Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 pm 
Major General

Liked: 23
Mike has a campaign for contributions for March and I think it wise to give what you can to boost his image. He is "hot" right now and "right on" in his comments but we need to do more than just praise him on HA and put our funds to his PAC for the positive causes he supports. This shows he does have loyal, committed supporters in our nation. I just gave $50. because I trust Mike and those chosen by him to support in upcoming races. Thanks!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
Well said Sandra! I endorse that statement!

The more we give . . . the more candidates he can endorse, staff he can hire, etc.!!!!

Go Team Huck!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm 
***** General

Liked: 6
Let's get there...

We need to get to 3,000

Currently at 2,287

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm 
Captain

Liked: 4
I am going to make a donation to HuckPAC today. I feel confident that my money will be used wisely. I cannot say that about most other organizations of a political nature.

Please visit my website: http://www.pe4mh.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 pm 
***** General

Liked: 6
Yea...Huck PAC does a lot of online organizing and action on very little money.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:40 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 22
It must not be a live counter. Its been stuck at 2287 for a while and my wife and I made seperate donations to help towards the total.

FairTax Indiana on Facebook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm 
***** General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:17 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
just donated.. count is now at 2,395

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 1
I have an ethical problem which I hope Hucks' Army can provide enough input to get me over. Why should entities from California to Maine have ANY influence on an election in a South Carolina legislative district which encompasses a section of the country colonized by the Scots-Irish, many after the '45 (I will explain if asked), and the Welsh after 1760? This was not a slave-holding district--much more dairy cattle and untaxed whisky-of extraordinarily good quality. (NASCAR-R-us.) In that part of the district which encompasses the Pee Dee Region (in which I live and which is considered "Francis Marion Territory"-See: Revolutionary War, which I will also explain if asked for those who don't remember when Leslie Nielsen actually did serious acting in Disney's "Swamp Fox")) tobacco became the major crop only after 1865.

This district went solidly for Mile Huckabee in the Republican primary. When I say "solidly" I mean probably one of the most "Huckabee" districts in the nation.

We are currently in the eye of the storm because John Spratt (D-SC) is one of the most vulnerable Democratic seats in the House and Mick Mulvaney, the Republican challenger, is handsome, funny, glib, politically seasoned and ethically exelemplary.

While I would love to see as many contributions flow to Mick's coffers as can practically get there, and have taken steps to get his campaign the documents to get him approved by HuckPac, that is strictly pragmatic politics. I have serious--make that pathologically, neurotically serious--qualms about any possible effort to bring this campaign to national attention. Bottom line: every district should reflect its own voters--no more, no less.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 22
Irobb, donating to huckpac is in my mind one way to help prop up Huckabee in the 2012 elections in the minds of the public that are paying attention to such things. Nothing less.

FairTax Indiana on Facebook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:17 pm 
***** General

Liked: 32
Currently they are at 2,752 donations -- just 248 away from 3,000 goal.

Go Huck Pac .......

Donate $5 if you can -- if you were going to donate $10 and there are two of you, each one give $5 to increase the donations.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:47 am 
Major General

HOORAY !! Just learned that 3,254 people made a donation to the PAC and surpassed the March goal of 3,000. Thanks to everyone who responded to my appeal last Monday. This is why I am proud to be a member of HA !!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
Went to HuckPac and noticed that they had increased the goal to 3250, and it now stands at 3290. Then saw this letter from Mike in my inbox, entitled, "Urgent: Please Take Two Minutes to Read This Email." He asks the same question I was wondering when I saw the goal reached:

Quote:
We did it! Thanks to the support of over 3,200 donors we reached our 3,000 donations goal yesterday morning. That is a fantastic accomplishment!

Let me explain why . . . Like you I was frustrated and upset with Congress for voting against the clear will of the people. On Sunday March 23rd, just minutes after the health care vote was rammed down our throats, I emailed my Huck PAC team and told them we need to ramp up our efforts in support of conservative candidates that will fight for us in Washington. I asked my team for a new fundraising goal and they set it at 3,000 donations before the end of the month.

I am pleased to report that yesterday, we smashed this goal in just over 8 days and now the question is how high can we go?

Huck PAC has recently endorsed several new congressional candidates to help turn things around in Washington and we will be announing more in the coming days. Your donations help make it possible for us to support them!

If you have not made a donation, this is your chance to make a difference in a big way and fight fire with fire. Don't miss this opportunity to show Congress we mean business!

Make a donation of $5 or more today.

And if you have already made a donation this past week, please share why you donated by leaving a comment on my blog here. My plan is to share these comments with hundreds of thousands of Republicans nationwide - so please let me know why you were moved to make a donation towards this fundraising goal.

It's a great outlet to show your frustration with the process and the misguided leadership we are getting out of Washington and from President Obama.

Make that donation of $5 or more now before our midnight deadline and help Huck PAC push our total higher.

Thank you!

Mike Huckabee

If you haven't donated, now is the time to do it. We give a small donation monthly, but I'm going over there to make another.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 pm 
***** General

Gov. Huckabee has posted a blog asking supporters why they are financial supporters. Please leave a comment!

http://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Blog ... og_id=3043

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm 

Liked: 8
I just donated.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm 
Major General

I just checked the latest number of donors, over 3600, and read the 84 comments from some of those who gave to reach this March goal. Their comments were very inspiring and the word used over and over again was TRUST !! I do hope and pray Mike will choose to run again for president and that God will provide all that is needed for him to be victorious!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm 
***** General

Please post this on your FB page or Twitter feed:
Quote:

Huckabee supporters SMASH Huck PAC March fundraising goal! Tell Gov. Huckabee why you are a financial supporter! http://tiny.cc/9mwjt