Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Brady Wins in Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 am 
Offline
General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:45 am
Posts: 1175
Likes: 0
Liked: 3
Received this e-mail from Bill Brady

It is with great honor and sincere gratitude that I accept the Republican nomination for Governor of Illinois.

Although it took some time to determine the outcome of this election, it is important the process was done right. I understand Senator Dillard wanting to see all the votes counted, and congratulate him on a hard fought primary campaign.

And now it is on to November.



It will take a lot of work (and hopefully a Huckabee endorsement) to beat the Chicago Democrats.

_________________
______________________Image______________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am 
Offline
MODERATOR
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 6634
Location: South Beloit, IL
Likes: 479
Liked: 152
kuphoff wrote:
It will take a lot of work (and hopefully a Huckabee endorsement) to be the Chicago Democrats.


I think we need to get as many people as possible to contact Mike on this issue. From everything I've read, Brady has been consistent on the issues most important to Mike. He needs to endorse asap!

_________________
Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm 
Offline
*** General

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:36 pm
Posts: 1339
Likes: 0
Liked: 25
From close members in my family, they are TIRED OF CORRUPT polictians, in the state. Period. I hope that Brady is honest and far above bribery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 pm 
Offline
***** General

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 pm
Posts: 1993
Location: Iowa
Likes: 6
Liked: 13
From RCP:

Quote:
March 9th, 2010
IL Gov Poll: Brady +10 on Quinn

Just days after Bill Brady officially became the GOP nominee for Governor in Illinois (beating out Kirk Dillard by just over 190 votes), Rasmussen is out with a new poll showing the Republican challenger running ten points ahead of the Democratic incumbent, Pat Quinn:

Brady (R) 47
Quinn (D) 37
Other 6
Undecided 9

According to Rasmussen,only 43% of Illinois voters approve of the job Pat Quinn is doing as Governor, while 56% disapprove.

_________________
'If you drive God out of the world then you create a howling wilderness' --Peter Hitchens


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm 
Offline
MODERATOR
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 6634
Location: South Beloit, IL
Likes: 479
Liked: 152
VertiCon wrote:
From RCP:

Quote:
March 9th, 2010
IL Gov Poll: Brady +10 on Quinn

Just days after Bill Brady officially became the GOP nominee for Governor in Illinois (beating out Kirk Dillard by just over 190 votes), Rasmussen is out with a new poll showing the Republican challenger running ten points ahead of the Democratic incumbent, Pat Quinn:

Brady (R) 47
Quinn (D) 37
Other 6
Undecided 9

According to Rasmussen,only 43% of Illinois voters approve of the job Pat Quinn is doing as Governor, while 56% disapprove.


That is good news :!:
I was part of a 2006 grassroots write-in campaign for Constitution Party gubernatorial candidate, Randy Stufflebeam; because Judy Barr Topinka is a social liberal. Randy received "the largest write-in vote total in Illinois history." He is planning on running again and is probably the "other" in this poll. I just e-mailed him at his website's contact e-mail address. I asked him to please consider running as US Senate against Kirk instead of splitting the conservative vote against Brady. Beating Obama's replacement on the US Senate shouldn't be all that hard if we had a true conservative on the ticket. But, I cannot vote for Kirk anymore than I could vote for Topinka. I hope Randy http://www.runrandyrun.com/ will consider challenging Mark Kirk instead of splitting Brady's voters.

_________________
Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 pm 
Offline
MODERATOR
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 6634
Location: South Beloit, IL
Likes: 479
Liked: 152
Update on my previous post:
I called Randy and had a very good discussion with him. There will be a meeting tonight to help decide what direction he (and other potential candidates in the Constitution Party) will be going in. He is seriously considering changing to the Senate race and said he will appreciate prayers for help in his decision.

_________________
Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 am 
Offline
***** General

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 pm
Posts: 1993
Location: Iowa
Likes: 6
Liked: 13
GrannyT wrote:
Update on my previous post:
I called Randy and had a very good discussion with him. There will be a meeting tonight to help decide what direction he (and other potential candidates in the Constitution Party) will be going in. He is seriously considering changing to the Senate race and said he will appreciate prayers for help in his decision.


Granny I commend you on your recommendation. Its sounds like a very wise course. There doesn't appear to me to be sufficient reason to oppose Brady. Whereas there appears substantial reason to worry about Kirk.

_________________
'If you drive God out of the world then you create a howling wilderness' --Peter Hitchens


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 am 
Offline
MODERATOR
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 6634
Location: South Beloit, IL
Likes: 479
Liked: 152
VertiCon wrote:
GrannyT wrote:
Update on my previous post:
I called Randy and had a very good discussion with him. There will be a meeting tonight to help decide what direction he (and other potential candidates in the Constitution Party) will be going in. He is seriously considering changing to the Senate race and said he will appreciate prayers for help in his decision.


Granny I commend you on your recommendation. Its sounds like a very wise course. There doesn't appear to me to be sufficient reason to oppose Brady. Whereas there appears substantial reason to worry about Kirk.


It's official. http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=22374&p=185983#p185983

_________________
Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY