Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Marilyn Musgrave
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 3
Marilyn Musgrave, a member of the House (Congress) from Colorado is up for election this year.

I am appealing to everyone here to consider donating to her campaign. She is one of the most Conservative Republicans in Congress. The American Conservative Union ranks Musgrave as the most conservative member of the House, with a 99 lifetime rating.

This is a woman who not only votes for conservative values, but fights for them. She is always writing legislation, sponsoring bills, etc.etc.

Because of my personal run for local office, I am financially pretty strapped to donate to her this year (although I have donated 3 or 4 times in the past).

However, it is essential we keep her in office and I wanted you all to consider donating to her. We need to keep her in office, she may not be from your state, but she has been a voice and soldier for you and me. She is being targeted by the liberals this year, they are trying to get her out of the house. They know she is vulnerable with it being a "democrat" year for the presidential election.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Musgrave

Her website where you can make a contribution, and a difference: http://musgraveforcongress.org/

Profile Send private message