Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:34 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 0
(Ken - If I put this in the wrong place I apologize :? )

JimOgonowski.com

Dear Fellow Conservative,

When I announced my campaign to replace John Kerry in the U.S. Senate, I got right to work traveling around Massachusetts to spread my message that it's time for John Kerry to retire. What I've found in running against Kerry is that after spending 24 years in Washington, he's already semi-retired. Kerry has become part of the status quo who will never work to change Washington. He is more concerned with his status as a national liberal and holding court with friends like Barack Obama, Ted Kennedy and the MoveOn.org folks.

I'm running to retire John Kerry. And I know I can beat him with your help. While Kerry relies on the far-left liberal establishment who will do anything to keep him in office, I'm turning to you - everyday Americans - to support my campaign to defeat Kerry. Will you join my campaign to defeat John Kerry today by making a generous contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500 or more today?

If we're going to beat Kerry in November, we'll need to raise millions. Kerry still has a war chest full of money from his failed presidential run and he'll use every penny to defend his Senate seat. Our campaign needs to raise critical funds immediately to defeat Kerry and you can help us do this today. Please follow this link to make a donation of whatever you can afford- whether it's $50 or $500 to help me retire John Kerry once and for all!

I believe that Washington has become too big, too corrupt and too partisan. I want to go to Washington to end wasteful spending, secure our borders from those who threaten our national security and reduce your tax burden by repealing the death tax and making the current tax cuts permanent. But I won't be able to do any of this without your help. Please join my campaign to retire Kerry and send a real conservative to the U.S. Senate! Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jim Ogonowski

P.S. You can make a big difference in helping me retire John Kerry in November. Please follow this link to make your most generous donation right away. Thank you.

NOTE: I couldn't get the links to transfer but here is his website, https://www.jimogonowski.com/splash

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:48 pm 
** General

The flash intro and vid on that site are kinda cute too! Almost seems like some imitation of Huckabee's injection of good natured humor back into politics is rubbing off...

https://www.jimogonowski.com/splash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:58 pm 
Sergeant

I know! It made me smile because he makes a point most of us having been harping on for awhile and yet it was really fun!

I got really perturbed when I saw all the "Freebies!" Is that in the Constitution? I sure can't seem to find it. If you find "freebies are allowed and to be paid by the taxpayer" can you let me know!!! :D