Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 pm 
***** General

Liked: 4
After watching his speech in Prague today, and the stage-craft at the G20 and his speech last year in Germany, I think President Obama is not campaigning for a second-term as U.S. President, I think he is looking to move on to some sort of "World President".

If you really look at what happened at the G20, it did seem like Obama was bending over backwards apologizing to the rest of the world for our actions and it's truly sad for me to say this; but he didn't appear to be "one of us", rather he seemed like he was "one of them". His answer yesterday about whether he believes in American Exceptionalism was not reassuring. Instead of a simple answer, YES...he went on for a few minutes trying to make people feel better by playing down America's uniqueness.

So, I think Obama is a one-term President an soon after he is out of office people around the world will be pushing to make him some sort of ambassador or even President of the world since it will be their view that Americans don't appreciate a "gifted leader" like Obama. This is what I think Obama cares for the most and that is why he is still campaigning.

Yes, this is just my theory and I could be dead wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 24
As usual, I think you may be on to something. It does make sense in a scary kind of way. The way things are going, I would believe it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 pm 
Major

Liked: 0
Quote:
I think President Obama is not campaigning for a second-term as U.S. President, I think he is looking to move on to some sort of "World President".

as in: "The Antichrist" ??????

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 pm 
***** General

Mundina O'Driscoll wrote:
Quote:
I think President Obama is not campaigning for a second-term as U.S. President, I think he is looking to move on to some sort of "World President".

I'm not prepared to say that at this point. Many people differ on the true meaning of the "Antichrist"; but as we get closer and closer to the "end times", I think more truth and understanding will be revealed. So, I will continue to watch for those signs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm 
Major

We have been studying thru the book of Revelation with Daniel, Ezekiel, et al
added in.
You are right.....I'm not prepared to say "Antichrist" either. Actually, I don't think O is smart enough....
but when you read where the world will eventually end up.....this signs of
the times sure are heading everything into that "one world set up"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:47 pm 
Major General

I would have to disagree. It would be impossible for someone to be a "President of the World" simply on the fact that it humanly impossible to unite the world. Cultures, attitudes, and ideology is just too different. Besides, do you really think that they would want an American over them ? This last week, they were rolling Obama over a barrel.

Anyway, we definitely need to cool it with the anti-christ rhetoric. If I recall correctly, the same thing has been said of Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. All throughout history, we Christians, when up against someone with sinister motives, tend to label them as the "Anti-Christ". Protestants under Martin Luther said the same of the Pope, as well as early Christians said of Nero.

Obama is just a mortal, who is very inept at being a leader. I hear tell people say that the end has come because he is the Anti-Christ. Obama is just another human with too much pride. And as the Bible says "Pride goeth before the fall." Obama's fall will be 2012, and we will ensure that, or die trying.

Listen, I am not going against your guy's interpretation of Revelations. Me personally, I believe that the prophecies concerning Revelations has been fulfilled more or less. My experience with God and prophecies is that when he gives one, he does so you have a chance of changing your future.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 pm 
***** General

I don't see where anyone in this thread claimed that Obama was the "Antichrist". So, I think we are cleared from that charge.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:04 am 
Major General

Mundina O'Driscoll wrote:
Quote:

tdavisjr wrote:
I don't see where anyone in this thread claimed that Obama was the "Antichrist". So, I think we are cleared from that charge.

Not directly claiming, but the nuance is there. Soembody would have to be a fool not to get the nuance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
Henry Kissinger said Obama would be the perfect leader of the New World Order. He does seem to be campaigning for something.
Why must he constantly tell people, America is no longer a Christian country? I have to wonder why he keeps repeating that, when stats show that is a flat out lie. He is so concerned about the Muslims but then silences the Christians in his own country.
He may not be the Anti Christ, but I am scared of him and what he is going to do next to our country.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Quote:
but I am scared of him and what he is going to do next to our country.

My thoughts exactly. More worrisome is how will our children handle all of the upcoming changes. What about the next generation? Will they have the courage to speak out and stand up for Christianity?

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/