Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:13 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kstyj5BTcM

:tinfoil

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 am 
***** General

Another.....

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/26/who-i ... -ted-cruz/

:tinfoil

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:09 am 

Liked: 340
Ted Cruz would be dead last on my list of presidential choices on the Republican side.

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:55 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
I'm deeply, deeply concerned about the fast and loose way Cruz supporters are defining "natural born citizen". The idea that he is natural born because he didn't have to be naturalized opens up the door for scenarios like this one that a friend of mine shared. Another person was sharing that definition based on something a friend said.
"Let me give you an example of some people who, under your missionary friend's definition of natural born, would be considered nb although most people would agree they aren't who the Constitution was referring to. I have a cousin who came to the U.S. as a small child. He was born in Cuba and so were both his parents. His parents became U.S. citizens while he was a child and so he was an automatic citizen under his parents' naturalization. He grew up here and, at around age 22yo, moved to the Dominican Republic to go to dental school. Long story short: he went native and married a Dominican woman. They had two children. When the children were born, he registered their births at the U.S. embassy and they are U.S. citizens. The kids are currently around 17yo and 14yo. So here's the thing: they were citizens at birth, not naturalized, with a U.S. citizen parent-- but they actually have no ancestor in the history of ever who was born on U.S. soil. They grew up in the DR. The girl went to bilingual school but the boy really doesn't know English. Under the definition your missionary friend supports, they would be natural born."

Post by juditupp has received Likes: 2 christopher.wilkerson, justgrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
juditupp wrote:
I'm deeply, deeply concerned about the fast and loose way Cruz supporters are defining "natural born citizen". The idea that he is natural born because he didn't have to be naturalized opens up the door for scenarios like this one that a friend of mine shared. Another person was sharing that definition based on something a friend said.
"Let me give you an example of some people who, under your missionary friend's definition of natural born, would be considered nb although most people would agree they aren't who the Constitution was referring to. I have a cousin who came to the U.S. as a small child. He was born in Cuba and so were both his parents. His parents became U.S. citizens while he was a child and so he was an automatic citizen under his parents' naturalization. He grew up here and, at around age 22yo, moved to the Dominican Republic to go to dental school. Long story short: he went native and married a Dominican woman. They had two children. When the children were born, he registered their births at the U.S. embassy and they are U.S. citizens. The kids are currently around 17yo and 14yo. So here's the thing: they were citizens at birth, not naturalized, with a U.S. citizen parent-- but they actually have no ancestor in the history of ever who was born on U.S. soil. They grew up in the DR. The girl went to bilingual school but the boy really doesn't know English. Under the definition your missionary friend supports, they would be natural born."

Were it any other candidate up for election and if Cruz had not been running or been American-born, you can be sure he would be interpreting his beloved Constitution differently! I am quite concerned that he claims to be a Constitutional scholar. He should not ever be a Supreme Court justice. Who knows how he would interpret the law to favor Heidi's North American Union (CFR) plan someday? I have no confidence in a man who so readily lies and covers up his true associations. And uses his wit and "profound intellect" that everyone applauds to his own advantage. We need to study what he and his father mean by the Dominion Theology his father Rafael believes qualifies Ted to be God's man, a king to bring in the spoils of the wicked to the "church." Which church? Rafael has no official one or no theological degree, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
I'm actually pretty irritated that Michael Farris of the HSLDA defines natural born as someone who obtains US citizenship at birth without going through the naturalization process. He's supposed to be a constitutional scholar. That does mean that my friend's cousin's child, born in the D.R. would be eligible for the presidency. That just can't be what the founders intended.

Post by juditupp Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 am 
***** General

There have been rumors about this on some web sites for awhile. The National Enquirer has stuck their neck out and ran the story. If this is not true, kiss the Enquirer goodbye.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... ng-claims/

Even though I am not a Cruz supporter, I hope for him and his family's sake this is all hooey.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 am 

Liked: 340
beezwax wrote:
There have been rumors about this on some web sites for awhile. The National Enquirer has stuck their neck out and ran the story. If this is not true, kiss the Enquirer goodbye.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... ng-claims/

Even though I am not a Cruz supporter, I hope for him and his family's sake this is all hooey.

For the sake of Heidi and his children, I hope that none of this is true. I wouldn't want this for my worst enemy.

Post by Peter has received Likes: 2 justgrace, TheValuesVoter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:20 pm 
***** General

Cruz is not handling questions about this very well at all. If it is not true, why not just answer the question of whether he has been unfaithful to his wife with a resounding NO!!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ailymailus

He had to have Carly run defense for him today and deflect questions. I don't understand it. He is a lawyer who has argued in front of the Supreme Court. He surely knows his non answers imply he is guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:33 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
I have the perfect running mate for Cruz, GA. Governor Nathan Deal! They can both share the same sheep outfit. :x

Have to imagine Huck is sorry he backed Deal in his Governor races now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:39 pm 
***** General

The talk radio crowd still shipping a Trump/Cruz unity ticket have been smoking way too many Colorado cigarettes. In the last 4 days there has been so much blood drawn that reconciliation would be almost impossible.

Rat copulation? I think that did it for me. No hope at all. :pigflying

If it gets any worse, Huckabee may have to opt out of the chance for VP to keep his credibility intact. I so want him to be in the White House I am afraid I have turned into an ends justifies the means guy. :shock: