Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It was yuuuuuuuuge!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
Someone had to say it, might as well be me. :)

What a joy it was to watch the results come in with fellow GOP'ers at Republican HQ here in Bucks County, PA, and even better that my state put Trump over the top! Personally, I think they waited so long to call the election for Trump to deny him a speech when most people were still awake (we saw the PA numbers here and knew he had PA won by midnight). And how cool to hear Trump thank Huck and his family during his speech! Me thinks Huck has a spot in Trump's cabinet if he wants it, as DJT seems to remember those who stand by him thru the tough times. And how much of a relief is it to know we'll have conservative judges appointed to the Supreme Court (hopefully 2 or 3 at least) now!

After 8 long years of Obama, man does it feel good to win! :)

Post by goalieman Liked by: justgrace
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:54 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
Congratulations to your state!! I wish Illinois would come to it's senses. :wall

Along with the many, many people to thank in your state don't forget the Amish. They really stepped up.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/11/la ... _tilt.html

I hope the Gov. has a key position in the White House. The MSM is completely ignoring him as a potential member of the Cabinet. :x

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Post by beezwax Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:09 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
goalieman wrote:

What a joy it was to watch the results come in with fellow GOP'ers at Republican HQ here in Bucks County, PA, and even better that my state put Trump over the top! Personally, I think they waited so long to call the election for Trump to deny him a speech when most people were still awake (we saw the PA numbers here and knew he had PA won by midnight). And how cool to hear Trump thank Huck and his family during his speech! Me thinks Huck has a spot in Trump's cabinet if he wants it, as DJT seems to remember those who stand by him thru the tough times. And how much of a relief is it to know we'll have conservative judges appointed to the Supreme Court (hopefully 2 or 3 at least) now!

Pennsylvania! Congratulations to you for putting Trump over the top! I went to bed (well, actually fell asleep on the couch!) and woke to hear Donald J. Trump's voice and realized it was the acceptance speech! We had had a watch party at our local Republican headquarters, and it had disbanded about 1:30 AM with the outcome uncertain.

I also heard Trump call out Gov. Huckabee and Sarah, though they did not come up on stage. Donald Trump seems to keep his promises. I am praying for whatever cabinet or other post he might give Huckabee. It seems that he regards loyalty highly and thanks people who have helped him. He also chooses leaders according to ability and experience, as he did with KellyAnne Conway for campaign chair. So, what would Huckabee be known for and do best?

Chief of Staff? Due to his great trust in Huckabee and his ability to also work long hours and get much done.

Or maybe some special counsel, like faith-based initiatives?

I wish I knew more of what is available.

But let's pray...Our nation needs more of Huckabee in government. And Donald Trump needs a loyal spokesman and friend and prayer warrior.

OK! He can be the press agent!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:24 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
beezwax wrote:
Congratulations to your state!! I wish Illinois would come to it's senses. :wall

Along with the many, many people to thank in your state don't forget the Amish. They really stepped up.

I hope the Gov. has a key position in the White House. The MSM is completely ignoring him as a potential member of the Cabinet. :x

I love to hear more of the Amish story, too. Amazing! I saw that they were hiring drivers to help them get Trump signs set up all over Pennsylvania. I wish they would all vote.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:59 pm 
***** General

beezwax wrote:

There really was a big push to drive up the Amish vote and they came thru, to use a Trumpism, bigly! I've always felt there was a big, untapped, vote here in PA that just needed to be reached with the right message, and Trump and his team did that. The Romney GOP people have always made the mistake that the way to win PA was to spend all their resources trying to win the counties surrounding Philadelphia, but the real untapped/unreached vote has been in the rural areas of the state and Trump ran up yuuuge numbers in those places.

Post by goalieman Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:19 pm 
***** General

justgrace wrote:
goalieman wrote:

Pennsylvania! Congratulations to you for putting Trump over the top! I went to bed (well, actually fell asleep on the couch!) and woke to hear Donald J. Trump's voice and realized it was the acceptance speech! We had had a watch party at our local Republican headquarters, and it had disbanded about 1:30 AM with the outcome uncertain.

I also heard Trump call out Gov. Huckabee and Sarah, though they did not come up on stage. Donald Trump seems to keep his promises. I am praying for whatever cabinet or other post he might give Huckabee. It seems that he regards loyalty highly and thanks people who have helped him. He also chooses leaders according to ability and experience, as he did with KellyAnne Conway for campaign chair. So, what would Huckabee be known for and do best?

Chief of Staff? Due to his great trust in Huckabee and his ability to also work long hours and get much done.

Or maybe some special counsel, like faith-based initiatives?

I wish I knew more of what is available.

But let's pray...Our nation needs more of Huckabee in government. And Donald Trump needs a loyal spokesman and friend and prayer warrior.

OK! He can be the press agent!

I think Agriculture Secretary or HUD could be a good fit for Huck. Maybe even Ambassador to Israel! Would be nice for Israel to have a friend as Ambassador, unlike the 8 years they've had to endure with the Obama administration.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 pm 
*** General

Liked: 24
Down staters of Il wished that Chicago becomes its own state! My hometown went for Trump and that is a traditionally heavily democratic county! Land of Lincoln needs to find its Republican roots! I moved to TN and my ultra liberal county went for Hillyucky and the rural folks brought TN for Trump. Yay.