Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am 

Liked: 152
justgrace wrote:
Not sure why the "board" will not allow me to post the rest of the photos here, but I think it has something to do with one person hogging too much of the space it takes here for photos! :wink:

But if I can find a way, I really want to post about 10 more photos of the rest of the day. These are some of my favorite photos, as we wind down the day, get pix with the Governor, and get a behind-the-scenes view of what a Huckabee FoxNews show, recorded live from Iowa, is like.

Any ideas?

How about starting another thread? "Photo Journal of the Iowa Straw Poll Part 2" :?: We might be able to merge the threads later.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
GrannyT wrote:
justgrace wrote:
Not sure why the "board" will not allow me to post the rest of the photos here, but I think it has something to do with one person hogging too much of the space it takes here for photos! :wink:

But if I can find a way, I really want to post about 10 more photos of the rest of the day. These are some of my favorite photos, as we wind down the day, get pix with the Governor, and get a behind-the-scenes view of what a Huckabee FoxNews show, recorded live from Iowa, is like.

Any ideas?

How about starting another thread? "Photo Journal of the Iowa Straw Poll Part 2" :?: We might be able to merge the threads later.

Thanks, Granny T. I did try that but will try again. I really want to share with those of you who could not be there.