Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 am 

Liked: 340
So...is there a chance that Bush could drop out before the real game begins? What do you guys think?

Bush campaign officially on death watch

http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/26/bush-campaign-officially-death-watch/?utm_source=rsfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=rsupdate

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
This is hard to believe. I had expected this race to favor governors, who have the real experience of being a chief executive and leading the people.

Instead, the Republicans are giving all the attention to the outsiders who are unproven and least qualified to be President. We have no way of knowing how Trump or Carson, especially, might govern in an elected public office: would they be good servant-leaders, not dictators, listening to others? Or would those senators running have the ability to step in and lead on Day One? As Huckabee says, this is not an entry-level job or position.

To some extent, the liberal media is hostile to Christians, particularly a former pastor named Mike Huckabee! I would think the Clinton machine would fear Huckabee since he defeated their campaigns there each time he ran for office in Arkansas. I think that is a big part of why he is marginalized (purposely) in the debates.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:40 pm 
***** General

Liked: 225
justgrace wrote:
This is hard to believe. I had expected this race to favor governors, who have the real experience of being a chief executive and leading the people.

Instead, the Republicans are giving all the attention to the outsiders who are unproven and least qualified to be President. We have no way of knowing how Trump or Carson, especially, might govern in an elected public office: would they be good servant-leaders, not dictators, listening to others? Or would those senators running have the ability to step in and lead on Day One? As Huckabee says, this is not an entry-level job or position.

To some extent, the liberal media is hostile to Christians, particularly a former pastor named Mike Huckabee! I would think the Clinton machine would fear Huckabee since he defeated their campaigns there each time he ran for office in Arkansas. I think that is a big part of why he is marginalized (purposely) in the debates.

I think what you mentioned is a symptom of a larger pattern. What we're seeing in the Republican party is the Obama effect. Obama was an empty vessel to pour all our hopes and dreams. So are Trump, Carson, Cruz, and Fiorina. Their fanbase have no idea how these people will behave in position of governance. Doesn't matter. Never put any conservative policy into action. Doesn't matter. Never won an election (except Cruz's one). They are exhausted by Obama and they just don't care anymore.

Post by christopher.wilkerson Liked by: Peter