Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm 

Liked: 152
I just posted my first article on the Wise Republic: :D

Viewing the 2012 GOP Race

H/T to a fellow Huckabee supporter, Randy Melchert who shared a link so I could create a map.

The site I’m using doesn’t give me an option to update; so the gif link will change every time I update the map with new polling results. I will try to keep it up and keep it as accurate as possible by using the latest polling results for each state.

Huckabee and Romney are tied for 1st in New Jersey with 18% each.

There are two states that have “someone else” other than Huckabee, Romney, Palin, or Pawlenty. Senator Thune won the poll for his home state of South Dakota with 37% of the vote. Romney and Palin are tied for 2nd with 12% each and Huckabee is right behind them with 11%. Senator DeMint won his home state of South Carolina with 24%. Huckabee came in 2nd with 20%, followed by Romney with 17% and Palin with 12%.

The states that have been left white have not been polled since the midterm elections. There have been 33 states polled since the midterm elections.

Huckabee has won 14 of the 33 states plus tied for 1st in one (IL, AK, KY, VA, MO, IA, PA, FL, TX, NC, WV, NE, GA, TN, tied in NJ) and 2nd place in 8 states plus tied for 2nd in 1 (CT, MT, OH, WI, MI, SC, AZ, NM, tied for 2nd in CO) – giving him 1st or 2nd place wins in 9 Southern states, 7 Midwestern states, 5 Western states and 3 Northeastern states.

Romney has won 9 of the 33 states plus tied for 1st in one (CT, MA, NV, MI, AZ, CA, CO, UT, NH, tied in NJ) and 2nd place in 4 states plus tied for 2nd in 2 (ME, WA, FL, IA tied in AK, SD) – giving him 1st or 2nd place wins in 1 Southern state, 3 Midwestern states, 7 Western states, and 5 Northeastern states.

Palin has won 6 of the 33 states (ME, WA, MT, OH, WI, NM) and 2nd place in 10 states plus tied for 2nd in 2 (KY, MO, MA, MN, NV, PA, WV, NE, TX, TN, tied in SD, CO) – giving her 1st or 2nd place wins in 4 Southern states, 6 Midwestern states, 5 Western states, and 3 Northeastern states.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Excellent work GrannyT.

Love the map and all the data!

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
ConservTexan wrote:
Excellent work GrannyT.

Love the map and all the data!

I agree and add only this:

:fw

:beach

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm 
Major General

GrannyT wrote:
I just posted my first article on the Wise Republic: :D

Viewing the 2012 GOP Race

H/T to a fellow Huckabee supporter, Randy Melchert who shared a link so I could create a map.

The site I’m using doesn’t give me an option to update; so the gif link will change every time I update the map with new polling results. I will try to keep it up and keep it as accurate as possible by using the latest polling results for each state.

Huckabee and Romney are tied for 1st in New Jersey with 18% each.

There are two states that have “someone else” other than Huckabee, Romney, Palin, or Pawlenty. Senator Thune won the poll for his home state of South Dakota with 37% of the vote. Romney and Palin are tied for 2nd with 12% each and Huckabee is right behind them with 11%. Senator DeMint won his home state of South Carolina with 24%. Huckabee came in 2nd with 20%, followed by Romney with 17% and Palin with 12%.

The states that have been left white have not been polled since the midterm elections. There have been 33 states polled since the midterm elections.

Huckabee has won 14 of the 33 states plus tied for 1st in one (IL, AK, KY, VA, MO, IA, PA, FL, TX, NC, WV, NE, GA, TN, tied in NJ) and 2nd place in 8 states plus tied for 2nd in 1 (CT, MT, OH, WI, MI, SC, AZ, NM, tied for 2nd in CO) – giving him 1st or 2nd place wins in 9 Southern states, 7 Midwestern states, 5 Western states and 3 Northeastern states.

Romney has won 9 of the 33 states plus tied for 1st in one (CT, MA, NV, MI, AZ, CA, CO, UT, NH, tied in NJ) and 2nd place in 4 states plus tied for 2nd in 2 (ME, WA, FL, IA tied in AK, SD) – giving him 1st or 2nd place wins in 1 Southern state, 3 Midwestern states, 7 Western states, and 5 Northeastern states.

Palin has won 6 of the 33 states (ME, WA, MT, OH, WI, NM) and 2nd place in 10 states plus tied for 2nd in 2 (KY, MO, MA, MN, NV, PA, WV, NE, TX, TN, tied in SD, CO) – giving her 1st or 2nd place wins in 4 Southern states, 6 Midwestern states, 5 Western states, and 3 Northeastern states.

Granny T.,

Do you think Kavon would post this at Race42012?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm 

Craig88USC wrote:
Granny T.,

Do you think Kavon would post this at Race42012?

I sent him an e-mail with the link. He hadn't responded last time I checked my mail. I tried posting the link in the comment section on one of Mark's articles; but it wouldn't let me post it. When I tried again; it told me I'd already posted it. :?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm 

Did anyone else see how much of the southern states (Huckabee country) haven't even been polled yet? :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 am 
General

Liked: 41
I have noticed for a long time how the southern states are not being polled. But did you notice for the choices for next week are all northern states?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 am 
Major General

Vote For Truth wrote:
I have noticed for a long time how the southern states are not being polled. But did you notice for the choices for next week are all northern states?

Maine won, so they are next up for our friends at PPP.

Perhaps Huck will get a 2nd or 3rd in that ultra liberal state.

Look how well he did in Jersey! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 am 
Major General

GrannyT wrote:
Did anyone else see how much of the southern states (Huckabee country) haven't even been polled yet? :D

I wanna see South Carolina and Florida polled as often as possible.

I'm confident Huck will not only do well throughout the SOUTH but in almost all of the MIDWEST as well.

Folks just like him more and more, it seems.