Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 2509 matches
Search these results:

Forum: General News   Topic: Boehner: Obama administration wants to 'annihilate' GOP

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 673

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/23/16665481-boehner-obama-administration-wants-to-annihilate-gop?lite I'm curious to know what others here think about this statement/attitude. I know others may disagree with me in saying this, but I think that the GOP has done more to harm itself than an...

Forum: General News   Topic: The Fiscal Cliff

Post subject: Re: The Fiscal Cliff
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 am 

Replies: 22
Views: 2031

I suppose this thread is as good as any to start talking about the debt ceiling. I'm thinking of writing a blog post and analyse, as an economist, whether it would be smart for the US to default (I write for caffeinated thoughts). I don't think we're quite at that point yet, but if the choice is be...

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:17 am 

As I said in the beginning, Mr Values, you need to check you own values. Really,your not gonna bully me around with your empty words. And for sure, you are not gonna "gaslight" me. If you try to "Gaslight" anyone els...I WILL point it out. I hope in future posts that you claim t...

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 am 

Hey Ken, thanks for the reply. No. I won't knock it off. In my opinion, I have seen this Mr. "Values" take it to the extreme with "Just" folks. Also in my opinion, Mr. Values needs to do his homework before he opens his mouth. In my opinion, he speaks as a fool. Always looking t...

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:15 am 

Patriot4America wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Mr. Values. Now I would actually say, in my opinion, that you are tryimg to "gaslight" me...also, in my opinion, B.O. does a very good job at that to the American people.

Just my thoughts,

Peter

I have no idea at all what you're talking about.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm 

Mr Values, really now. First, thank you for "accidentally" liking my post. I appreciciate it. To be truthfull, I thought your response to my post was cynical, kinda like B.O. himself. I didn't accidentally like your post...in fact, I saw through it. In all, Mr. Values, I have seen your po...

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm 

Mr Values, really now. First, thank you for "accidentally" liking my post. I appreciciate it. To be truthfull, I thought your response to my post was cynical, kinda like B.O. himself. I didn't accidentally like your post...in fact, I saw through it. I am so thankful that Gov. Huckabee pos...

Forum: General News   Topic: Chris Christie Attacks John Boehner By Name Over Sandy Aid

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 627

Does anyone have a reference to the actual bill? I'd like to read the original bill by itself.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm 

I don't think I'll be able to vote for anyone who voted "no" to this should they seek higher office. At some point, a person in leadership has to be able to weigh the consequences of their actions and understand the ramifications of grandstanding. If this vote fails, almost all taxpayers ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Chris Christie Attacks John Boehner By Name Over Sandy Aid

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm 

Views: 627

Sometimes I wonder if Congress is trying to determine whether or not they can get their approval ratings into the negative range. They seem to be trying very hard ... Chris Christie and Peter King are both publicly excoriating the House leadership right now for adjorning without bothering to send a...

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm 

I don't think I'll be able to vote for anyone who voted "no" to this should they seek higher office. At some point, a person in leadership has to be able to weigh the consequences of their actions and understand the ramifications of grandstanding. If this vote fails, almost all taxpayers w...

Post subject: The Fiscal Cliff
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:29 pm 

Happy New Year, everybody!!

I continue to be amazed at all the Fiscal Cliff mess. I am waiting for the U.S. Credit Rating to be lowered again at any time. I hope the Congress passes the legislation and just gets us at least temporarily out of this stalemate. Thoughts?

Forum: General News   Topic: Voter Fraud?

Post subject: Re: Voter Fraud?
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 2206

A longer clip of Watts' interview on CNN tonight. What I love about the clip is that he also calls attention to how some Republicans are reacting to the aftermath of the election by trying to turn against social conservatives. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/12/06/exp-erin-watts-takes...

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 am 

Tonight, former Republican Oklahoma Congressman J.C. Watts said many of the same things that I've been saying here regarding the GOP and diversity. J.C. Watts on the GOP & diversity: "if it's good for God, it ought to be good for Republicans" http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/0...

Forum: Gov. Mike Huckabee For President 2016   Topic: Huckabee: Join in Jan 'Day to Pray'

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 am 

Replies: 1
Views: 472

What an outstanding idea!!!

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm 

Yes, I will remove it and meant to do it earlier. I was not aware when I posted it that it was satire. I will delete that message.

Forum: General News   Topic: Grover Norquist

Post subject: Grover Norquist
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm 

Views: 573

Am I incorrect in remembering that, in addition to being the guy who got most Republicans to sign the pledge to not increase taxes, that Norquist was one of Huckabee's main tormentors in 2008? If so, it's interesting watching the situation play out now as it's pretty clear that whatever political ca...

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 pm 

I think it is imperative that all racism - racial resentment from any person and in any direction - be opposed by everybody

It is clearly a lie for anyone to suggest that racism is not an evil that can reside in any human heart. It's all the same thing and we are all vulnerable to it.

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:39 am 

I again am not surprised that you loathe the group. But I am surprised that you do not venture an explanation as to why there is not only little condemnation for the group, but often open support among the principle leaders of the political class of the African-American community. Based on my exper...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 pm 

Don't get me started on Farrakhan and the NOI. They are openly, blatantly racist against white people and Jewish people and no one should in any way celebrate their ignorance and give them a platform. I absolutely loath what they stand for. I know that there are people out there who follow them and ...
Sort by:  
Page 3 of 126 [ Search found 2509 matches ]