Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 193 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: HuffPo: Huckabee, Gay Marriage and SCOTUS

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:28 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 285

What sort of "society transformation" did you have in mind? How exactly would society be horribly transformed when 97% of people are straight? Remember, the stated goal of some LGBTV activists is to end the institution of marriage. The way they go about this also usurps power from the sta...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: HuffPo: Huckabee, Gay Marriage and SCOTUS

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 pm 

I really believe this is going to be the most difficult issue for any true conservative in the presidential race. The tide is turning against the traditional view of marriage. Two generations of voters were brought up in a culture of no fault divorce and disposable marriage so they have no concept ...

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 pm 

I really believe this is going to be the most difficult issue for any true conservative in the presidential race. The tide is turning against the traditional view of marriage. Two generations of voters were brought up in a culture of no fault divorce and disposable marriage so they have no concept ...

Forum: General Politics   Topic: Who would you support for the 2016 GOP nomination?

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:06 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 649

It's been a while since I've checked out these forums I figured I'd stop by. I think it would be interesting to see where some of us stand for 2016. Choose as many as you want -

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Cain/Gingrich Debate 11/5

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:53 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 1551

The losers of the debate were Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Cain and Gingrich just showed the country what a real debate looks like between adults. A debate between two Republicans who both want to defeat Obama and not each other. I thought Gingrich was the clear winner, but Cain still had a net posit...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE DECISION (Huckabee Show Discussion Forum)

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm 

Replies: 339
Views: 44696

Unless anyone else really good comes to the forefront, I will probably support Gingrich. He seems to be carrying a really great message, and I would love to see him destroy Obama in a debate. I hope if you all really believe in redemption, you will consider him despite his past personal failings. I ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: THE DECISION (Huckabee Show Discussion Forum)

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:02 pm 

I am interested to know who Mike will end up supporting for the nomination

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm 

Intrade is at 40%

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Big announcement for Huckabee coming.....

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:21 pm 

Replies: 360
Views: 43371

He might announce his non-candidacy for several reasons. To give his fanbase an honest, face-to-face explanation; To get the media to stop hassling him about his potential run; To help put the spotlight on the other candidates (although I doubt he would endorse anyone yet). Remember that if he annou...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Big announcement for Huckabee coming.....

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:00 pm 

Replies: 360
Views: 43371

Actually, to me, it has been seeming to me more and more likely that Huckabee will not run. I don't think it's about him pursuing money, it's just that he seems very happy doing what he is doing now and I don't know if he wants the presidency bad enough. Running for president is such a significant i...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Opinions on Huckabee 2012

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:45 pm 

Replies: 35
Views: 1185

The reason for that personhood amendment was because there is a loophole in the Roe vs Wade decision. If it can be proven that the unborn is a person than Roe vs Wade is in violation of the right to life. If the state recognizes the personhood of the unborn then abortion would be in violation of st...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Opinions on Huckabee 2012

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 pm 

Replies: 35
Views: 1185

I was a very big supporter of Mike Huckabee during the GOP nomination. I have not posted here since Huckabee lost, but now that McCain has lost, I have an interest in seeing that Huckabee has a chance in 2012. Accomplishing this requires a good strategy for both Huckabee and the movement behind him....

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MH.COM: Coming Soon (Countdown!)

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:58 am 

Replies: 189
Views: 6389

guys...whenever the new site comes up, everyone will be able to see it at the same time. The counter is just a simple little javascript code that is based on your computer's clock and is set to count down to however long your computer clock is from 12:00 noon on April 15. It won't be like anybody wi...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MAKE CALLS NOW!

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 283

bump

Everyone ready to make calls?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: WEATHER.COM: VA Forcast looks good for Gov. Huckabee!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:32 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 931

Remember the speculation on how the bad weather might have affected Huckabee's turnout in northern South Carolina such as in Greenville/Spartanburg? Hopefully the weather will cater toward our interests this time. It would be great if we could actually pull this one off - if we win Virginia, then we...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: RUSH: More friendly toward Huckabee

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:37 pm 

Replies: 29
Views: 1517

Who here is looking forward to the Republican debate to be held in Ohio on Feb. 28th? Finally a chance for Huckabee to get center stage on a pretty much 1v1 against McCain.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: 2/11 RASMUSSEN NAT: 46 JM 34 MH!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:08 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 706

Expect Huckabee's numbers to go up again tomorrow by at least a couple percent. Also expect John McCain's numbers to drop quite a few points soon because that one day where he jumped up 14 points will soon not be included in the rolling average.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: MSNBC:Paul Weyrich to Endorse Huckabee

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:57 pm 

Replies: 28
Views: 1305

Um...James Dobson did say that under no circumstances would he vote for McCain, right? Since Romney dropped out, wouldn't that mean he supports Huckabee for sure? Why aren't we getting an actual endorsement?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Delegate Tracker

Post subject: Re: Delegate Tracker
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:15 am 

Replies: 36
Views: 1515

We need to be actively recruiting Ron Paul supporters to join us because at this point Huckabee is the only way to stop McCain. Even if Ron Paul were to win every one of the remaining delegates, he still wouldn't have enough to win. It's time to focus on defeating McCain and the Ron Paul supporters ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: CPAC Speech: ON MSNBC and CNN.com (updated)

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:46 am 

Replies: 199
Views: 4280

I was there too at CPAC when Romney conceded. I wish I had it on video the way all the Romney signs slowly started going down lol when Romney was finally getting to his point. Certainly was discouraging to a lot of conservatives. Hopefully they'll all jump on board and see that Huckabee is their las...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 193 matches ]