Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:28 am 
***** General

Liked: 225
I guess I should wait until tonight to see what he says, but the media is making it sound like we're going to be helping the Syrian opposition, not defeating ISIS in Iraq.

This is ridiculous. They are just going to use this ISIS thing and the beheadings to arm the rebels and force regime change in Syria, which Americans are against. I thought the problem was that ISIS was taking over Iraq? It's like they're completely ignoring ISIS.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
christopher.wilkerson wrote:
I guess I should wait until tonight to see what he says, but the media is making it sound like we're going to be helping the Syrian opposition, not defeating ISIS in Iraq.

This is ridiculous. They are just going to use this ISIS thing and the beheadings to arm the rebels and force regime change in Syria, which Americans are against. I thought the problem was that ISIS was taking over Iraq? It's like they're completely ignoring ISIS.

I could not bring myself to watch President Obama's speech last night. He has let us down so often that it is hard to know what to believe of what he says. Obviously, his poor job ratings in the polls have made him decide to intervene.

The ISIS are setting themselves up as an Islamic state (or caliphate) that they are trying to revive by whatever means they can. They want to take over the world. I heard several people interviewed who said we must also go into Syria to catch these terrorists. We can pray that our military leaders have wisdom to know how to stop this evil and the threat these terrorists are to our ally Israel and others in the region, as well as eventually to us if they are not stopped.

And our President needs lots of prayer. Lots of prayer. God's got a heap o' changin' to do in him. (Probably in me, too.)

Profile Send private message