Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 am 
Captain

Liked: 81
This is written by a former Cruz supporter now Trump supporter.

Quote:

An Open Letter To Mark Levin

January 22, 2016

http://laurenstephens.com/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:29 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 208
That was an interesting read. I think it continues to prove that Cruz is not able to lock down movement conservatives, and there's still an opening for someone else. I think a lot of Trump's support is fluid and could easily switch to another candidate if people felt that candidate could represent their concerns.

Like the rest of you posting here, I'm still holding out hope for some kind of Iowa surprise for Huckabee. But if that doesn't happen, I'm actually starting to change my view of how this race is going to play out. You're going to think I'm crazy, but if the race continues as it is, I think Rubio is best positioned to sweep in and take the nomination.

We'll know a lot more after the results of the Iowa Caucus come in, but I'm starting to think there's more surprises to come.

Post by WalterCan Liked by: Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:06 am 

Liked: 340
WalterCan wrote:
That was an interesting read. I think it continues to prove that Cruz is not able to lock down movement conservatives, and there's still an opening for someone else. I think a lot of Trump's support is fluid and could easily switch to another candidate if people felt that candidate could represent their concerns.

Like the rest of you posting here, I'm still holding out hope for some kind of Iowa surprise for Huckabee. But if that doesn't happen, I'm actually starting to change my view of how this race is going to play out. You're going to think I'm crazy, but if the race continues as it is, I think Rubio is best positioned to sweep in and take the nomination.

We'll know a lot more after the results of the Iowa Caucus come in, but I'm starting to think there's more surprises to come.

I could use some good surprises. The surprises this election season have mostly been bad so far for our side...

:lurk :pray

:pompom

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace