Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:03 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
Everyone is running around with a Tin Foil Hat on this election. I guess the rest of the world is catching up with me. :wink:

I feel we are soon to witness the blatant stealing of this election. No amount of votes will be able to overcome what the Clinton Machine will do with the automated systems in place. Votes will be flipped during and after people have voted. With no paper trail what is there to fall back on? This is why the polls are so wacky. The MSM is colluding with the Clinton campaign to make us accept the results of a rigged election.

It is too late to implement this plan this election but if God willing Donald Trump wins voting reform would be a worthwhile pursuit. The left will scream bloody murder but it is vital to the future of our democracy. Maybe Gov Huckabee could head the effort. He is very articulate and persuasive.

Here are my ideas:

1. Purge all voter rolls every 4 years the day after Inaugaration Day.
2. Everyone will have to renew their "license" to vote every 4 years.
3. Require proof of citizenship for initial voter registration application.
4. Mail voter registration cards to address stated on voter registration application.
5. Require voter registration card, photo id, and signature at the time of voting.
6. Demolish all automated touch screen voting machines and replace them with a hybrid paper ballot/scanning system.
7. Each ballot will be given a unique number which identifies which state, county/parish/borough, township, and precinct the ballot is from.
8. After voting ballot is scanned into a national searchable database and voters are given a sealed copy of their ballot signed by an election judge.
9. Each voter certifies their ballot online after scanning of ballot using a computer generated key . Uncertified ballots will not be counted.
10. Each precinct verifies official number of ballots as part of certification process.

Variations in this process will be needed to handle absentee voting.

It is important that we don't jeopardize the secrecy of our ballot with these changes. This is something that can be avoided with some careful planning.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Post by beezwax Liked by: christopher.wilkerson
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:54 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 56
This is a good and important subject to bring up.

It's probably best to deal first with voter and election fraud for this election. That means getting actively involved in helping report such fraud to the appropriate officials if you observe or have proof that it is happening either in your local area or other parts of the country. This is what we can do in the immediate time.

As for a plan for a better voting system in this country for the future, there definitely needs to be some sort of overhaul or at least make it more uniform throughout so it would be easier to spot voting abnormalities and fraud. There are just too many different voting systems and styles being used from state to state that it does make it easy to get away with fraud. If I had to toss in an idea, I'd say they should implement fingerprint verification (some kind of biometrics) in order to cast a ballot. This would keep dead people, illegals, fictional characters from being able to vote, some of the main groups Democrats like to use to commit fraud. This also keeps voters from crossing states intentionally to vote multiple times, because the system would then determine that you had already voted in another state simply by looking up your fingerprint when you check in. If Disney World can implement something like this to track visitors, there's no reason why the government can't.

Also the voting systems should be owned by someone who does not have a party affiliation. Have been hearing that some of the voting machines in some states are owned by Soros. This is a complete conflict of interest and these machines should have been prohibited from being used.

This election is too important to just be a spectator the next 13 days. Get involved!

MAGA!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 pm 
***** General

Fingerprints are an excellent idea. Unless the zombies stop decomposing. :D

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:16 pm 
***** General

The electronic vote flipping is what worries me in this and future elections. The more votes for Trump or the next Republican just means more votes for Hillary or the next Democrat. :tinfoil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:28 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
beezwax wrote:
The electronic vote flipping is what worries me in this and future elections. The more votes for Trump or the next Republican just means more votes for Hillary or the next Democrat. :tinfoil

The truth is that the voter machine fraud is a great threat, even now.

Not sure where I got this info, but the SmartMatic voting machine is owned by George Soros, who does want to rig this election. Make sure you do not vote on a SmartMatic machine. It is not on a list of federally approved machines but is used in many states. There are only three companies that make/sell these machines, and even the other two may be electronically altered by an outsider (not the voter) fairly easily to flip the votes.

The use of voter machine fraud was used in Venezuela to overthrow the government.

We need to be careful NOW and look to how to correct this in the future. There are sixteen states that use these machines. Among these are the swing states of Arizona, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and also close states Michigan, and even Wisconsin. California, Oregon, Washington state, Illinois and Washington D.C. do also.

I will try to find a source for this information. (I write lots of notes on index cards, but forgot to note the source on this.)

