Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:12 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
Quote:
http://www.971talk.com/huckabee/

FM NEWSTALK 97.1 WELCOMES GOV. MIKE HUCKABEE & ANDREW BREITBART

As the country begins to prepare for the 2012 Presidential campaign, FM Newstalk 97.1 is proud to present two of America’s leading Conservatives. Midwest conservatives from all around will gather on May 1 to listen to what these two leading forces in the conservative arena have to say. The event is hosted by our own Jamie Allman and Dana Loesch at the St. Charles Family Arena.

Gov. Mike Huckabee
Former Governor of Arkansas, 2008 Republican Presidential candidate and host of the Fox News Channel's "Huckabee" tv show. Will the Governor make another run for the White House in 2012? Who DOES he think can beat President Obama? Maybe even meet the Governor in person.

Andrew Breitbart
Andrew Breitbart has launched a number of popular websites, including Breitbart.com, BigGovernment.com & BigJournalism.com. He is also a key player in the tea Party movement and is a frequent guest on all major media outlets.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 169
Would this be a good venue to make a major announcement? :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 am 

Liked: 152
All-in-for-Mike wrote:
Would this be a good venue to make a major announcement? :wink:

He keeps saying summer so I doubt he'd be announcing on May 1st. But, May Day - May Day - could be a really good beginning for an ad. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 58
Technically, the summer starts in May, doesn't it? Right? Right? :) If it's warm enough, maybe he'll make an announcement, don't you think? :)

/John

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 pm 

Liked: 152
Wendero wrote:
Technically, the summer starts in May, doesn't it? Right? Right? :) If it's warm enough, maybe he'll make an announcement, don't you think? :)

/John

Technically summer starts June 21st and ends Sept. 23rd this year.

I'll be willing to wait as long as it takes and will continue doing my best to clear the manure, sticks, and stones left on the track by other candidates and their supporters (to the best of my ability) so it's ready for Huckabee to run his race/his pace all the way to the inauguration. How many of you are willing to help :?:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 73
I seem to remember Breitbart being interviewed by a radio talk show host a while back and he didn't speak well of Huckabee. I was disappointed at the time because I thought it sure would be nice to have his endorsement as he does great work in exposing corruption. If my memory is correct, and I hope it isn't, maybe this venue will correct any misconceptions of Mike by Breitbart.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm 
***** General

Liked: 190
Actually the longer Governor Huckabee waits, the more people are going to want him, IMO...You know how people always seem to want what they can't have. Also, less time for the media to sling mud his way. They won't actually start attacking him strongly until he becomes a candidate. So, as long as he has his tv show to get his message out, I really don't think there is too much of a hurry. The only thing I worry about is some of his supporters getting behind another candidate because they think he is out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
I wish there was another viable (i.e. that can defeat Obama in 2012) candidate, but there just isn't.

August or September would still give Huck about five/six months of campaigning on the ground in Iowa.

Enough time? You betcha! 8)

:dive :balloons :fireworks

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
Craig88USC wrote:
I wish there was another viable (i.e. that can defeat Obama in 2012) candidate, but there just isn't.

August or September would still give Huck about five/six months of campaigning on the ground in Iowa.

Enough time? You betcha! 8)

:dive :balloons :fireworks

I agree. And this time Iowans won't come out in groups of 8 to meet up with Huckabee at the Pizza Ranch. I think Huckabee is going to have to look for larger spots to meet!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
Indiana4Huck wrote:
I seem to remember Breitbart being interviewed by a radio talk show host a while back and he didn't speak well of Huckabee. I was disappointed at the time because I thought it sure would be nice to have his endorsement as he does great work in exposing corruption. If my memory is correct, and I hope it isn't, maybe this venue will correct any misconceptions of Mike by Breitbart.

I frequent Breitbart's http://www.breitbart.tv/ because it often has very good videos politically, but from what I can tell, in the past the site (and the videos) were very pro Palin and any video about Mike was a negative one. But Within the last two months or so I've seen less Palin videos and the videos of Mike were actually defending him. So I don't know if Breitbart is having a change in mind, or change in vehicle, but hopefully its all good.

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm 
***** General

Liked: 37
The last several times Mike has been asked his answer is "Early Summer" is when we will find out for sure. yes technically Summer begins on June 21st but unofficial Summer is Memorial Day-Labor Day. so Early Summer means probably sometime in June and the signs will tell us earlier than that if he is actually running (there is almost no way a non-renewal or termination of his Fox and ABC Contracts would not get out into the press).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:57 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 2
I can't seem to remember where it was, but I recall reading Huck was announcing EARLY :wink summer. It might have been in the politico article.

We'd love to hear what you have to say, guests!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
BDBopper wrote:
The last several times Mike has been asked his answer is "Early Summer" is when we will find out for sure. yes technically Summer begins on June 21st but unofficial Summer is Memorial Day-Labor Day. so Early Summer means probably sometime in June and the signs will tell us earlier than that if he is actually running (there is almost no way a non-renewal or termination of his Fox and ABC Contracts would not get out into the press).

Yes, Brian, that will be big news. People keep asking me, too, if Huckabee will run. I tell them to wait and see. It seems to heighten interest.

Also, Granny T, I like your idea of clearing the path of manure, sticks, and stones so Huckabee can hit the ground running when the time comes, Lord-willing. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:37 pm 
***** General

Liked: 523
An additional value to waiting to announce is that the closer things get to the wire, the more certain groups of people will wake up to the realization that Huckabee is our best shot at Obama and the primary blood-letting will only guarantee 4 more years of the same or worse. (IOW, I think there will be less viciousness from within our own ranks if he comes in late rather than early)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 am 
Major General

Liked: 57
saw this interesting comment on hotair

Major disappointment! I’m in STL and Breitbart and Huck are appearing together here in a few weeks. Dana Loesch is promoting this big time along with other local talker, Jamie Allman…I thought Dana was supposed to be a Tea Party Pioneer…and she’s promoting Huck????

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 am 
Major

Liked: 34
Might I remind you all that June 21st is actually midsummer (Wendero should know that, since the swedes celebrate it every year ;) ) , the point at which the earth is furthest away from the sun and the sun rises to its highest point in the northern hemisphere, 23.5 degrees N.

I'm just being a brainiac because we're studying this in my geography class. Cheers all

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 2
I remember where I heard early summer now. It was a local article about Huck's book signing in Atlanta. A local news team was there and interveiwed him, and when they asked when he'd announce he said early summer.

We'd love to hear what you have to say, guests!