Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am 

Liked: 152
I cannot vote for Mark Kirk because of his liberal views on the social issues most important to me. As I mentioned in the thread Brady Wins in Illinois; I contacted the Constitution Party candidate for Illinois Governor and asked him to consider running for the US Senate seat instead. Praise the Lord! I now have a candidate I'll be able to not only vote for; but also enthusiastically support. I know Gov. Huckabee does not think 3rd Party candidates are the way to go. But, this is one of those times I can't vote for the GOP candidate. If you live in Illinois and want to find a candidate that stands for "faith - family - freedom" please consider Randy Stufflebeam. He hasn't changed the title of his website yet. But, he has posted he is the nominee for U.S. Senate both on his http://runrandyrun.com/ site and his Facebook site at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/stufflebeamrc

For the record, I supported Randy as the write-in candidate for Gov. of IL in 2004. I loved his "faith - family - freedom" slogan. I support Mike Huckabee for the same reasons I support Randy Stufflebeam - the issues!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm 
Captain

Liked: 0
Granny thank you so much for the information I too will vote for Randy Stufflebeam for US Senate I also voted for him for Governor in 2006 as a write in. I am also glad to have a real choice for US Senate and I too will vote for Brady for governor we need to get rid of Quinn if he wins we will be taxed out of here. Thank You Granny for the Information and God Bless!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:17 pm 

Gen.Lee(1861) wrote:
Granny thank you so much for the information I too will vote for Randy Stufflebeam for US Senate I also voted for him for Governor in 2006 as a write in. I am also glad to have a real choice for US Senate and I too will vote for Brady for governor we need to get rid of Quinn if he wins we will be taxed out of here. Thank You Granny for the Information and God Bless!!! :D

We still have to help him get enough signatures to get on the ballot.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm 
General

Liked: 3
Thanks for the info!!

You can go to http://www.runrandyrun.com/Signature-Pl ... t-Form.asp

to pledge to help with the signatures.

Nobody gave Bill Brady any hope and now he is polling ahead of Quinn.

We can do this!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am 
***** General

Liked: 13
Excellent movement.

Here's my simple philosophy on being a Republican. (And, I consider myself a Republican --more or less):

Quote:
'Support them when I can; oppose them when I must.'

Ordinarily, I give them lots of latitude (I've voted for every POTUS Republican since 1980). I "support" (by voting --I've only ever donated money to Huckabee and Rubio) many, many, candidates who are less than ideal.

But, every now and then the nomination process yields a candidate who just isn't acceptable. And, in such cases (even at the risk of giving the seat to a Dem) there needs to be an alternative -- if for nothing else then to send a message that there has to be more than an "R" by the name to earn our support.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am 

VertiCon wrote:
Quote:
'Support them when I can; oppose them when I must.'

I like that! Mark Kirk is one I must oppose. http://www.ontheissues.org/IL/Mark_Kirk.htm