Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm 
***** General

Liked: 211

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Iowans Rock wrote:

Thanks for the link! I signed up for the free webcast. It will be a direct response to the Durban III racism meeting across the street in New York on the 22nd of September. I can't wait to hear Huckabee speak at the anti-Durban meeting.

More nations are going to boycott the UN-sponsored Durban III. Today, France has announced it will not attend! And Poland, head of the EU now, will stay home.

France participated in the Durban II gathering two years ago but its delegates and other European Union representatives left the room when Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel “totally racist.”

I think this makes 12 nations now that do not want to hear Ahmadinejad of Iran ranting against Israel and the USA.

Quote:
France to Boycott Durban III
France will not attend the Durban III conference, dealing a heavy blow to the integrity of the anti-Israel “conference against racism.”

By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 9/20/2011, 1:56 PM

France has announced it will not attend the Durban III conference in New York next week, dealing a heavy blow to the integrity of the anti-Israel “conference against racism.”

"This conference gave rise to an unacceptable diversion of the principles and commitments in the fight against racism. For this reason, and as pointed out by several of its European Union partners, France will not participate in the commemoration of this event," the French foreign ministry stated.

"France reaffirms its commitment to the universality of human rights and its determination to fight against racism,” it added. "France is committed to the pursuit of collective efforts in the UN …to effectively fight against all forms of racism, anti-Semitism, xenophobia and racial discrimination."

The United States, Israel, Britain, Canada, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Italy and the Czech Republic, Germany and Australia already have said they will boycott Durban III, 10 years after the first Durban meeting in South Africa.

Poland, temporary head of the European Union, also has said it will not attend Durban III. However, Finland, Denmark and Romania are leaning towards attending the conference, whose agenda focused on alleged Israeli "Apartheid."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148090#.Tnh8fNSZs-0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm 
Major

Liked: 22
Huckabee is Israels biggest ally. Israel is such an important topic right now, Huckabee would definately be shining on the national stage discussing Israel, the fair tax and Obamas failures.

Post by californiaforhuck Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 am 
Site Admin

Governor Huckabee will be speaking to the anti-Durban III conference today in New York. Please pray as he prepares for this important speech.

He is speaking among a host of intellectual speakers, such as Ellie Weisel (Holocaust survivor, Boston University professor) and Alan Dershowitz (Harvard Law School professor and author of 27 books). I notice that Huckabee is on the top of the list, along with Elie Weisel and John Bolton. :!:

Governor Huckabee is an intellectual, now! I can't help but smile because of how he is becoming a much sought-after speaker and analyst of things political and moral. When he ran for President, people tried to dismiss him as less than intelligent or qualified. Hmm...

If you have not registered for the live webcast yet, please do. I could not find out when Huckabee speaks. The event starts at 9:00AM Eastern (8:00AM Central) and lasts until 6:00PM. Does anyone know when Gov. Huckabee speaks?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am 
***** General

Liked: 183
GMH is scheduled to be the last speaker at 5 PM

Here is a link to the schedule. There is media availability earlier in the afternoon - I don't know if he will attend that or not.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hudson ... 2011-09-20

Post by Steadfast Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

What an excellent speech Governor Huckabee gave! It seemed so short, even though it was over 25 minutes long. I am still blinking the tears back. As the moderator said, "That was so powerful."

Wondering, I tried to find his speech on the PJTV site because we are supposed to be able to watch repeats. Hopefully later it will come up. Everyone should see and hear it. What a President this man would make!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
Here's the link to the video:

https://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=457&load=6069