Huck's Army Forum :: Faith, Family & Freedom
http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/

Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?
http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=20298
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mxnwilson [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Recently I added Michael Huckabee as a friend on Face Book, and noticed that several of you have done the same. It seems that some have questioned whether or not this the real Mike Huckabee. I would like to hear some input on this as I know that some of you guys are much more savvy about these things. I'm not referring to his fan club, but a recent account where he has added a little over 300 friends. What do you think?

Author:  chapelccino [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Hmmm.....Very good question.
I just automatically added that new facebook page of Gov. Huckabee - and never wondered why, really.

How do we find out the 'official' Huckabee page?

Author:  ConservTexan [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Go to mikehuckabee.com and his facebook link is located on the bottom of the page. Here is the link from his website: http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee

Author:  mxnwilson [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

chapelccino wrote:
Hmmm.....Very good question.
I just automatically added that new facebook page of Gov. Huckabee - and never wondered why, really.

How do we find out the 'official' Huckabee page?

I think I was the one who suggested this add to you. The only 'official' Huckabee page that I know of is his fan club page. The one to which I am referring may be official as well, but it just looks questionable to me. Also, I have received some messages that the one I added was not really him. :?:

The picture that is displayed is of him, but the pictue of him on his fan club page is different as he has his guitar strapped on.

Author:  mxnwilson [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Debbie wrote:
Go to mikehuckabee.com and his facebook link is located on the bottom of the page. Here is the link from his website: http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee

Yes, I am familiar with this one, but he supposedly has a new one, and some have suggested that this page was started by an imposture--in a way it is sort of scary. Also, you would think if he had started a new one, he would post it on his website.

Author:  ohiorepublican09 [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Is this the Huckabee profile (not fan page) that you are talking about? http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee#/profile.php?id=1845766158&hiq=michael%2Chuckabee


Awhile back I think Gov. Mike did have a friend page and a fan page, because I added a Mike Huckabee as a friend (several Huckabee people/supporters, that I had as mutual friends were friends on this one), and it did seem like it probably was a personal 'friend' page. But now I am only on a fan/supporter page. It is possible that Gov. Mike got rid of the 'personal' friend page and just opted to keep only a supporter/fan page. But, I find it a little interesting that if that if this link (above) I gave is really Gov. Mike why is Wendy D. and Chris M. not friends with him through that page when they work for him. (I hope this makes sense. )


http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee <--- is his official facebook page

Author:  mxnwilson [ Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

ohiorepublican09 wrote:
Is this the Huckabee profile (not fan page) that you are talking about? http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee#/profile.php?id=1845766158&hiq=michael%2Chuckabee


Awhile back I think Gov. Mike did have a friend page and a fan page, because I added a Mike Huckabee as a friend (several Huckabee people/supporters, that I had as mutual friends were friends on this one), and it did seem like it probably was a personal 'friend' page. But now I am only on a fan/supporter page. It is possible that Gov. Mike got rid of the 'personal' friend page and just opted to keep only a supporter/fan page. But, I find it a little interesting that if that if this link (above) I gave is really Gov. Mike why is Wendy D. and Chris M. not friends with him through that page when they work for him. (I hope this makes sense. )
Yes, this is the one, and I also think it is strange that he has a link in which he is supporting a David Michael Smith for President in 2040. Obviously, this is a joke, but is it his joke?


http://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee <--- is his official facebook page

Author:  mxnwilson [ Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Ohio Republican, sorry I messed up on the quote, but that is the page to which I am referring. Also he has a link in which he is supporting a David Michael Smith for President in 2040 on this page. This is obviously a joke, but is it his joke?

Author:  voter [ Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

For what it's worth, on the "friend" facebook, it says "Michael" Huckabee. Now he never uses his formal name "Michael" -- it is always "Mike." And he uses "Mike" on his fan facebook. One other thing, at the end of the link it says "Chuckabee" -- maybe I am being overly critical, but that sounds almost sarcastic to me.

Author:  mxnwilson [ Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Actually, Gov. Huckabee's former "friend" facebook page was under Michael Huckabee, and I was on that friend list as well. However, when he had acquired over 5,000 frends, he was removed from my friend list, and I then was given the option to join his fan club.

I'm not sure what the motive would be for a person to try to convince those on facebook that he is Gov. Huckabee unless maybe say something that would cause him to appear foolish, or maybe it is just someone wanting to have a "chuckle." Anyway, it is probably no big deal, but I just wanted to let others know of this situaton. :)

Author:  AustinAnxious [ Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Michael Huckabee is a fake account.

Author:  chapelccino [ Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Funny, Chip Saltsman is a friend on it.

Author:  mxnwilson [ Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Whoever it is, he is attempting to support David Michael Smith or maybe someone who claims to be that person. This could get really confusing. :?

Author:  AustinAnxious [ Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

Its easy to friend on Facebook Chappelcino, trust me it is a fake account.

Author:  mxnwilson [ Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

I agree, Austin, and will Facebook deactivate this account if they find out it is a fake account?

Author:  AustinAnxious [ Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Has Gov. Huckabee started another Face Book page?

They should deactivate the account.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/