Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 pm 

Liked: 340
This is what happens when you have a president who doesn't love his own country. With Bush, people at least respected (feared) America. Now China can hack, and Huckabee is criticized when he demands retaliation for that. People, wake up.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/16/america-the-unserious-super-power/

Quote:
The United States is no longer a serious country.

Now, by this I do not mean that America is no longer a super-power. By any gross indicator of strength, the United States is as powerful as it’s ever been, perhaps more powerful than at any time in its history. It has a massive, highly productive economy, a military second to none, and an alliance that dwarfs all possible competitors. On paper, it’s still the only super-power on this planet (or on any other that we know of, so far).

But the status of a great nation is built on more than raw power. It includes intangible qualities like respect, admiration, and, yes, fear. We don’t need all three of them; no major power does. But we need at least one of them at any given moment, and right now, we’re bottoming out in each of these measures. President Obama may insist that America is now “the most respected country on Earth”—a claim even the normally more forgiving folks at PolitiFact rate as only “half-true”—but the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese clearly disagree, and for good reason.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:06 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 23
I agree the United States has lost some, but not all of it's respect. We need to get it back, and wtih Huckabee in the White House we could do that!

Follow me on Twitter

Profile Send private message