Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 2509 matches
Search these results:

Forum: General News   Topic: Voter Fraud?

Post subject: Re: Voter Fraud?
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm 

Replies: 33
Views: 2038

Racism knows no color boundaries and it exists in all directions. I condemn all of it. What I don't understand - thankfully - is why it's so hard for some people to understand that humanity and brotherhood are not defined by racial boundaries. It's not that hard a concept. I think more than anything...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 pm 

I certainly would agree that the NOI is a hate group. I personally loathe Farrakhan. No one in elected politics should have any association with that group and those who do should be harshly criticized just as those who belong to the Council of Conservative Citizens should. And most certainly no pub...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:12 pm 

Doc, I agree with you on the CBC and Cohen issue. I was personally horrified when the CBC denied Cohen from joining. I had a huge problem with that. In fact, if I had been a member of Congress at time and had been in the CBC, I would have resigned in protest. You can't complain about bigotry and exc...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm 

Lastly, on an unrelated note to my earlier posts, here is one more reason why it's not that hard to understand why Obama won and Romney lost. There was a vast difference in the sophistication of the two campaigns. This piece from Politico ( http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/84103.html?hp=r9 ...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm 

In order to get to the goal of eliminating racial disparity in party support - something that keeps the Democratic Party in power and makes it harder and harder for conservatives to stand together without being divided along artificial lines of "race," we need to understand and resolve the...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm 

I'm old enough to remember the Dole/Kemp 1996 campaign and the Bush/Cheney 2000 campaign extremely well. And my perspective is that of one of the black voters who watched these campaigns, not being a liberal and having no affinity to the Democratic Party, not listening to the direction of the "...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 am 

The GOP dominates five of the six states with the greatest Black population (over 25% as opposed to the national average of 12.6% [also lost in most conversations is the fact that this percentage has only risen 1% point in thirty years which is hardly a crashing demographic wave). Seven of the top ...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 am 

Doc, You and I have a common goal of getting to the point where "race" is not a factor in the way people vote, in the way that we form friendships and relationships, and in the way we think about our primary identity. We don't want politicians to be treating different groups of people diff...

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm 

TVV – I again agree with the argument that Republicans must not write-off any voters. But you have overstated your case using the math in the way you have. You have assumed that all non-Romney votes in the exit polls are Obama votes. That is not the case. Furthermore the Exit Polls in Florida actua...

Forum: General News   Topic: Twinkies - Not too big to fail

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 504

There is no logic to the behavior of the union in this case. If I were in a position to consider buying what remains of Hostess, there is no way I'd consider locating in any place other than a right-to-work state. The union leaders have cost their members their livelihoods and have cost the liveliho...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 am 

Meanwhile, the Maine GOP chief is hot on the trail of what he thinks is voter fraud ... Maine GOP boss: Sorry for ‘dozens of black people’ comment http://natmonitor.com/2012/11/17/maine-gop-boss-sorry-for-dozens-of-black-people-comment-video/ The Republican Party is already in hot water for failing ...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 am 

As long as the Republicans continue to get slaughtered by the Democrats in every ethnic demographic other than whites, the Democrats don't even need to commit voter fraud. All they have to do is collect the votes that the GOP is, intentionally or unintentionally, writing off. Let's go through the sw...

Forum: General News   Topic: Republican Party: Bringing African Americans back to the GOP

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 412

On this one part of the article: Stop the incendiary language coming from the party (Obama is lazy, legitimate rape, color-blind party , take our country back, reverse discrimination, etc.). The language is so incendiary that we can’t hear anything they are saying. I find myself a little bit confuse...

Forum: General News   Topic: Republican Party: Bringing African Americans back to the GOP

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 412

Republican Party: Bringing African Americans back to the GOP’s big tent By Raynard Jackson http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/republican-party-bringing-african-americans-back-to-the-gops-big-tent/2012/11/16/82978064-2fed-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html Since the moment the 2012 ele...

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: FOX: Huckabee previews the Republican road to 2016

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 744

Is Romneyism contagious? Everybody's trying to rewrite history and hope that nobody has access to a search engine to pull up what they said in the past? I'd sort of respect her more if she had just said "these are not the droids you are looking for." At least that Jedi Mind Trick is known ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Fred Thompson Argues Huck was Best for 2012!

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 pm 

Views: 474

Of course Fred will admit that as soon as he admits that his role in South Carolina was as a spoiler. Never. Come on. Fred Thompson gave it everything he had back in 2008, campaigning very vigorously between his naps. And the fact that he dropped out right after McCain bagged the nomination was a c...

Forum: General News   Topic: Fred Thompson Argues Huck was Best for 2012!

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 pm 

Views: 474

Of course Fred will admit that as soon as he admits that his role in South Carolina was as a spoiler. Never. Come on. Fred Thompson gave it everything he had back in 2008, campaigning very vigorously between his naps. And the fact that he dropped out right after McCain bagged the nomination was a c...

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: 2012 ELECTION NIGHT RETURNS

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 pm 

Replies: 86
Views: 3038

That is a good question, SD, and, I don't believe that many blacks and Hispanic voters understand Republican voters either. I think false assumptions are held by both sides. Many people assume, falsely, that most Republicans are racist, are rich, are hateful or just perpetually angry and that they o...

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 pm 

The "Santa Claus" that Limbaugh was talking about is almost as much of a myth as the real Santa Claus. It's an excuse that some Republicans use to justify the party's failures in sustaining and growing the base. It is easier to explain away the numbers by telling themselves that the reason...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 am 

It's pretty simple, actually. First, take the collection of people who self-identity as conservative or moderate, who are opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion and who think that we need to balance the budget. This collection includes millions of whites, blacks, Hispanics as well as people of...
Sort by:  
Page 4 of 126 [ Search found 2509 matches ]