of it, simply because they know most Americans do not listen to Michael Medved on the radio and will never have the opportunity or take the time to listen to what was actually said in context....

Forum: Huckabee's Schedule   Topic: Book Tour Posts and Pictures

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 3970

Here are 42 photos my wife posted of the book signing in West Des Moines on Monday night with Governor Mike Huckabee and his new book, "A Simple Government" After the link opens - you can click on the photos to enlarge them. Thanks, Randy http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139439342...

Forum: Huckabee in Blogs   Topic: Vander Plaats: Why Huckabee might be waiting

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 1010

I saw the video of exactly what Bob said the other day and have talked with him about it a couple of times. He said he probably mis-spoke but what he "meant" was that if Mike gets in the race, he is confirmed to take one of the slots on the Presidential Lecture Series by the Family Leader....

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee #10 on VH1's Most Slimmed Down Celebs

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 1023

The Governor's primary problem was plantar fasciitis- which used to be referred to more as "heel spurs." This is a very common condition many people suffer from at some point in life but often has very little to do with running, except having the condition makes it virtually impossible to ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Iowa Gets First Big 2012 Forum. So Who Will Show?

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 am 

Replies: 18
Views: 909

I do not believe the Governor's comments on his show last week had anything whatsoever to do with a "hidden" message to his supporters. My view is that he has truly not decided 100% for certain yet, but if and when he gets in it will be later on in the year after the field has possibly thi...

Forum: General News   Topic: Iowa Gets First Big 2012 Forum. So Who Will Show?

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:11 am 

Replies: 18
Views: 909

My view is that the chances of the Governor attending this "conference" are Slim to None, and Slim just left town.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Malkin goes after Huckabee in Nanny of year piece

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 am 

Replies: 30
Views: 1741

Walter--

I read your article and wholeheartedly agree. I posted a comment under your article and also posted it on Face Book. In addtiton, I e-mailed it to 500-600 people just a moment ago.

Happy New Year!

http://www.chalkartist.com :like

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Bretbart Posts MSNBC Video About Huckabee

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 578

For Breitbart, Malkin, Rush, Coulter or anyone else to attempt to make the case that Mike Huckabee is a "big government liberal" is like saying Michael Jordan was a great quarterback for the Chicago Bears. One- it's false and two, it's stupid. During the last Presidential primary, I recall...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee/Clemmons Case

Post subject: Re: Huckabee/Clemmons Case
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 872

Some people have asked for details over the past couple of days about hearing Mike Huckabee's name mentioned in media reports in connection with the terrible shooting deaths of 4 police officers in the state of Washington a year ago. There is a lot of wrong information being spread, so I have tried ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Is it just me.... MH seems to be losing weight

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm 

Views: 1256

He is running some but had plantar faciitus in one heel in 2008 which is very agravating. He then begin to run shorter distances when that finally begin to clear up but had a knee issue due to the heel problem which is quite common. These things can normally be overcome and are quite common. I am on...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Maybe fox has finally got the message? INcluded Huck n poll

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 am 

Replies: 9
Views: 556

Calista and I would never do that....Calista and I would advise against that. Calista and I are thinking about a new show at Fox called Calsita and I.

Signed--

Calista and I :floor

Forum: General News   Topic: Is it just me.... MH seems to be losing weight

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 am 

Views: 1256

He is working hard at it and having success. This is the only time I can think of I am rooting for him to be a loser.

Forum: General News   Topic: Article points out Palin - Huckabee Disconnect with th media

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 333

That's what makes all the more bizarre Rush Limbaugh and most of talk radio slobbering all over her like she is conservatives only hope. It would be a disaster of epic proportions if talk radio, Fox News and others pushed her through all the way to the nomination. I can't make myself believe that Ru...

Forum: General News   Topic: Same-sex marriage gains GOP support

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am 

Replies: 25
Views: 841

The homosexual lobby in this country has been successful in forcing society to validate legally and ethically their choice of sexual behavior and relationships, enact special laws, while promoting this sinful choice to our children as normal, even desirable behavior. Obviously, sin is sin in God's e...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 53 matches ]