Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm 

Liked: 152
Huckabee has been doing very well in polling. But, because of his poor fund-raising at HuckPAC he is still overlooked as a serious candidate. How badly do you want Huckabee to run again? Would you be willing to contribute as little as $3 to help convince him we're behind him?

HuckPAC has set some goals for several states for this week. If your state is among those listed, PLEASE put your money where your mouth is. If your state is not on the list, consider helping out another state or send me a PM and I'll see if I can arrange for you to be involved with your state level Team Huck so you'll have goals set for your state, too. If you live in Illinois and want to get more involved send me a PM and I'll hook you up myself.

Here's the HuckPAC blog for this week telling us how many more contributions we need and it gives you the direct link for the state you want to help most if you'll scroll down a little:

Quote:
April 05, 2011 - 10:21 PM
Obama To America: I'm In For 2012
by Mike Huckabee
President Obama kicked off his campaign for President yesterday with a special message for voters: He's in!

Well thanks Mr. President -it's time you join us in the hole you dug for this country. Trillions in new debt, Obamacare, higher taxes, the list goes on and on.

Fundraising experts predict his campaign could raise as much as $1 billion for the 2012 election -money that could keep the President in the White House for four more years of record spending and threaten to erase the electoral gains we made in 2010.

The President isn't wasting anytime either, with big ticket fundraisers in: San Francisco, Chicago and Los Angeles.

We need to fight back now. Will you join me today with a donation of $3 or more? That's one dollar for each of his high priced fundraisers. Each donation will count towards our goal of raising 2012 donations by the end of this week.

I am asking my supporters to contribute 2012 donors in April. You can make your donation clicking one of the links below.

I know so many of you, have given recently and I deeply I appreciate your support. But Huck PAC, my personal political leadership committee, must be prepared to counter the Obama money machine.

That means new fundraising challenges and a strong commitment from everyone reading this email.

Our new Huck PAC fundraising goal is just one step we need to take towards the 2012 election and maybe it's the most critical.

It's a sign to friends and foes alike that we are prepared to counter the President and the Democrat Congress and stop their destructive policies.

Will you join Huck PAC today? Make your donation of $3 or more using your state's specially coded link below:

I've been told we're going to see weekly goals. So, please consider helping us reach them. I donated for IL and we still have a ways to go. We can do this if we all work together! Click on the link in red above and give!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
Give a little EVERY month. Get back a LOT:

Huckabee 2012! Faith/Family/Freedom

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm 
Major General

Liked: 23
FYI - I read yesterday that Michelle Bachman has reported $ 2 million dollars have been added to her coffers.

Granny T. your appeal was needed. I very much support the Governor but my fixed income limits the amount of my donations, but I do give monthly. I pray some Christians who own their own businesses will support Huckabee i.e. Chick Fill A; Curves; Hobby Lobby; Life Way and many others.

Post subject: Some tough love..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 19
The majority of my financial support will always go to candidates supporting a policy of non-intervention, as well as an end to all foreign aid (we're broke - you know), yet I have on several occasions given to huckpac. And even in 2008 I gave to Huckabee in an effort to exhort his supporters to crack open their wallets more. I am still in it to vote for Mike, as well as winning as many of my persuasion to support Mike, as he is to us, the best electable candidate; and if we don't get Mike, the electable alternatives (Republican and Democrats alike) just make me ill. And even with my lukewarm financial support I'd be willing to bet I have donated to MH more than a lot of his supporters
I clearly do not speak to those who do not have the resources, and I know you all are a solid boots on the ground grassroots group.
But that is not where Mike was let down in 2008.
I thought with the 600,000 facebook fans the fundraising would change, but I'm finding facebook support isn't translating into fundraising, much like winning online, facebook or phone texting polls had nothing to do with actual election results back in 2008. Not to mention that I have "liked" many facebook members, a lot who I actually could never support, and that is probably true of most on facebook as a whole.
I hope all here understand my position, as I hope to win over as many Christians with my views as possible. Mike's pro life position, as well as his integrity and honesty are reasons enough to get my vote, as well as as many I can bring along.
But I can't over emphasize how critical it is for all that can, to open their wallets and checkbooks. You can't afford to wait for some magical donors from the special interests to bankroll his run. Nor should you.
If Mike were to lean toward the positions I mentioned, as well as steering totally clear with being yolked with globalists, I will financially support like there's no tomorrow. (And, yes, I, like many here, am also on a fixed income.) But until then, he has the support I have outlined.

You say "Conspiracy Theorist"?? Call me Agenda Analyst.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
You are right Granny T.
I made a contribution today and I will try to start giving more often. With hubby out of work, it has been rough just trying to get by, but I will give what I can.
Mike is so lucky to have you as a supporter. Thanks for all that you do here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm 
Captain

Liked: 1
I have not been posting here much lately, but I read what others have posted and keep up with the news almost every day. I enjoy reading all of the input and opinions of the people here.

I have been a supporter for quite some time, but I made my first donation to Huck Pac tonight ( $20.12 of course in hopes that Huckabee will run for President ).

Hoping and praying that Huckabee will run!
:pray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
Huckabee4President wrote:
I have not been posting here much lately, but I read what others have posted and keep up with the news almost every day. I enjoy reading all of the input and opinions of the people here.

I have been a supporter for quite some time, but I made my first donation to Huck Pac tonight ( $20.12 of course in hopes that Huckabee will run for President ).

Hoping and praying that Huckabee will run!
:pray

Welcome back to active duty, Huckabee4President. I think (hope!) there are many, many members who will be reporting for duty in the upcoming weeks. :)