Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beck does it again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:59 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
on http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover
they have an interview and video, which Beck gave and hes slamming Mike again. We all know this is for the benefit of his buddy John Huntsman. Palin and Barbour had the same policies on school lunches, but I guess thats ok for them. They arent front runners.
He goes on tv and acts like he is such a good religious person then when he leaves the studio, you hear the real Glen Beck.The man is a joke.
I hope Mike confronts him about this.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Beck does it again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 6
Whether he is or not, Beck is perceived by most people as a right-wing nut job. Him criticizing Huckabee probably helps him - if not in the primary, for sure in the general.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
Best move Fox made ever is when they told Beck, 'You're FIRED!!"

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
Beck was definitely perceived as a nut job by the left and many independents, but when he was taking on Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al, he was doing some good. Where he went off the rails IMO, is when he tried linking arms and singing Kum Ba Yah with every stripe of religious leader last year and in doing so lost a significant portion of the conservative movement. I know that did it for me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm 
***** General

Liked: 440
FirstCoastTerp wrote:
Beck was definitely perceived as a nut job by the left and many independents, but when he was taking on Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al, he was doing some good. Where he went off the rails IMO, is when he tried linking arms and singing Kum Ba Yah with every stripe of religious leader last year and in doing so lost a significant portion of the conservative movement. I know that did it for me.

Not just the left and independents, I am a Christian conservative and Beck is definitely perceived as a "nut Job" by me and has been for a long time.

He's the kind of "nut job" Republican who gives the rest of the Republican Party a bad name and makes people think that we are all "nut jobs".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 3
IowaforHuckabee wrote:
FirstCoastTerp wrote:

Not just the left and independents, I am a Christian conservative and Beck is definitely perceived as a "nut Job" by me and has been for a long time.

He's the kind of "nut job" Republican who gives the rest of the Republican Party a bad name and makes people think that we are all "nut jobs".

I have never liked him either, he just too conspiratorial for my taste :tinfoil