Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
MERRY CHRISTMAS, America!

I am thankful that President Elect Donald J. Trump is proudly wishing Americans a Merry Christmas, not just a "Happy Holiday," although I am OK if people want to say that, too.

The last few Trump Thank You rallies are unabashedly American and upbeat. It is time! Proud to be an American...Are you?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Next, "Happy New Year--2017"!

We will look back on 2016 as well as looking forward to 2017 and all the promise it may hold, as well as all the difficulties and tragedies. We pray for our new President-Elect Donald J. Trump, who will be inaugurated on January 20, 2017. The fact that he will be standing before the capitol, hand on Bible, taking his oath to be our 45th president off the United States of America seems almost too good to believe.

Do you believe that Donald Trump's election was something of a miracle?

What do you think will be his greatest challenges? How many of the first 100 days promises will he be able to keep? Only God knows, of course, ahead of fact. But it is interesting to ask. Do you have words of advice for him and his supporters, or for America in general? (I am full of questions!)

What do you think of his selections for various cabinet and other official posts? Many of us are still praying for an important post for Gov. Mike Huckabee. Trump said several times, "Mike Huckabee! He's coming to Washington with me!"

Please pray for the next month between now and the inauguration and first days of office, for safety and protection of all involved, especially our new president and his family. There are many death threats out there. Pray for our nation, America. And for Israel and our world.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
Last few times I tried to log into this site it redirected me to a wedding invitation site instead! :D

Winning again in America feels good after 8 years of losing under the former so-called President. It's a beautiful thing!!! 8)

Post by goalieman Liked by: justgrace