Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 203 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: AMERICAN THINKER: Huckabee Attempts to Follow Reagan's Path

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 457

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Huckabee's chosen path after losing the nomination is so close to Reagan's that if people can't recognize this they are purposely in a state of denial because they don't want to admit the potential of Gov. Huckabee and how popular he really is. It's the same reason ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Most important issues

Post subject: Re: Most important issues
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 225

I believe the most important issue is the sanctity of human life. I will never support a candidate that doesn't value all life. I also believe that we must uphold traditional marriage, be staunch allies of Israel, have a strong national defense, secure our borders, practice fiscal responsibility, an...

Forum: General News   Topic: Happy Birthday Brian BDbopper!!

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 324

Happy belated birthday, Brian! I wanted very much to attend the Bob Vander Platts event. My daughters and I got sick and were unable to make it. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Thank you for all you do.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Please vote in Jill Stanek's Poll

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 138

Governor Huckabee is in the lead with 41.5%. Thank you to those of you that have taken the time to vote. I would appreciate if any Facebook friend of Jill's would comment on her wall. A couple of Romney supporters are distorting Governor Huckabee's record and calling him names. I guess vertical poli...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Please vote in Jill Stanek's Poll

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:53 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 138

New poll question at jillstanek.com: For whom would you have voted in the FRC straw poll? http://is.gd/3urr6 I am FB friends with Jill Stanek. I voted in the poll and commented on her facebook status. I was surprised by the negative responses I received. I think many people are still clueless about ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Post Town Hall Mtgs Here

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:18 pm 

Replies: 58
Views: 1486

justgrace wrote:
Brian, what a wonderful question and mention of you in the news! My eyes are a bit wet thinking of that little baby that wasn't expected to live 27 yeqrs ago. And what a blessing God has turned you into.

Amen! :D

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Newsweek - Huck Plays the Sarah Palin Card

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm 

Replies: 69
Views: 2002

I am going put in my few cents worth here because I just can't keep this to myself any longer. I am growing more and more concerned with the way the enemy is able to distract and divide us. I can cite a few recent examples where we forget about the mission of Huck's Army and let our differences harm...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee on various Fox shows Fri 28/Sat 29 (Video)

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 270

He was also on Hannity tonight and has become a frequent Thurs. night guest. Mike was on first and the two had a good dialogue on health care and the lastest economic news. Hannity appears to be showing geniune respect of Mike more and responds positively to Mike's comments. I think this is a good ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Hucks army help needed: phone calls for McDonnell

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 pm 

Replies: 29
Views: 710

I just finished my 200th call. The overall responses have been very positive. Thank you so much for those of you that have participated. For those of you that have not made any calls, there is still time. Let's help Governor Huckabee reach the goal of 10,000 call into Virginia. We can do this. Let's...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Hucks army help needed: phone calls for McDonnell

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 pm 

We have twenty more down. I am going to take a short break for lunch and then get back on the phone. We need everyone to help with this effort.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 pm 

Twenty more calls down. The calls are going very well. I want to encourage everyone to get involved to help get Bob McDonnell elected. My two daughters are so wonderful. My husband and I were going to take our girls to the zoo after we finished our calls to Virginia, they both said they would rather...

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 pm 

I just completed twenty calls. The responses have been very positive. One gentleman that I spoke to was stationed in Arkansas during Gov. Huckabee's tenure as governor and thought he did an outstanding job. I am off to make more calls.

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm 

I will be making phone calls both tonight and tomorrow. My goal is to make at least 200 calls. I agree that it is very important to help conservatives get elected. A win in Virginia could also set the tone for the 2010 midterms and help pave the way for a Reagan like victory for Huckabee in 2012. If...

Forum: General News   Topic: The Sarah Palin 2012 Poll from Facebook

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 290

I think we should all try to refrain from making disparaging comments about Sarah Palin or any other potential 2012 candidate. I believe we should stick with the issues and not attack anyone personally. Many of Palin's supporters may be looking for a candidate to back in 2012. It would be terrible i...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Jpost: Rightists, leftists square off in J'lem

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 400

Governor Huckabee's strong support for Israel is one of many reasons I will do all I can to help this outstanding man of integrity get elected. Just when I think I can't possibly respect and appreciate him anymore, he does something that affirms what great moral clarity he has.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee Invites YOU to go to Israel With Him

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 261

GOP12 Reports: If you choose to leave with the Huckster from NYC, your bill is $3,999. Some of the special events that tab will buy you are international town hall meetings with Huck and Israeli officials, a session with Huck at the Sea of Galilee, and rubbing elbows with Mat Staver and U.S. Rep. B...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Dave Ramsey Radio Show

Post subject: Re: Dave Ramsey Radio Show
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 359

mike likes mike wrote:

Yes, he was on one of the early Huckabee episodes. Dave Ramsey definitely likes Mike.

Welcome to Huck's Army, mike likes mike!

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Politico 2012 Poll

Post subject: Re: Politico 2012 Poll
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 803

I voted and Governor Huckabee is still at 5%.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Iowa Straw Poll Survey

Post subject: Re: Iowa Straw Poll Survey
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 am 

Replies: 61
Views: 2213

I would like to help with the planning for a huge Huckabee victory at the 2011 Iowa Straw Poll. My family and I attended in 2007 and want to whatever we can do to help in 2011. Please PM me with the details.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Cillizza from WashPost says Huckabee needs to...

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 443

No, I think this man is dead wrong. We'll have the most volunteers at the Iowa straw poll...and we'll have the most heart. I guess you could call it Huck's ARMY. :-p I believe Governor Huckabee will have the strongest support at the Iowa Straw Poll. He won't have to pay $1,000 per "volunteer&q...
Sort by:  
Page 3 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]