Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Email from Romney
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 am 
Captain

Liked: 3
I got this email this morning and I have never supported him.

Dear Supporter,

I need your help --- the NRCC remains $50,000 short of its August budget projections with less than 24 hours until September. We can do this, together!

If you have not already, please help by making an End of Summer Contribution to close the gap and keep our Republican House candidates surging toward victory in the final 8 weeks of the campaign.

And if you have already given, I ask you to consider stepping up again or challenging a friend to match your contribution with a gift of $25, $50 or even $250.

I can tell you firsthand that Americans cannot afford another 2 years of a Nancy Pelosi-led Congress. In the last 20 months, unemployment has skyrocketed, taxes have soared, and the government takeover of healthcare threatens to crush small businesses.

The NRCC is leading THE ONLY national campaign to STOP the Democrats and create a new Republican majority in the House.

Every dollar is critical in this election; Republican Leader John Boehner recently committed his time and resources to help raise $50 million for a nationwide media blitz in the final weeks of the campaign. Your contribution will help the NRCC reach that budget!

These TV spots, radio commercials and mailers will not only highlight the failure of the Obama/Pelosi jobs-killing agenda…

…But will also present voters with a better way forward.

So please do me the personal favor of pledging your support by making a generous End of Month Contribution of $15, $25 or even $100 to help the NRCC raise the remaining $50,000 of its August budget right away.

Together, you and I WILL fire Nancy Pelosi by winning the 39 (or more) House seats to gain a new Republican majority! Thank you.

Best,

Mitt Romney

Post subject: Re: Emal from Romney
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 am 
***** General

Liked: 440
Wow, a "personal favor"!

Post subject: Re: Email from Romney
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:35 pm 
Captain

Liked: 4
SEEllis wrote:
I got this email this morning and I have never supported him.

Dear Supporter,

I need your help --- the NRCC remains $50,000 short of its August budget projections with less than 24 hours until September. We can do this, together!

If you have not already, please help by making an End of Summer Contribution to close the gap and keep our Republican House candidates surging toward victory in the final 8 weeks of the campaign.

And if you have already given, I ask you to consider stepping up again or challenging a friend to match your contribution with a gift of $25, $50 or even $250.

I can tell you firsthand that Americans cannot afford another 2 years of a Nancy Pelosi-led Congress. In the last 20 months, unemployment has skyrocketed, taxes have soared, and the government takeover of healthcare threatens to crush small businesses.

The NRCC is leading THE ONLY national campaign to STOP the Democrats and create a new Republican majority in the House.

Every dollar is critical in this election; Republican Leader John Boehner recently committed his time and resources to help raise $50 million for a nationwide media blitz in the final weeks of the campaign. Your contribution will help the NRCC reach that budget!

These TV spots, radio commercials and mailers will not only highlight the failure of the Obama/Pelosi jobs-killing agenda…

…But will also present voters with a better way forward.

So please do me the personal favor of pledging your support by making a generous End of Month Contribution of $15, $25 or even $100 to help the NRCC raise the remaining $50,000 of its August budget right away.

Together, you and I WILL fire Nancy Pelosi by winning the 39 (or more) House seats to gain a new Republican majority! Thank you.

Best,

Mitt Romney

I got the same e-mail. I have never supported Romney. :barf :barf :barf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:14 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 23
This was sent out to a list of NRCC supporters. They often send out letters with pleas by certain famous republicans as a personal touch.

Follow me on Twitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
I would send them a reply stating that if they had sent an email with Gov. Huckabee's name on it, you would have sent a donation. Then let them know you are donating to Huckpac instead. :wink:

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
ConservTexan wrote:
I would send them a reply stating that if they had sent an email with Gov. Huckabee's name on it, you would have sent a donation. Then let them know you are donating to Huckpac instead. :wink:

:up

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 190
I received the same email...Sent a reply asking to be removed from the mailing list and stated I was a Mike Huckabee supporter and a member of Huckpac.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 84
There was a Mitt Romney ad on the side of my group page (aka Concerned Citizens of Gordon County) on Facebook, and I deleted it and was prompted to choose a reason why I deleted it. Since the ad had stated that he was a true conservative, I chose as my reason....."misleading." :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 am 
** General

Liked: 107
mxnwilson wrote:
There was a Mitt Romney ad on the side of my group page (aka Concerned Citizens of Gordon County) on Facebook, and I deleted it and was prompted to choose a reason why I deleted it. Since the ad had stated that he was a true conservative, I chose as my reason....."misleading." :lol:

Haha, I delete his ads and label them as "offensive". I'll have to use "misleading" next time. :like

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
mxnwilson wrote:

I do the same thing!!! LOL