Vote with a paper ballot. Become a poll watcher in close states. These can help.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 am 
Site Admin

There are several sources. Snopes (predictably) calls this false, but according to the Daily Caller, the head of this British company does sit on the board of the Soros organization. And WikiLeaks reveals an interesting Venezuelan connection. And secrecy.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros ... 16-states/

Apparently WikiLeaks has contributed to this information:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... elections/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 am 
Site Admin

Pew Research reveals:
24 million voter registrations are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters
2.75 million people are registered in more than one state
http://www.pewcenteronthestates.org

We have a serious problem. Beezwax, you are right to be concerned and want to correct these issues of voter fraud that certainly may threaten our form of government and our individual freedoms.

In Kansas, Kris Kobach has worked hard to correct the problem and has made significant corrections. However, we have a court that leans toward open voting (appointed by Kathleen Sibelius, former director of ObamaCare) that overturned the law he had helped pass. We are fighting an uphill battle waged by outside liberal forces who are well-funded, and a very biased press, as this article shows:

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-c ... 74792.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:23 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
One thing we need to be cautious about is making sure people who are in transition are still able to vote. In 2014 I was homeless on election day. We were forced to move out of our rental home and unable to find something else in our price range so we couch surfed. Our church paid for the kids and I to go to CA and stay with my sister and her family. My husband and adult kids stayed with various friends here in CO so they could continue to work at their jobs (yes, we had 3 adults working and still ended up being technically homeless). I stayed registered in the precinct where our house was and requested an absentee ballot to be sent to my sister's house in CA. I voted it and mailed it in. Any reform needs to make sure people like that don't lose their voice in the process. Requiring photo ID is certainly an acceptable requirement. That is required to apply for any welfare assistance including food stamps and medicaid.

Post by juditupp Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:29 am 
***** General

Some more thoughts after recovering from election day:

Yea!! MAGA!!! :mrgreen:

I hope the Republican's do not squander this opportunity to reform our voting process. We don't have much time to do it. In 2 years the Zombie and Alien Voting Bloc (sounds like a horror movie) will pull out all the stops to steal the mid term elections and set the stage for 2020. This may be even more important than building the wall.

After thinking through the process on election day while voting, I decided that we need to have separate ballots and procedures for federal offices versus state/local offices. Anyone wanting a Federal Ballot will have to abide by the Federally mandated procedures (Voter ID, Paper Ballots, Ballot Verification, etc) . States can have their own procedures for voting for their own offices.

The left will squeal like stuck pigs with these ideas and claim we are stomping on state rights (at the same time ignoring state rights to implement laws addressing abortion, gay marriage, bathroom/locker rooms, etc.). With the current process states with large urban areas are allowing massive voter fraud to take place unchecked. This in turn adversely affects citizens who follow the rules (vote once, are citizens, are still alive, etc.) Lawmakers and Presidents are elected that end up voting for and/or implementing Stupidity. :wall

I spoke to our County Clerk on election day about the idea of ballot verification. He said to talk to our Representatives and get the process going for the next election.

Let's do this! The opportunity is now!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 am 
***** General

Does anyone know of any other forums which are either already discussing voter reform or would be fertile ground to start a conversation?

I love this board since you can have a serious discussion on issues and don't have to deal with the chaos of the Wild Wild Web. I lurk on Gov. Huckabee's Facebook Page, The Conservative Tree House and Reddit/r/The Donald but never post. It seems like it would hard to get a valid conversation started that will make a difference since the volume of posts is incredible and unorganized. Any serious posts or discussion on many other news sites get lost and buried in a sea of insults, ridicule, and obscenities.

Post by beezwax Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:23 am 
Site Admin

beezwax wrote:
Does anyone know of any other forums which are either already discussing voter reform or would be fertile ground to start a conversation?

I love this board since you can have a serious discussion on issues and don't have to deal with the chaos of the Wild Wild Web. I lurk on Gov. Huckabee's Facebook Page, The Conservative Tree House and Reddit/r/The Donald but never post. It seems like it would hard to get a valid conversation started that will make a difference since the volume of posts is incredible and unorganized. Any serious posts or discussion on many other news sites get lost and buried in a sea of insults, ridicule, and obscenities.

I agree that it is nice to have a place like Huck's Army where we can post and not have it go all over the place and get such negative comments. Great people who have come here.

I really prayed about the voter fraud situation. When all the early swing states were falling behind, I was worried. I think God pulled a miracle, as things started turning the tide pretty abruptly, and look what happened! Either the voter fraud was low, or Trump was outperforming even that early.