Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 0
News Busters has the fax number of Sam Zell, the CEO of the Tribune Company, the LA Times' parent company. Send him a fax and tell him that you'll boycott his company's TV stations and newspaper unless the Times release the Khalidi tape. As NB noted, you can fax online for free at Fax Zero.

Sam Zell: (213) 237-3535

http://faxzero.com/

Since you're allowed two free faxes per day, drop one on the LA Times too:

LA Times: (213) 237-7679

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...-khalidi-video

List of email addresses at the advertising department:

kenneth.nail@latimes.com; leslie.lindemann@latimes.com; peggy.blevins@latimes.com; amalia.terriquez@latimes.com; mickie.sullivan@latimes.com; sheri.wish@latimes.com; lake.trout@latimes.com; lisa.chavez@latimes.com; frank.glionna@latimes.com; scott.pompe@latimes.com; steve.bentz@latimes.com; terry.mcgovern@latimes.com

I just sent my 2 faxes tonight & I'll send again tomorrow since 2 a day are free. Then I sent my e-mails. It took me less than 5 minutes. Let's try to get as many people as possible to do this ----- if we threaten loss of 'readers' maybe they will release w/ such overwhelming responses!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 am 
Sergeant

Liked: 2
Thanks for the info!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 am 
***** General

Liked: 133
I'll do this! To state that we will boycott all their publications (including online) may be more effective, though, as most big papers are hardly selling any print copies anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:34 am 
***** General

Liked: 31
Time for one of Bill O'Reilly's famous "boycott campaigns"!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:45 pm 
General

Liked: 3
How do you think the release of this tape will affect the Jewish vote?? Currently Jewish voters are tracking 74% Obama and 22% McCain. Surprising to me but the article says this was the same trend as 2000 an 2004

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111424/Obama ... -Vote.aspx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:55 pm 
General

Thanks for the information about the free fax!! I didn't know I could fax from my computer. It was fast! It was easy!! Don't give up everyone this election is too important. Let's count how many faxes get sent.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 5
Let's send the same instructions to people on our e-mail list!

- Governor Mike Huckabee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:00 pm 
Colonel

sent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 am 
General

It's a new day. Two new free faxes. Let's keep up the pressure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:46 am 
Sergeant

Just sent mine again ----- I'm soo mad at their double-standard!! :x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:53 am 
***** General

How do you think the release of this tape will affect the Jewish vote?? Currently Jewish voters are tracking 74% Obama and 22% McCain. Surprising to me but the article says this was the same trend as 2000 an 2004

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111424/Obama ... -Vote.aspx

Shocked by this given the numerous damaging statements made by Obama and Biden.......not to mention the associations!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:34 am 
General

Just imagine how the release of this tape could affect the Jewish vote in South Florida? If Florida goes McCain anything could happen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm 
Major General

Liked: 23
Yesterday I made two telephone calls and sent an email to the Editor and an email to the Readers Representative Board. Today I will try the fax messages. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I do think we should continue to call also, it ties up their switchboard usage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 pm 
***** General

kuphoff wrote:
Just imagine how the release of this tape could affect the Jewish vote in South Florida? If Florida goes McCain anything could happen

http://radarsite.blogspot.com/2008/10/b ... ctual.html
Coutesy of Naomi Ragen
From National Review Online
From journalist Tom Gross
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08.53 AM

Within the last hour, the first exit poll of 817 Americans in Israel, who attended U.S. election voting events in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv on Tuesdayevening to vote by absentee ballot, has been released. A startling 76 percent of those polled said that they had voted for John McCain. This contrasts sharply with pre-election polls of American Jews in the U.S., which indicate a strong preference for Obama. The exit poll findings of American voters in Israel are all the more surprising because less than one in four were registered Republicans, and 46% of registered Democrats living in Israel said they had crossed party lines to vote McCain. By contrast, the Republican crossover to Obama wasminimal - just 2%. The votes are significant as almost half of the 42,000 registered U.S.voters living in Israel come from key swing states including Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania.In the 2000 and 2004 elections, Israel had the third-largest group of American voters abroad, after Canada and Britain.

The exit poll was commissioned by Votefromisrael.org, an independent,non-partisan organization dedicated to promoting voter registration and participation amongst American citizens living in Israel.

SARKOZY: OBAMA'S STANCE ON IRAN IS "UTTERLY IMMATURE"

More than half of the respondents listed foreign policy (including Israel and Iran policy) as the most important factor influencing their vote.Separately, in a poll for the country's largest newspaper, Yediot Ahronot, most Israelis in general (not just Americans living in Israel) said they would prefer McCain because they are concerned about the anti-Israeli positions of many of the people Barack Obama has appointed to advise him onforeign policy, and because - in the words of French President Nicolas Sarkozy as quoted in Tuesday's Ha'aretz newspaper - Obama's stance on Iranis "utterly immature" and comprised of "formulations empty of all content." In most countries, according to opinion polls, if the local populations had a vote in next week's American elections, they would choose Obama over McCain. Among the exceptions (where McCain would win) are Israel, Iraq, Georgia and the Philippines (all countries that have had to cope with terrorism).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:35 pm 
General

steves wrote:
kuphoff wrote:

http://radarsite.blogspot.com/2008/10/b ... ctual.html
Coutesy of Naomi Ragen
From National Review Online
From journalist Tom Gross
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08.53 AM

Within the last hour, the first exit poll of 817 Americans in Israel, who attended U.S. election voting events in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv on Tuesdayevening to vote by absentee ballot, has been released. A startling 76 percent of those polled said that they had voted for John McCain. This contrasts sharply with pre-election polls of American Jews in the U.S., which indicate a strong preference for Obama. The exit poll findings of American voters in Israel are all the more surprising because less than one in four were registered Republicans, and 46% of registered Democrats living in Israel said they had crossed party lines to vote McCain. By contrast, the Republican crossover to Obama wasminimal - just 2%. The votes are significant as almost half of the 42,000 registered U.S.voters living in Israel come from key swing states including Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania.In the 2000 and 2004 elections, Israel had the third-largest group of American voters abroad, after Canada and Britain.

The exit poll was commissioned by Votefromisrael.org, an independent,non-partisan organization dedicated to promoting voter registration and participation amongst American citizens living in Israel.

SARKOZY: OBAMA'S STANCE ON IRAN IS "UTTERLY IMMATURE"

More than half of the respondents listed foreign policy (including Israel and Iran policy) as the most important factor influencing their vote.Separately, in a poll for the country's largest newspaper, Yediot Ahronot, most Israelis in general (not just Americans living in Israel) said they would prefer McCain because they are concerned about the anti-Israeli positions of many of the people Barack Obama has appointed to advise him onforeign policy, and because - in the words of French President Nicolas Sarkozy as quoted in Tuesday's Ha'aretz newspaper - Obama's stance on Iranis "utterly immature" and comprised of "formulations empty of all content." In most countries, according to opinion polls, if the local populations had a vote in next week's American elections, they would choose Obama over McCain. Among the exceptions (where McCain would win) are Israel, Iraq, Georgia and the Philippines (all countries that have had to cope with terrorism).

This is wonderful news!!!