Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 203 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Toomey runs for PA Senate-Wants Huck's Help!

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:43 pm 

Replies: 75
Views: 1533

Question for you guys who are hesitant about supporting Toomey: What reasons, other than his blasting of Huckabee, do you have for not liking him? I'm not saying you should definitely support him. He definitely has an establishment mentality, but he is a conservative on life, finance, and secruity....

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee's guests tonight 4/18

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:58 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 313

My husband is a Columbine alum, and two of his brothers were students at Columbine at the time of the shooting. It is hard to believe it has been 10 years since that tragic day. I noticed that the Brown family still show the pain of that day on their faces when they talked about it. Governor Huckabe...

Forum: General News   Topic: Freedomworks Poll: Flat tax or Fair Tax

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:40 am 

Replies: 21
Views: 562

kuphoff wrote:
ooops! I accidentally voted for the flat tax. :oops: I need two people to go vote to change my vote. sorry!
I voted for the Fair Tax. My husband and mom voted for it as well. Consider your erroneous vote cancelled out. :)

Forum: Announcements & Rules   Topic: Extremely weird Huckabee video on youtube

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 294

That was very creepy! The voice kind of reminded me of Keith Olbermann.

Forum: General News   Topic: IA: HELP SAVE MARRIAGE CALL TODAY!

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 pm 

Replies: 51
Views: 1464

I called both Sen Kibbie and Sen. Gronstal and left voicemail messages. I have a respiratory infection so I will have to call the others after I rest my voice. I will be emailing as well.

Forum: General News   Topic: polling point up and running

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 am 

Views: 239

I voted! I also appreciated seeing Governor Huckabee as an actual choice. :D

Forum: General News   Topic: Why Focus on the Family Didn't tell the Truth About Romney

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 am 

Replies: 117
Views: 11084

If he was a true conservative, he wouldn't have voted for the most liberal president we have ever had. If he wanted to make a protest vote, he would have written in Mike Huckabee. I don't trust Steve Deace. It wasn't a protest vote. I believe that Steve thinks enemies on our side are much more dang...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Where's "Huckabee"???? Why an O'Reilly repeat now?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm 

Replies: 54
Views: 1278

March 28, 2009 - 08:58 PM Watch "Huckabee" on Sunday by Team Huck PACSend to a friend A message from the Governor. There was a computer problem with the edit system. "Huckabee" could not be aired tonight. It will be on tomorrow at 1 PM, 7 PM and 10 PM Central Time. Be sure to wat...

Forum: General News   Topic: Fantasy Dream Ticket for 2012? Huckabee/ ???????

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm 

Replies: 45
Views: 1159

My dream ticket in 2008 was Huckabee/ Watts. As a matter of fact, I wrote in their names in November. I would be thrilled with the same dream ticket in 2012.

Forum: General News   Topic: Letter to Tony Perkins calling him on his actions

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm 

Views: 190

I actually appreciated Steve's honesty. My level of disappointment with the so-called Christian leaders lack of integrity makes me understand where he is coming from. I was so sickened by the lack of support Governor Huckabee received during the primary by the very people who should have been his st...

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: I just love this old CNN interview from December, 2007

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 pm 

Views: 596

This sure brings back memories. I remember spending every spare moment I had making calls to Iowans urging them to vote for Governor Huckabee in the Iowa Caucuses. Watching this video almost made me cry. I so wanted this amazing man to be our next President. I hope and pray he runs again in 2012. If...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: HUCKABEE 1/24/09 Obama's radical left agenda

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 pm 

Replies: 26
Views: 635

I saw Governor Huckabee on Geraldo and he was outstanding. I really appreciate Governor Huckabee's amazing ability to communicate his brilliant ideas. I loved it when Geraldo said after Governor Huckabee talked about our need to rebuild our nations infrastructure and using government bonds to financ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: VOTE for Mike's Band "Capitol Offense"

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:19 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 156

I voted. This video sure brought back some fond memories of the campaign.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Governor Huckabee on Adam McManus show KSLR @ 5:30 - 12/11

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 156

Governor Huckabee will be on the Adam McManus show from 5:30-6:00 pm. If you are not in the San Antonio area you can listen at http://www.kslr.com

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee appearance on The Daily Show: The Marriage Debate

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:53 pm 

Replies: 132
Views: 3783

One of the many things I appreciate about Governor Huckabee is that he not a party hack. He says what he believes is right, regardless. He is the epitome of a leader.

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee on H&C tonight 12/3 F&F tomorrow 12/4

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 379

I saw Governor Huckabee on F&F this morning. I thought he did a terrific job. In a previous segment they spoke to an atheist who referred to baby Jesus as a little dictator. He said winter solstice was hijacked by Christmas. Governor Huckabee said Christians, Jews and Muslims all have their holi...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Huckabee's "Quotable Quotes"

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 571

Governor Huckabee has said so many profound things that it is certainly difficult to choose just one. That being said, the quotable quote I chose was " I have no desire to throw women in jail, I just want to stop throwing babies in the garbage". He is so solidly pro-life. His record is imp...

Forum: General News   Topic: Washington Times:Steele meeting resistance

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 pm 

Replies: 18
Views: 679

keneikirk wrote:
Quote:
If they really find a way to disqualify Chip and Steele I may wash my hands of the GOP and vote as an independent.

I am already leaning that way so that would probably seal the deal for me.

I feel the same way. :cry: :x :?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Iowa paper gives good recap of Huck's GOP advice

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 267

Isn't it funny how even agains't their secular instincts, many republicans are being drawn to pols with a devout faith life? God is good. I'm beinning to think Obama plans to run a 'pragmatic' first term to secure a spot for a radical second term.. Do you think Mike will run in 12 if the odds clear...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: (VOTE this up on RCP) My Breakfast with Mike (Awesome Read!)

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 am 

Replies: 16
Views: 1356

I voted!
Sort by:  
Page 5 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]