Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 203 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Media 1/16, 1/17

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm 

Replies: 54
Views: 1676

I don't believe Gov. Huckabee literally wished eternal separation from God anymore than he literally meant Mittens didn't have a soul. I think we need to lighten up and give the Governor a break.

Forum: General News   Topic: Nelson Backpedaling on Healthcare

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 139

The people of Nebraska never forget Senator Nelson's lack of integrity. I have questioned his pro-life convictions ever since he endorsed Obama during the 2008 primary. I just wish he was up for reelection this year. In 2012, Ben will go bye bye! :)

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Politico:Huck rallies against reforms in Nelson's backyard

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 pm 

Replies: 46
Views: 1801

I am a Team Huck coordinator for Nebraska. I will be at the rally.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Gov. Huckabee headlining rally in Omaha TOMORROW!

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 183

Thanks to our sellout Senator Ben Nelson :evil: , our county's Republican Party is holding a rally in opposition to the health care bill and Nelson's support of it, headlined by Governor Mike Huckabee. (Hopefully he'll be able to fly out from NYC!) Here's a portion of the e-mail I received: WHAT: Ra...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: McConnell Letting Us Down on Health Reform Bill? Act now!

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 591

My daughters and I attended a pro-life rally outside Senator Nelson's Omaha office today. I was pleased with the number of people that participated. I sure hope he is listening to us. I have called Senator Nelson's office so many times since August that some of the staffers don't even have to ask my...

Forum: General News   Topic: Palin takes swing, shows sympathy for Huckabee on Larson

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:16 pm 

Replies: 59
Views: 1511

Janelle, I agree with what you said with one exception. I think your posts contain a wonderful balance of both feeling and thinking. I appreciate you so much. Thank you for your contributions to HA. It has been a tough week for us as Huckabee supporters. I am sure we will get past this and work hard...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: New Internet 2012 Poll

Post subject: Re: New Internet 2012 Poll
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 859

I voted.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Rick Jones Interview with Huck

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 292

[I think in the end he will run -- and, for the record, will win the nomination -- and hopefully the White House. In the interim, we have to give him a little space to ruminate and feel maybe just a little bit sorry for himself :) I am sure that he will run if the conditions for winning are right, ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: JMart: Huckabee sings Iowa's praises (Video)

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:09 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 199

My husband and I spoke to Jonathan Martin at the book signing on Sunday. I find it odd that he would identify us as Christians. While that is true, we never discussed our faith with him. We talked about the numerous reasons we supported Governor Huckabee and would support him again should he run. We...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Politico:Huckabee says he's 'very serious'

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm 

Replies: 37
Views: 810

I WAS going to go stand in line to get his book & have it autographed tomorrrow, but he seemed to imply people who do that don't have opinions that matter :? ... I don't think he meant that his supporters opinions were not important. There is much more to consider than simply what his supporter...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Morning Call: Interview of Gov. Huckabee

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 517

Actually, I do. If I had a limited amount of resources, and to conservative candidates to choose from, who would I choose ? A conservative that values my help, and hasn't done anything against me; or another conservative that spent two million to end my political career ? Exactly what I was thinkin...

Forum: General News   Topic: November 2009 Election Results thread

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 pm 

Replies: 169
Views: 2085

MSNBC just projected a win for Christie. :D

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: O Riley Question of the day! vote for Mike!

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 471

I voted!

Forum: General News   Topic: Take PEW Citizen Quiz:

Post subject: Re: Take PEW Citizen Quiz:
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 am 

Replies: 19
Views: 440

12/12 :D

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Any Vice President runningmate for Gov. Huckabee?

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:05 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 644

Polly A wrote:
J C Watts

JC Watts was my VP choice during the 2008 primary. In fact I wrote in Huckabee/Watts in November when I could not bring myself to vote for McCain. I am confident that when the time comes Governor Huckabee will make the right choice.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Should Huckabee be beefing up his Foreign Policy credentials

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 250

ConservTexan wrote:
Giving a speech about defense and Israel and actually going over to Israel and speaking in defense of Jerusalem are two entirely different things.

Romney used a speech, Huckabee used action. Actions speak louder than words.

Very well said. I agree completely.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Media weekend of 10/9, 10/10, 10/11 (VIDEO)

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 pm 

Views: 551

mike likes mike wrote:
I have the potential to be a 5-star General in Huck's Army. I might as well be promoted now! :D

That was so very funny. :lol: Perhaps guys named Mike have great senses of humor. :)

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Media weekend of 10/9, 10/10, 10/11 (VIDEO)

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm 

Views: 551

I thought Mike opening on the Nobel Peace Prize and prizes he and others might like to receive a little "over the top" and too long. Humor is good for satire but just hope he doesn't over do it. All three interviews were very interesting, contrasting and informative, that I did like!! Hop...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Balance, Cut and Save Petition Gone Wild

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:47 pm 

Replies: 120
Views: 4897

103,006! :D

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Balance, Cut and Save Petition Gone Wild

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm 

Replies: 120
Views: 4897

I was pleased to hear Governor Huckabee mention the petition. He also mentioned that the what a huge response he received and the servers crashed. He said more servers were added and hopefully they could handle the traffic. He said to come back if you can't sign the petition. I am expecting an enorm...
Sort by:  
Page 2 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]