Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
Glad to see the Gov making his way also to the Northeast.

http://www.wmur.com/politics/huckabee-slated-to-speak-at-nhgop-firstinthenation-summit/32362524

Quote:
Huckabee slated to speak at NHGOP First-in-the-Nation summit
Apr 14, 2015
MANCHESTER, N.H. —When former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee visits New Hampshire on Saturday to speak at the New Hampshire Republican Party's First-in-the-Nation Republican Leadership Summit, he will also attend two events with supporters.

Huckabee, who finished third in the 2008 New Hampshire primary behind John McCain and Mitt Romney, will have breakfast with eight to 10 supporters at the North Side Grille in Hudson at 8 a.m. and then will meet at 10 a.m. with supporters at the Granite State Indoor Shooting Range and Gun Shop, also in Hudson.

He will also hold private meetings before speaking at the summit in Nashua on Saturday afternoon.

Huckabee is among 19 announced or potential candidates scheduled to speak at the summit. He is considering a second run for president

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 pm 

Liked: 152
You can watch the video here: http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4534789/mike-huckabee-new-hampshire-republican-leadership-summit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
GrannyT wrote:

What an amazing speech! I hope you can all listen to this and think about what it would be like to have a President Huckabee. Does he have this memorized? I saw no notes, and no teleprompter. This man has become even more masterful as a public thinker and speaker than he was eight years ago. If it pleases Him, may God take Gov. Mike Huckabee all the way to the White House with these workable ideas and sensible solutions, to help Americans keep more of their hard-earned money, as well as to restore their freedoms.

Stay to the end, and hear him answer a few questions. His humor and quick wit, his ready answers and well-thought-out plans will make him a formidable debater and campaigner. We can be sure the Clinton campaign already has ideas to destroy him, as before, so he will need lots of prayer even more this time around against Hillary. Thank you.

Post by justgrace has received Likes: 2 GrannyT, Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 pm 
** General

Liked: 107
GrannyT wrote:

Thanks for posting! Watching it now.

Post by Huckabeliever Liked by: GrannyT