Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 2
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2008/ ... trage.html

Can someone embed the video?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 5

Done.

- Governor Mike Huckabee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
I was just listening to John Gibson's radio show and he was interviewing Michelle Malkin and they were talking about how the MSM is not even covering the Obama 2001 tape. I wonder how much the average voter-who does not do any research-really knows about Obama.

I guess if I just listened to Obama's flowery talk, I would like him myself. Which I am sure is half of his supporters. But hopefully people are actually using their computers to do research.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:41 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 24
My in-laws who normally vote democratic do not like Obama. They like Mccain but think he is too old. Then they started spewing the MSM trash about Palin. It was obvious they were repeating what they have heard which I know to be untrue. They do not have the internet or even a computer or cell phone. They can't decide who to vote for. I'm sure there are many more just like them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 0
conservativevoter wrote:
My in-laws who normally vote democratic do not like Obama. They like Mccain but think he is too old. Then they started spewing the MSM trash about Palin. It was obvious they were repeating what they have heard which I know to be untrue. They do not have the internet or even a computer or cell phone. They can't decide who to vote for. I'm sure there are many more just like them.

So you become their media. That's what we have to do this year and for the foreseeable future.

"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him." (Daniel 2:20-22)

Brooklyn Blessings Blog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:41 am 
***** General

Liked: 523
Yes, that is absolutely right. I was at a site where people were commenting angrily about the MSM manipulation & someone who claimed to originally be from SE Asia (didn't say what country) wrote that in the country they were from, that manipulation was the norm. The internet was the only way that they could communicate to each other what was really going on. This person said that was what we need to be doing - sharing this information with each other whenever possible.

I would stay away from the more controversial unsupported stuff (like the API story for example) and stick with the proven like Obama's conversation with Joe the Plumber and the radio clip from 2001 espousing economic redistribution (or retribution as I call it). And Palin's interviews & stump speeches that show she is a heckuva lot sharper than the media has been making her appear & so on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:22 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
DelLeslie wrote:
conservativevoter wrote:

So you become their media. That's what we have to do this year and for the foreseeable future.

It looks like the defenders of freedom and our Constitution will have to get busy, being the media...