Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:49 am 

Liked: 340
When will the West wake up and see that it needs to contain radical Islam?

The elites have not been serious about this issue. Due to the refugee crisis, we now probably have hundreds or thousands of active or "sleeper" Jihadists in Europe. It is only a matter of time till the next attack will happen.

When will the first one come to Germany? Maybe in my home town? When will it happen in your town in America?

Without strong American leadership, Europe will never be able summon the will power to efficiently address this issue.

It is of prime importance that Gov. Huckabee is elected President. The one you currently have, even if he is not one, he acts often like a "sleeper-muslim". If the next President is not vetted and clued, things may not get much better.

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:08 pm 

Liked: 340
I like Huckabee's response and plan of action (via his facebook page)

Quote:
Yesterday morning, President Obama declared that we had “contained ISIS.” Yet a week ago, ISIS murdered 224 people aboard a Russian plane, and now Friday night, Paris was struck by a multi-layered attack that resulted in over 125 people murdered, many more wounded, and a world again left in shock. We are clearly not dealing with leashed animals or with a JV team. We’re dealing with a threat to western civilization. During the debate last week, I stated that we should not admit those claiming to be Syrian refugees and was condemned by the left for that position. I was right and the events in Paris affirm that. Even the far left and politically correct government of France has closed its borders. It’s time for a President who will act to protect Americans, not just talk and protect the image of Islam.

I call for the following:

1. Close our borders instead of Guantanamo.
2. Institute an immediate moratorium on admission to those persons from countries where there is strong presence of ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
3. Build a coalition that will include NATO, Russia, and nations of the Middle East to aggressively destroy ISIS. Nations who refuse to participate will be sanctioned and isolated.
4. Revoke any agreement with Iran regarding their nuclear capacity. Radical Islamists, whether Sunni or Shia, are a clear and present danger to civilization.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Peter wrote:
When will the West wake up and see that it needs to contain radical Islam?

The elites have not been serious about this issue. Due to the refugee crisis, we now probably have hundreds or thousands of active or "sleeper" Jihadists in Europe. It is only a matter of time till the next attack will happen.

When will the first one come to Germany? Maybe in my home town? When will it happen in your town in America?

Without strong American leadership, Europe will never be able summon the will power to efficiently address this issue.

It is of prime importance that Gov. Huckabee is elected President. The one you currently have, even if he is not one, he acts often like a "sleeper-muslim". If the next President is not vetted and clued, things may not get much better.

I wondered if you are not more nervous in Germany, Peter, since these attacks by ISIS in nearby France. Praying for you and your country. Is Angela Merkel really considering admitting over half a million Syrian refugees?