Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ryan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
I have gotten whiplash this year following Paul Ryan's positions on Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... mps-party/

Something is not right with him. He acts like a scared rabbit trying to figure out where he is the safest at any given time. I believe he has been compromised with something from the past and is scared for his political life.

There is disturbing news coming from the Wikileaks Podesta E-Mail Dumps which, if true, will turn this nation into chaos. If for some reason Ryan is linked to this it will be detrimental to both him and the Republican Party.

For this reason I would strongly urge that Paul Ryan not be re-considered as Speaker of the House. We can not have any distractions the next 2 years. Time is too valuable to be wasted on anymore scandals.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
beezwax wrote:
I have gotten whiplash this year following Paul Ryan's positions on Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... mps-party/

Something is not right with him. He acts like a scared rabbit trying to figure out where he is the safest at any given time. I believe he has been compromised with something from the past and is scared for his political life.

There is disturbing news coming from the Wikileaks Podesta E-Mail Dumps which, if true, will turn this nation into chaos. If for some reason Ryan is linked to this it will be detrimental to both him and the Republican Party.

For this reason I would strongly urge that Paul Ryan not be re-considered as Speaker of the House. We can not have any distractions the next 2 years. Time is too valuable to be wasted on anymore scandals.

So, is there evidence of Ryan working with Podesta?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:58 pm 
***** General

Liked: 72
Sorry, been down the pizzagate rabbit hole. :shock:

justgrace wrote:
So, is there evidence of Ryan working with Podesta?

This link shows a picture of Tony Podesta and Dennis Hastert at Camp Nose Japan when they were teenagers. I am not sure if this is how they met but they have been friends ever since.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwngxDTWIAAZ2QA.jpg

The WikiLeaks John Podesta EMails show an ongoing relationship between both Podestas and Hastert.

Paul Ryan received a total of $25,500 from Dennis Hastert over the course of 9 years. He also was a newly elected congressman when Hastert was Speaker of the House

http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/343938612.html

Not sure if this explains Ryan's strange behavior but something is definitely wrong. :tinfoil

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
The whole Pizzagate thing has suddenly become quiet. But I do wonder what Dennis Hastert's involvement may have been with Podesta. The latter has much to answer for in his own emails with Hillary. Not to mention Huma Abedin. Not to mention Hillary herself and potential criminal charges. I hope Trump does not cave on this. The NYPD has many charges against this little ring of email scandal. And we need to prepare and clean up voter roles and machines well before another election.

Once the holidays are over and Donald Trump is sworn into office, I hope and pray the 17 different intelligence organizations can find out what damage has been done to this nation with Hillary's emails being leaked. Campaign irregularities and potential voter fraud need to be investigated now, close to the fact, not left aside until the next election to wonder if votes are rigged, etc. The Jill Stein recount in three states were an expensive diversion and fund-raiser for the Democrats. But the core issue is about our freedoms--our vote should be sacred and inviolate for true citizens, not capable of being hacked or changed or erased or stolen. This is core to a free Republic.