Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
This one's for you...loyal Huck's Army supporters.

Please go to Wise Republic and read my latest article, over which I have struggled writing for days.

http://www.wiserepublic.com/6115/theyre-still-asking-why-not-huckabee/

And you may go to the Facebook page, also, to read and comment.
http://www.facebook.com/WiseRepublic

Please give this great website some more traffic. Jack has done a super job with this site but needs our help to sustain it. I recognize these are hard days for Huckabee fans to know just what to do with their time. :wink: But, who knows, we may need these conservative websites with lots of viewers for Huckabee again. And the principles we believe in must be defended vigorously.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:31 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
Loved it, Grace! Thank you! :D

Quote:
George Washington was the first Commander-in-Chief of the colonial army, but in 1783, he voluntarily resigned so that concentration of power would not lie in one man. However, the people loved and appreciated this humble leader; the consensus at home and abroad was that he should become the first President and retain the role of commander-in-chief for the fledgling nation. When the electors of all the Thirteen Colonies had cast their sealed votes it was unanimous. And when the news came to him that he was elected, Washington said, “I cannot give a greater evidence of my sensibility for the honor my fellow citizens have done me, than by accepting the appointment.”

Could the day come for Governor Huckabee to be drafted and for him to say that he will accept the appointment in honor of his fellow citizens? While we live in a vastly different United States from the one in which Washington lived, the government and its future success are hanging in the balance as then. Anything is possible. Many political advisors and people recognize that Governor Huckabee may be exactly what America needs. Like Washington, Huckabee is reluctant to place himself in a political process that has become, unfortunately, a demolition derby instead of a race.

When the need seems so great, hope does not die. Many people believe Governor Mike Huckabee would have made one of the more outstanding Presidents our nation has ever had. In this troubled time, it is evident that the wrong choice of President can cause a nation to fail, as is occurring under President Obama. Yet, by God’s grace, an exceptional choice could be found to inspire us again to greatness, to be a “shining city on a hill.” If it were clear that Huckabee would get the kind of support needed, I think God might just change His answer to, “Go ahead and win.”

:pray :pray :pray

Post by ColoradoMom4Huckabee Liked by: janelles
 Profile Send private message