Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Search found 286 matches
Search these results:

Forum: Election Results   Topic: Huck PAC Candidates Final Results Thread (With Report Card)

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 4416

In AR Justin Harris and Mark Darr both won. The last counties counted were in the NW corner which is strongly Rep. Jason Tolbert called the race for Darr 11 hours before the AP did because of that.

Forum: National Office Candidates   Topic: Record Number of Black GOP; what hath Obama wrought?

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 am 

Replies: 38
Views: 1612

Dr. Carolyn Ann Smith is a Huckpac backed candidate. She lost, but she had some enthusiastic supporters. I wasn't able to embed the youtube video, but they wrapped a van and practically had a revival atmosphere. (Her husband is a bishop, I think)

Forum: Election Results   Topic: Arkansas Election Results 2010

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 1779

I was able to vote for the following: Jim Keet ~ Governor Mark Darr ~ Lieutenant Governor Mark Martin ~ Secretary of State Steve Womack ~ Congress However, I knew Boozman had a big lead on Lincoln and so I voted for the Tea Party candidate, Trevor Drown, instead. Boozman voted for the TARP bailouts ...

Forum: Election Results   Topic: Arkansas Election Results 2010

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm 

Replies: 11
Views: 1779

Here's a good site: http://arkansasmatters.com/

BTW, the 2nd largest city in AR, Fort Smith, cannot tabulate the votes. They've got computer techs working on it, but say they probably won't be able to have results until tomorrow.

Forum: General News   Topic: Journal of Management: Implications of an Aging Workforce

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 290

We have an old reliable wall phone with a cord in our laundry room. I can't tell you how many times it has come in handy when the electricity went out or I forgot to charge my cell phone. Wouldn't trade it for anything even though it costs @$35/mo.

Forum: General News   Topic: Journal of Management: Implications of an Aging Workforce

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:10 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 290

For more and more products, the only distinguishing factor between competing products is price. In the customer's mind, if the only distinguishing factor is price, the lowest price always wins. This is reinforced by big box stores such as Wal-Mart, online retailers, etc. Price doesn't have to win. ...

Forum: General News   Topic: Any word on Huck's position of Quran burning by FL pastor?

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:19 am 

Replies: 43
Views: 1175

I'm a little late to this discussion, but again I was impressed with Huckabee's editorial - the way he called out liberals for their hypocrisy regarding blasphemous "art". I was also impressed with the retired army officer who called the administration on their hypocrisy in burning the Bib...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Is Huckabee's daily show over?

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 713

Wendero:
As long as some of your posts have been and considering how thoughtful and insightful they usually are, count me in as one who thinks you deserve the promotion. :)

Forum: General News   Topic: Fox Poll on Whether to Ban the Flag in Schools

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 576

Wendero: Why? What is the reason for banning the flag in schools?

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Disturbing Ties: President Uses Imam's Talking Points

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:16 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 658

QVA: Re: the Spectator piece I agree with the author and thought it was well written, but what I found even more interesting was the comment letter and its signees: Rev. Chuck Currie| 8.26.10 @ 1:06PM August 25, 2010 As Christian leaders— whose primary responsibility is sharing the gospel of Jesus C...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Should Mike invite Rush on?

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:29 pm 

Views: 766

Perhaps I'm naive, but I wonder if an interview would appeal to Rush if Gov. Huckabee would invite him on his show to talk about determination, perseverence and what attributes has sustained him during his many setbacks with extremely painful back problems and the medication issues, his hearing los...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: Should Mike invite Rush on?

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:56 pm 

Views: 766

Absolutely not. Huckabee has tried to position himself as a conservative who's "not mad at anyone." Deserved or not Rush is seen as divisive. He loves to stir up controversy for the sake of ratings.

Forum: Huckabee in Video   Topic: If Huckabee does not run, Who is your second choice?

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 2427

Honestly, IDK Jindal is smart and a good manager. I think he would make a good president, however, I don't think he could win b/c he's not a good candidate -ref. his only major speech. Romney and Palin are out. I don't think I could vote for either (altho I didn't think I would ever vote for McCain ...

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: The New Huckabee Show 7/26/10

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am 

Replies: 46
Views: 1109

It's getting better:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/455338-_Huckabee_Shows_Signs_of_Life.php

Forum: Huckabee in Mainstream Media   Topic: AR News columnist Brummet

Post subject: AR News columnist Brummet
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 165

Yesterday's topic was Huckabee: http://arkansasnews.com/2010/06/27/into-the-gop-void-%e2%80%94-it%e2%80%99s-huckabee/ Columnist | John BrummettInto the GOP void — it’s Huckabee Posted on 27 June 2010 By John Brummett There always was a Good Mike and a Bad Mike — Huckabee, that is. It turns out that ...

Forum: General News   Topic: UPDATE: Petraeus replaces McChrystal

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 674

Thanx again, Doc, for your perspective.

I have the utmost respect for McChrystal as an officer and soldier, but he left Obama no choice but to fire him.

Forum: General News   Topic: UPDATE: Petraeus replaces McChrystal

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 674

After reading the Rolling Stone article, I think it might be a good thing to fire him. A brief summary: The soldiers under his command don't like his COIN [counterinsurgency] strategy (which he convinced Obama was the thing to do). They don't like the rules of engagement because it get too many sold...

Forum: General News   Topic: The Swedish welfare state - Islamization (2nd in a series)

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 410

I just finished reading. So sad ... and scary. Some of the quotes would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Forum: General News   Topic: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 am 

Replies: 98
Views: 3824

All-in-for-Mike: Well said. Good response.

Forum: General News   Topic: I Met HucksArmy Admin FirstCoastTerp!

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:07 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 720

Good move. principles.... :)
Sort by:  
Page 2 of 15 [ Search found 286 matches ]